Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Zacky...

**MATURE CONTENT(you've been warned)**

"Ummm...uhhh...whoa."Zacky managed to get out.His breathing was kind of shallow as he looked me up and down.

"W-what do y-y-you think?"I stuttered,blushing like mad.

"I can't even describe how wonderful you look."He smiled,then motioned me over.I compiled and sat in between his legs on the bed.Zacky's arms folded around my waist as his chin rested on my shoulder. "I have a question for you."I turned my head and glanced at him."Do you want me like I want you right now?"I maneuvered so I was standing on my knees and kissed Zacky lightly.

"Yes.I want you.Now and forever."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

With that he pushed his lips to mine and got to work on untying my corset.My tongue ran over his lips as I gripped one of his lip ring with my teeth and gently tugged on it.Zacky let out a groan as he pushed my lips apart for his tongue to dart in.After a few minutes,I pulled away from the kiss.1-for air and 2-so I could pull Zacky's shirt off.He took this time to take my top of as well.Turning my head,I crossed my arms over my chest,blushing.

"Lilliayn."Zacky whispered.His hands trailed to my wrists,gripped them loosely and pulled my arms apart."You don't have to hide yourself from me."He softly said while resting his forehead against mine.

I smiled gently at him.He smiled back then attached his lips to mine,moving them down my neck.Zacky lowered himself to my right breast,flicking my nipple with his tongue causing me to let out a quiet gasp.While he did this,I kicked off my heels as I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.His lips latched onto my left nipple as I pushed his jeans to his knees while letting out another moan.As I ran my fingers through his hair,he moved to my other breast and did the same thing.While he did this,his hand slid under my skirt and boyshorts.I let out a gasp as one of his fingers slipped into me.Zacky pulled away and looked up at me.

"Tell me if it hurts or you get uncomfortable,okay?"I nodded then his lips found mine.He pulled his jeans off,slowly pushing his finger in and out of me.He stop a minute later only to pull off my skirt and boyshorts.Zacky's green eyes wandered up and down me for a moment before he picked up where he left off.

"Z-Zacky?"

"Yeah?"He asked huskily with his forehead resting on my shoulder.

"I-I'm ready when y-y-you are." Zacky stopped moving and we were both quiet for a few moments.He pulled his finger out and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"He asked.I gently kissed him and nodded."Completely sure?"

"Yes.I love you Zacky.I'm sure about this." He thought it over for a minute,then sighed.

"I love you too,baby.Now this is gonna hurt."He said with an apologetic look in his eyes.

"I'm ready."I said.He nodded and slipped his boxers off.

"I'll try to do it as quick as possible."He stated positioning himself.

He laced his left hand fingers with mine,as I bit my lip.My eyes squeezed shut as he started to push into me.I gasped when he went a bit further causing him to stop for a second.

"Keep going."I whispered.He nodded,a guilty look a his face,but continued nonetheless.

"Let's try this."He said softly,sitting up and pulling me into his lap.With his hands on my hips and my legs wrapped around his waist,he lifted me up and very slowly brought me down on his dick.

"This way,you can control how far I go in and stop me if it hurts too much."He whispered in my ear.

I nodded before he started pulling me down onto him more.I clawed at his shoulders as he did so,but we eventually got his dick all the way in me. We sat there for a few minutes,Zacky letting me get used to the feeling.

"I'm sorry.I'm so sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you again."He whispered sincerely in my ear,kissing my neck gently.

"Zacky."I said after a few minutes."You can move now."

With a smile he kissed me,pulling me up slowly then pushing me back down onto him.He kept the pace slow until I asked him to speed up.When I asked he complied,pushing all the way in and pulling almost all the way out.

"Harder please."My nails racked his back as I moaned,my lower stomach tightening. He went harder while making me moan his name as I could feel myself getting close.

"Dammit Lily.I think I'll cum if you do that again."

I stayed silence as he continued thrusting in and out of me.This proceeded for about five more minutes before I couldn't take it anymore,my walls tightening around Zacky,causing me to throw my head back and moan.My walls clamped down on Zacky as I climaxed which caused him to climax as well.

"Shit Lily."Zacky groaned as he pulled out of me a minute later."I love you."He said pulling me into his chest.

"I love you."I repeated curling up next to him to catch my breath.I sat up,getting off the bed awkwardly with Zacky's watching me.

"There's blood all over you."I told him."And the blankets.and myself as well.Shower?"I suggested.He nodded,following close behind me,making sure i didn't fall over due to my very wobbly legs.