Status: complete

Can't Sleep Tonight

Chapter 2

Nicole's POV

I was so happy my mom got us the tickets! It really caught me off guard because I'm 19. I don't live with her anymore so I found it nice that she did that without me even asking. Since all of us were 19, we could go to Hawaii without our parents. There's up and down sides to that, but, always look at the up side right? Especially when it comes to parents. We don't have to take them to the concert, they won't follow us everywhere, and we can do whatever we want without interference.

I called the other girls and told them about the concert. They had basically the same reaction McKenzie did.

McKenzie's POV

I woke up the next morning and carried my suitcase to the kitchen. I ate breakfast and went to Nicole's. We were all meeting there before the flight. I walked in her door with my stuff. Miranda and Stephanie were already there.

"Oh my God, I can't believe we're going to Hawaii!" Miranda said.

"I know!" Stephanie said. "It's so exciting!"

We talked about what we could do during the week we were spending there. Most of that conversation was about the Allstar Weekend concert tomorrow. We left for our flight. When we were on the plane, we just sat there listening to our iPods. Was there really anything to do other than that on a plane?

When we arrived in Hawaii, we checked into a hotel and went shopping. We wanted to get some snacks for the room and some souvenirs. When we got back to the hotel, we watched movies for a few hours until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's really short. i know it's boring but it will get better, i promise ;) comments please