Status: complete

Can't Sleep Tonight

Chapter 11

Finally, the day had come. The day I flew to North Carolina to see Cameron again! I knew the other girls were just as excited as I was to see the guys.

We landed and went to get our luggage. When we got off the plane, the guys were standing there waiting for us.

"Cameron!" I screamed, running up to him, dropping my luggage, and jump-hugging him. The other girls followed me to meet their boyfriends.

"Hey, babe! I missed you," he said, catching me from my jump.

"I missed you, too," I said, smiling. He kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his slowly sneak around my waist.

We walked hand-in-hand to the tour bus parked outside the airport. He opened the door, letting me and the rest of the girls in. All the guys followed.

"Woah," Miranda said.

"Oh my God," Stephanie said in awe.

"It's huge," Nicole added. The guys were giggling at our shocked expressions.

"Yeah, it looks small from the outside," Nathan said.

"Well, it's definitely not on the inside," I said.

They led us to the back of the bus where there was a room with a bed that nobody used.

"You guys can put your stuff in here," Zach said. We sat down our bags and suitcases and walked back to the front.

"Where are we supposed to sleep?" Miranda asked.

"In the bunks with us, of course," Cameron said, looking at me. I smiled.

The bus driver drove to the venue, where the guys were having their first show of the tour. We hung around in the bus for a while after arriving, catching up on the four days we'd missed with the guys. Eventually, they had to go to souncheck so we waited in the bus.

Before the show started, we went backstage to tell them to have a good show. We stood there, watching them through the entire show. They were amazing, as always. At the end, Cameron ran off stage and hugged me, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Eewwhh, you're all sweaty!" I screamed. Everyone laughed. He put me down.

"Sorry, babe," he said. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek.

"Go change," I said, giggling a little.

"Sure thing," he said, kissing my cheek and running to the dressing room. The other guys followed. We went out to the merch table with Dillon to wait for the guys to come out for the meet and greet. Seeing how many people were in line really made my day. They had so many fans who loved them. To realize they had more fans than just the ones at this concert really amazed me.

I heard screaming from the fans as the guys came and sat at the table. The meet and greet lasted for maybe three hours. The girls and I helped Dillon sell merch to pass the time. I smiled as I watched Cameron sign things and take pictures with fans. I heard a few ask for a kiss on the cheek but he politely said no. He didn't let the fans kiss him either. I giggled to myself. He really did love me. And I absolutely loved him. He was the best thing that ever happened to me. Apparently, I was the same to him because, as I layed in his bunk with him that night, he told me so.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, you know that?" he'd said. I put my hand on his cheek.

"I do now. And you are the same to me."

"I love you," he said, smiling. "More than life itself."

"I love you, too," I said. "More than anything."

We kissed My heart melted at not only the kiss, but the fact that he loved me so much. It really made me feel special. I'd never felt that way before. Ever.

I fell asleep in his arms. It felt so right, like I was meant to be that way my whole life. I liked that feeling. It felt good.

I had the wierdest dream. Cameron and I were at dinner and Todd came in and sat at our table. He began talking to me. I just tried to avoid the conversation, but he ended up grabbing my face and forcing me to look at him.

"I want you back. You're mine now. Got it?" he said, squeezing my face.

"Uuhhmm, she's kinda my girlfriend now," Cameron said, standing up. Todd walked over to him.

"Is that so?" he asked. Cameron nodded. "And may I ask your name?" Todd continued.

"Cameron," he answered.

"Well, Cameron, I loved her first. So back off."

"Todd, you never loved me," I said. He walked back over to me.

"What?" he asked angrily.

"You never loved me. You cheated on me with Rachel."

"But I realized my mistake. I want you, not her."

"Just leave me alone, Todd. I'm done."

"But-"

"I have someone else who truely loves me, and would never hurt me," I said, looking at Cameron. Todd put on an extremely pissed face and walked back over to Cameron, pulling out a knife. "TODD, DON'T!!!" I screamed. He was about to stab him when I heard someone yelling my name. I became confused. It was Cameron's voice. But he was right in front of me, saying nothing. I then woke up to see his beautiful face a few inches from mine.

"Babe, are you okay?" he asked. "You were screaming in your sleep, and you're crying." He wiped a tear from my face.

"I'm fine. Just a bad dream."

"I heard the name 'Todd'. Do you want to talk?" he asked, rubbing my arm.

"Well, Todd is my ex. I had a bad dream about him, that's all."

"What happened?"

I explained everything that happened. He took my hand, looking at me with his green eyes. The eyes that made my heart melt.

"Well, it was just a dream. Everything is okay now," he said, attempting to comfort me. Fail.

"You don't understand, Cameron. He would do something like that. He's always been that bad boy type."

"What are you saying?" he asked, confused.

"I'm saying, what if he tracks me down? He can. I know it." I looked at him with a worried expression. "I'm scared."

"Don't worry, I won't let him get to you. He can't hurt you anymore. I'll protect you."

I hugged him, tears running down my face.

"Don't cry. Everything will be fine."

"I'm crying tears of joy." He looked at me with his adorable confused expression. "I'm touched that you care about me enough to protect me from my worst nightmare."

"Well, or course," he said. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

We got out of bed and walked to the living area of the bus. Everyone else was already in there.

"Yo, Kenzie Leigh! Wassup, babygurl?!" Mikey said.

"How the hell did you find out what my middle name was?" I asked. I never told anyone my middle name except for...Nicole. I looked at her and she smiled the guilty smile.

"Sorry," she said. "Michael tickled me for the answer. You know my weakness is being tickled!"

"It's cool. I actually like my little nickname, Mikey."

"Sweet. It's got swag. Imma start calling you that from now on." Everyone laughed.

"I like it," Cameron said.

"Oh, please! You're just happy because you know my middle name now."

"No, I seriously like it."

"Really? Then how would you feel if I called you Cammy Michael?" I asked jokingly. He frowned.

"I'd hate it," he said. "Come up with a better one than that."

I thought for a few seconds then gasped with excitement. Everyone looked at me.

"Cam Cam Def Jam?"

"Love it!" Nicole said. Everyone else agreed.

"Much better," he said, putting his arm around me.

We sat around talking for a while, considering we still had to drive all day to get to Florida. I was stuck on a bus with my favorite people so I wasn't complaining. The ride would probably go by pretty fast. Florida, here we come!
♠ ♠ ♠
please leave me a comment. i havent had any on this story yet and id like to know what yall think ;)