Status: Comments(:! please

My English Affair

Chapter 5

"Then its a date, er, study date. Thanks Mr. Thealman! Your the best!" Way to make an ass out of myself. I smilied at my gorgeous english teacher as my cheeks heated up. I quickly turned and walked back to my table.

"Hey, cunt! I go to the bathroom for a minute and your gone!" My bestfriend growled at me as I sat down at the table across from her and Mason.

"Sorry. I had to talk to Mr. Thealman." I said taking a huge bite out of my cheeseburger. It tasted like rubber. Gross..

"About what?!" She shouted.

"She was asking him for help on her 'Scar assignment." Mason answered for me befor I could even open my mouth.

"I thought you were gonna write about your stupid faggot of a dad. You were all excitied about it too. You had everything planned ou-....OHHHHHH!!" Bree grinned as Mason looked completely lost. "Samm over her went up to Mr. Thealman PRETENDING to be struggling on her paper just so she could get some one-on-one time with. Smoooth move girly. Why didn't I think of that?" She explained with a proud grin stuck on her face.

"Well, it's not just to get alone time with Mr. Sexy Stud Muffin Thealman. It's also to avoid having alone time with the queef I call my father." I said pulling out my black Cosmos to text that faggot.

To: Dick...!
Hey, dad.. Gotta stay after school 2day.
gettin help on paper. Pick me up @4?(:
Thnks! -Samm

"Wow. You have one amazing mind. I love how you can come up with these little scemes. You could rob a fuckin' bank and never get caught!" Mason said in awe. I giggled

"Already have that all figured out. Never ever gonna use it though."

"Can I?!" He asked practically jumping out of his seat.

"Babe, you can't be quiet to save your fucking life. Your also quite clumbsy. I don't need your ass hauled to jail." Bree laughed kissing her lover on the cheek as he pouted.

"Well fine. Love you too" He grumbled making Bree and I laugh harder. Then my phone beeped.

From: Dick...!
Whtever... not like I can stop u..

I smilied and slid my phone open.

To: Dick...!
Soooo true(: C U @ 4!

"Thats an evil grin face. Dad lettin' you stay?" Bree asked.

"He has no other choice." I grinned bigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?
keep? kill?
comments are always welcome
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: