Status: complete

Can't Sleep Tonight

Chapter 9

Cameron's POV

I woke up the next morning thinking about my conversation with McKenzie. I couldn't live with the fact that she was devastated because we'd be separated in three days. I had to talk to the guys. When they woke up, they started watching cartoons. I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Hey, guys. Can we talk?"

"Sure, Cameron. What's up?" Nathan responded, muting the tv. The rest of the guys sat forward, giving me their attention.

"Am I the only one that's going to miss my girlfriend terribly when we leave?" I asked.

"No, man. We're all going to miss them," Michael said.

"Yeah," Nathan and Zach agreed.

"Then can I suggest something to you guys? I don't know if you'll like it or not, but, just to put it out there."

"What is it?" Zach asked.

"I...I think we should take them on tour with us. That way, we won't be separated from them." I looked at them, a hopeful expression showing on my face.

"I think that's a great idea," Nathan said, looking at the other guys who nodded in agreement.

"Sweet! Should I text Kenz and have all of them come over so we can tell them?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Michael said.

Nathan opened the door, letting the girls in. They sat down on the couch, the look of curiosity on their faces.

"What did you want to tell us, babe?" McKenzie asked me.

I looked at the guys. They nodded in approval.

"Uuhhmm," I hesitated, trying to figure out how to word their little surprise. "We've decided that once we all leave, we'd miss you way too much. So, we want you guys to go on tour with us."

They looked at us with shocked expressions.

"Oh my God," Stephanie said. Nicole and Miranda just sat there with their jaws on the floor.

"Really?!" McKenzie asked eagerly. I smiled.

"Yes," I answered, laughing a little. She ran up and jump-hugged me.

"Cameron, that is amazing!" she said.

"So you want to?"

"Duh! And I KNOW the other girls do, too."

"Hell yeah!" Nicole said. Miranda and Stephanie nodded in agreement, hugging their boyfriends.

The girls stayed for a while and hung out. McKenzie stayed after her friends left.

"I think we should go home tomorrow so we can pack and meet you at yor first tour date."

"Sounds good to me."

"Where's it at again?"

"Raleigh, North Carolina."

We talked for a while until she decided to go back to her room and pack. She was flying back to Pennsylvania tomorrow morning. I still couldn't believe she came that far just for our concert. I know we'd only be separated for a few days, but I would still miss her. All I could say was that I couldn't wait until five days ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i know the chapters lately are short. please leave comments, id like to know what yall think of the story. thanks <333(;