Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

First Day

"Yo,Lils!Wake your ass up!"Jake called walking by my opened door.

"Fuck off!"I yelled in return.Laughter filled my ears before someone jumped on my bed.

"C'mon Lily-bear! You're going on your first tour today! We get to make music and fuck shit up!" Jimmy exclaimed.

He then proceeded to smack me with a pillow.I threw a pillow in his direction,finally looking at him.He hit me again before grinning and standing up on his knees.I got up into the same stance and glared.

"This means war,Jim-Jam!"

OUr pillow fight ended a few minutes later as we both fell off my bed laughing.Leana walked in after hearing us fall and shook her head.We simply gave her identical grins.

"Alright,guys,get dressed. The buses will be here soon."

Just then a scream filled the house followed by a dripping wet Lynn walking into my room.I fell over again in a giggle fit.

"Lily,I'm gonna kill you.!"She yelled.

"I didn't do it!Jay did!"

"Then why are you laughing so hard?"

"I didn't think he would actually do it! It was my idea,I'm the mastermind.The guys just put my plans into action if they want to.I don't make them."

With a huff,Lynn stormed out after Leana made me apologize.Leana followed her,leaving Jimmy and me alone.

"Get dressed,Kiddo."He ordered ruffling my bangs.

"You should do the same.I suggested considering he was only in a pair of boxers.

"Don't tell me what to do,Lilliayn Marie!"He joked while walking down the hall to his room.

"Sure thing,James Owen!"I called after him before turning towards the stairs where someone was coming up at the moment.

A smile erupt on my face once I saw it was Zacky.He returned the smile once he saw me and his green eyes met my blue ones.His hands rested on my hip once he got over to me,and placed a gentle kiss on my lips after looking around to see if the coast was clear.

"I had to do that."He whispered with a smile,letting me go and putting a little bit of distance between us."Where's Rev?"

"Getting dressed,which is what I should be doing."I informed him.

I quickly turned into my room,shutting the door behind me,blushing a bit when I saw Zacky wink at me.The smile on my face never left as I got dressed.
(http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=33748706)

I ran outside when I was done pulling my hair into a ponytail only to be tackled by Adam.

"Tour,dude!"We both shouted at each other then laughed.

I swear,he should be my twin and not my sister.He pulled me up and over to the second black bus that was in front of the house that Matt and Syn had just stepped out of.

"Lily,there you are!"Matt smiled.

"The one and only...Okay,that's not true 'cause there's a lot of other people named Lily in the world.So one of million."I smiled.

"You're too much like you father."Syn smiled.

"Thanks."

"So,there's six bunks, meaning each of you get one.I suggest you hurry and get one on top." Shadz whispered to me

"Will do."I said heading back inside to get my stuff.

We were only going to be gone for two months,so I only had a huge suitcase then another medium sized bag too.After claiming one of the top bunks like Shadz said I should,I searched around a little,finding out that we had fridge fully stocked,a nice thirty two inch LCD in the front lounge and one in the back lounge as well.There was also an Xbox 360 complete with a shit ton of games in the back.I heard commotion in the front of the bus,so I headed up front to see what was going on.I smiled as the guys came running on,Lynn trailing behind like a normal human being.

"Ugh.I can't believe I have to stay on a tour bus with you and your freaky friends."

"Get used to it,Princess."Jayden called out.

"Bite me!"

"No thanks!Don't wanna catch anything!" Jayden laughed.

"Are you guys ready to go?"A man I recognized as Jason Berry asked.

A round of muffled yeahs sounded from the back and Lynn answered with a huff.

"I guess so,Jason.Oh sorry.I'm Lily."

"So,you're Jimmy daughter? You do kinda look like him.Anyway, nice to meet you."He smiled,before heading back outside.He came back a few minutes later and went to the very front of the bus.I guess he was driving.

-X-X-X-

The guys had just gone out to do the first show after the triplets,Adam and I got chased around by security like idiots.I was looking over the setlist currently.

Critical Acclaim
Beast and The Harlot
Second Heartbeat
Afterlife
Seize The Day
Almost Easy
Walk
Bat Country
Unholy Confessions

Encore-
A Little Piece of Heaven

I had a few songs before I had to go on,but those songs flew by and before I knew it,Matt Berry was handing me my violin and my bow as Matt started speaking.

"Right now,I wanna introduce a new touring member of the Sevenfold family. She's only been in our lives for about five months,but she's been nothing but awesome,man.You wanna meet her?" Matt smiled as the crowd cheered."Alright then,Lilliayn Plague,come on out here,man."

Val came me an encouraging little shove,stopping once my feet finally starting moving on their own.I came to a stand-still by Matt with a soft smile.

"Say a few words to the crowd,Lils."

"W-what's up?" I spoke into the mic,making the crowd erupt in cheers and a small giggle to escape my lips.

"What do ya say we get the next song started?"

I nodded as the lights went down and Jimmy counted off with four hits of a symbol.

The next hour and a half flew by and soon we were all walking off stage,handing our instruments off to techs.

"That was fuckin awesome!"Johnny exclaimed,patting me on the back.

"Good job,Kid."Syn grinned at me.

"Very nice."Matt agreed.

"Be jealous."Jimmy said,slinging an arm over my shoulders."She's my daughter."

I smile broke out on my lips at his words.

"You were great,sweetie."

"Thanks,D-"

"Daddy!You were amazing!"Lynn said running over and hugging Jimmy.

I huffed,shoving passed everyone and out to the bus.

"Lily!You know you shouldn't run off by yourself."Zacky said hugging me once he caught up to me.I was already by the buses.

"She always does that."I muttered into his chest."She always ruins my moments with Jimmy. Was it not enough that she got all of our mother's attention too?"

"Hey,don't say that. You're way more amazing then you're sister.She's just jealous 'cause she can't get up onstage and rock out on a violin or a guitar like you can."

"Thanks,Zee."

"Anytime,Lils." He smiled down at me.

"Zacky?"

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me?"

"Anything for you."He whispered.

Our lips met quickly after as he pulled me flush against him.My arms wrapped around his neck,one hand tangling into his inky hair as his hands rested on my hips.One of his hands trailed down,grabbing the back of my knee only to wrap my leg around him.Hopping up,I wrapped my other leg around his waist as he pushed me against the bus to help hold me up.I caught one of his snakebites in between my teeth,gently pulling on it as he pulled away. He trailed down my neck once I let his piercing go,only to trail back up to my ear.

"Someone's gonna see."

"So?"

"You're still underage Lily.And Jimmy doesn't know about this.He might kill me if he finds out. As much as it would be worth it,cause it really is worth it,I don't want you to get in trouble."

I sighed."I understand."

"Now,I didn't say we wouldn't be doing anything.We just have to do it when we're absolutely alone in private,okay?"

"Alright."I smiled as he pressed his lips to mine quickly before pulling away and setting me on my feet.

"Let's go back inside."He suggested,leading me by the hand when I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
So,finally some more Zacky/Lily action. LQTM(Laugh quietly to myself)

Anyway,more stuff will be happening between them and they will be together soon.I promise.