Status: Starting Up Soon.

I'd Sail the Seven Seas to See Her

fyra.

Tour had gotten under way and I was already feeling it. I was getting little to no sleep and I was sick every other week. It was currently my birthday, October 13 and instead of being out and having fun I was cuddled up in a blanket being sick, trying to get better before tonight’s show. I had told Michael to stay far away from me, so that he didn’t get sick as well…but we all know that he didn’t listen to a word I said.

It sucked though, because I wanted to spend the day with him, and later tonight with him as well, but I honestly didn’t want him getting sick. As of earlier today, we’d decided that we weren’t going to hide our relationship, and that people could figure it out themselves. I was officially an adult and there was nothing legally wrong with our relationship, people would still start rumors and say horrible things but we didn’t care.

There was a soft knock on my door, causing me to groan. I didn’t want to see anyone, because I looked like hell. I slowly got up and walked over to the door and opened it, seeing Michael standing there, a smile on his face, a bouquet of red roses in one hand, a box of chocolates in another and a smaller box on top of the chocolates.

“Michael, I’m sick. I don’t want you here getting sick too.” I groaned.

“I’ll be fine, plus I’m not going to not see you on your birthday.” He said before pecking my cheek and walking in.

“Michael, please.” I begged.

“Kassidy, it’ll be fine.” He sighed.

I sighed and nodded before sitting back down on my bed, wrapping my blanket around my body. Michael sat down beside me and passed me the roses.

“I’m sure they smell wonderful.” I murmured, smelling them even though I couldn’t smell.

I placed the bouquet of roses on the bed beside me, before looking back at Michael. He put the box of chocolates down on the bedside table, knowing I wouldn’t eat them right now. I looked down at the remaining box in his hands and saw the familiar Tiffany & Co. logo on the box and sighed.

“Michael, you did not get me something from Tiffany’s.” I said, knowing that there was some kind of expensive jewelry inside the small blue box.

“I did, it’s your 18th birthday Kassidy and I had to get you something. I saw it and it was perfect, you’ll love it.” He told me before passing the box to me.

I held the small blue box in my hands for a minute or two, contemplating not opening it, but finally gave in and lifted the lid. Inside the box was a dark blue velvet ring box, and I knew that whatever ring was inside would be absolutely stunning. I opened the box and gasped at the ring staring up at me.

It was a diamond and pink sapphire legacy ring, and I knew it had cost a lot of money, but at that moment I didn’t care; because Michael had been right, I loved it. It was beautiful it had the pink sapphire in the middle, surrounded by diamonds and the band was white gold with diamonds embedded in the top half of the band. It was absolutely stunning, and I really loved it. I felt tears prick my eyes, before looking up at Michael.

“It’s beautiful Michael, really.” I whispered

“So you like it?” Michael asked.

“I love it, it’s absolutely stunning.” I smiled at him.

He took the box from me and took the ring from the cushion it was sitting in, and took my right hand, slipping it onto my right ring finger. I held out my hand once he was done and gazed at the ring on my finger, smiling softly to myself. I turned to Michael and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

“Happy birthday baby girl,” He whispered.

I smiled up at Michael, placing a kiss on his jaw. I couldn’t believe that Michael had gotten me such a beautiful ring, and I was so grateful to have him in my life, and as my boyfriend.

“Do you want to watch some movies before we have to go?” I asked.

Michael nodded before lifting me up and carrying me over to the couch. Michael picked out a from the television before sitting back down and letting me cuddle into his side, as we watched Phantom of the Opera.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kassidy's Ring

Enjoy.