Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

My Chem

Chapter outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34231740
_______________________________________________________________________

"Lily!Get up!Today's the day!"Jake said shaking me.

"What do you me-Oh shit!"I jumped out of my bunk and grabbed clothes.I got dressed in a 'Mikey fuckin' Way' shirt over a stripped long sleeved one and a random pair of jeans.I put on some black socks and pulled on my high tops hopping into the front lounge.

"Where are we?"I asked,pushing my fingers through the holes of my fingerless gloves.

"Jersey.We just got into Jersey City."Adam said looking up from the TV.

"Yes!"I exclaimed.I ran into the front and sat passenger.

"Are we close to the venue,Jason?"I asked impatient.

"Almost.We'll be there in about five minutes."I nodded and walked back.

"Jake,we still has five minutes."I told him.

"DAMMIT!"

"What are you two taking about??"Adam asked looking at us suspiciously.

"Nothing."We said.He shook his head and turned his attention back to the show he was watching.

"Guys!We're here!"Jason yelled as he turned.Jake and I jumped up and looked out the window.There was a black SUV parked right next to where the buses were parking.The bus stopped and Jake and me booked it out of the there,pulling on our jackets.We stood a couple feet away from the SUV and the doors opened.Mikey and Frank stepped out of the side we were on.Frank looked at me,grinned and ran over.He picked me up,hugging me to death.

"Can't....breathe!"I gasped.

"Frankie!! Put her down!"Ray yelled.He let me go and said sorry.

"It's okay.It's nice to finally meet you...in person."

"Who the hell are you two tal-What are you guys doing here?"Syn said walking over.

"Gates!What's up man?Long time no see."Gerard said."Oh yeah.We're because we met Lily online playing Halo.She said that you guys would be In Jersey and we wanted to meet The Rev's daughter."He smiled.

"When did that happen?" Syn asked.

"A little over a week ."Gerard said.Synyster laughed.

"OKay then.Are you guys coming to the show?"

"Hell yeah."They talked a little and-after grabbing my violin-we walked into the venue.

"Holy Sh-Batman!!It's MCR!!!"Jayden yelled when Jinny Adam and himself walked into the dressing room.We laughed."Why is MCR here?!That's just fuckin' awesome!"

"Me and Lily asked to meet them.We played Halo with them over a week ago."Jake said.they 'oh'-ed and sat down.

"Were we just hearing shit or is MCR really here?"Matt asked walking in. "And it's the second one."He smiled.Johnny,Jimmy and Zacky walked in behind him along with Val,Leana,Michelle and Lacey.

"Frank!How's it going?"Zacky asked.

"Zack!Missed you dude."He said.We sat around talking until sound check.

"Guys.Sound check."Jason said walking in.We all got up and headed to the stage.

=======================================================================

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

"Oh my Gerard Way!"Jinny yelled.

"Johnny Christ!" I yelled.

"For the love of Pete Wentz!"Jake said shaking his head.Jayden stood in front of us in a dress.Hahaha.We told him we would get him in one,even if we had to pay him.

"What?"He asked like nothing was wrong.

"You're in a pink dress dude!"Adam said. "That's just.....disturbing."Adam shivered.

"It's comfortable actually.I feel hot"He said.

"What the fuck?!MY BROTHER'S TURNED INTO A CROSS DRESSER!" Jake cried running in circles.

"Whatever."Jayden skipped off as Jake and Jinny hugged each other.

"How are we gonna explain this to mom?"Jinny asked.Adam and I looked around awkwardly and then stepped off stage.The lights turned off and the two ran to us.

"Get this thing off of me!"Jayden said trying to reach the zipper. Mikey and Frank were on the ground laughing.

"That was genius!"Mikey said standing up.

"Thank you."We said.

"Lily,go get ready."Zacky said.I nodded smiled and ran to the dressing room.I decided to wear what i had on and just pulled my hair into two low pony tails.I ran back to the stage right as they finished Critical Acclaim.I smiled once I heard Matt after they finished Beast and the Harlot and Second Heartbeat.

"Lilliayn Plague!"Matt roared in a playful way.I walked out with my violin and bow.

"M.Shadows!"I yelled back.

"We're gonna play some fucking 'Afterlife'."He said.I smiled and we played.I grabbed the mic when we were done and spoke.

"How'd you like that one,boys?"

"Yeah,yeah.We know you're good."I shrugged and started Seize the Day once we told Johnny to sing.After Almost Easy I walked off and watched the rest off the show.The crowd roared for an encore after Matt said good night and how much of a great audience they were.We walked out a minute later and got ready for the last song.

"What?You think we would leave with playing 'A Little Piece of Heaven'?"The crowd roared and the recording started.

&&&

"That's so much cooler when you have a violin live."Gerard complimented.

"Thanks man."Matt said.

"How long are you guys here?"Ray asked.Val pulled out a piece of paper from her back pocket and unfolded it.

"A few days."

"Awesome.You getting hotel rooms?"She nodded.Ray suggested staying in the same hotel so we did.

We arrived and checked in.

"Okay rooms are gonna be random.Kids get to pick from a hat."Val said shaking up some papers in a hat."Jinny,Jayden and Zacky's names are in here.Someone's in here twice though."Val held the hat out to Lynn,then Jake,Adam and finally me.

"Okay Lynn?"

"Jayden."She said with venom.

"Okay.Jake?"

"Jinny."

"Adam?"He smiled.

"Jay."

"And that leaves Lily with Zacky.Go ahead and go to your rooms.If you need anything come find me,or Matt."She told us then walked off.I walked over to Zacky's room and knocked.The door opened seconds after.

"So you got me?"He smiled leaning in the doorway.

"Yes.Can I come in?I kind of have to sleep in here."He moved over and let me in,then shut the door after me.I sat my bag on the floor and arms wrapped around me.Zacky leaned down and kissed my neck.I turned and rested my head on his chest.

"I'm tired."I muttered.He kissed the top of my head and then picked me up laying me dow on one of the bed.He crawled in next to me and pulled the blanket over us.

"Night,baby."He whispered.

"Night,love."I smiled curling against him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So,i just remembered i never put a link in here for Adam,Jinny or Jay.

Adam-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/emoglasses_Full.jpg?t=1311832446

Jinny-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/l_fd0d3c446153969772bfc532ac67ce8e.jpg?t=1311832529

Jayden-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/purple-emo-boy.jpg?t=1311832477