Status: complete

Can't Sleep Tonight

Chapter 7

Nicole's POV

After breakfast, I went down to the lobby to meet Mikey. He texted me earlier and asked me if I wanted to hang out. Of course I said yes. I wanted to get to know him better.

We decided to get ice cream and go to the beach. When we got to the beach, we went in the water and goofed around.

"Aahh, stop!!!" I screamed, laughing as he splashed me. I ran up to him and tackled him in the water. We fell, getting drenched. He looked at me, laughing.

When we got out of the water, we sat on our towels in the sand and talked. After a few minutes, he looked down shyly.

"Nicole, there's something I want to ask you."

I smiled.

"What is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I sat there, shocked. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes," I answered. He looked relieved, like asking me made him nervous. 'Michael? The flirt of the band? Nervous? Nah. It couldn't be,' I joked to myself.

We got in his car and went back to the hotel. As I walked in the room, Nathan and Zach were just leaving.

"Oh, hey. What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Dropping off our girlfriends," Zach said.

"Girlfriends?" I looked over their shoulders to see Stephanie and Miranda smiling excitedly at me. I looked at them with that 'Oh my God' face.

"Yep," Nathan said. "See you later." They both walked out, shutting the door behind them.

"Girlfriends?!" I repeated in shock.

"Yeah!" Stephanie said, smiling.

"Aawwhh! So which one is dating who?"

"I'm dating Zach and she's dating Nathan," Miranda said.

"Aawwhh! Oh my God, guess what!" I said. They looked at me with curiosity. "Mikey asked me out!"

"Oh my God!!!" Stephanie exclaimed. "So all of us are dating one of the guys?"

"Yep. Speaking of which, where's Kenz?" I asked.

"Oh, she went out with Cameron. They went to an amusement park for the day."

McKenzie's POV

Cameron and I decided to spend as much time together as possible because we were both leaving in five days. We went to an amusement park, riding rides and swimming in the water park. It was actually really fun.

When it was close to night time, we decided to go to the game booths. Cameron won a teddy bear. He smiled and handed it to me.

"Aawwhh, Cameron! For me?"

"Yep," he said, taking my hand as we kept walking. It was getting dark so we decided to go back to the hotel. Since the girls were back from wherever they went, we went into his hotel room to watch a movie. All of the guys were in there.

"Hey, guys," Nathan said as we walked in the door.

"Aawwhh, look at you two lovebirds," Mikey joked.

"Michael, why don't you go make out with Nicole?" Nathan asked jokingly.

"What?" I asked.

"Mikey's dating Nicole now."

I stared at them in shock.

"And, Nathan's dating Stephanie and Zach's dating Miranda," Mikey added.

"OH MY GOD, REALLY?!"

I couldn't believe it. All four of us were dating a boy from Allstar Weekend! Our favorite band! It seemed like I was dreaming.

The other boys went over to my room to hang out with their girlfriends. I doubt they wanted to stay in the room with me and Cameron since we were snuggling together like two puppies in a snowstorm.

"So did you have fun today?" he asked, putting his arm around me.

"Yeah. I did," I said, smiling.

"Me, too."

He kissed my forehead. I snuggled closer to him, laying my head on his chest. I fell asleep shortly after that.