Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Meeting him

"But it looks so good and it feels so nice
I paid the price
I'll cut you out just to hear you scream,
Get away from, get away from me
And I can feel my heartbeat racing
As I realize what I must do
Get away from,
Get away from,
Get away from me"

I let Atreyu's Ex's and Oh's blast through my ears as i opened my eyes,looking out the window to see Huntington Beach blur by.The car suddenly slowed and then came to a stop in front of a decent looking house.Lynn stepped out of the car as i just sat there with the window rolled down.

"Are you girls ready to met your father?"

"Yes we are."Lynn replied causing me to roll me eyes.

"Lilliayn? Are you coming?"

"Just go ahead.I'll be a few munites."

"Alright then. Come on Lynn." They left and walked up the walkway to the porch and up the steps to the door. Mr.Tyler rang the door bell. A few seconds later a woman with curly light brownish hair anwsered the door and let them in closing the door after them.

*~Lynn's p.o.v.~*

Mr.Tyler rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer. A few seconds later, a woman with curly brownish hair answered.

"Please come in." She stepped over and allowed us the enter then gently closed to front door.

"Jimmy! They're here!" She yelled out and then lead us to the front room. 5 guys and 2 chicks were scattered around the room.

One guy that was really tall and had glasses on fell off the couch then stood up and walked of to the woman who had answered to door.

"Mr.Sullivan.This is the eldest twin, Lyndsay, Or Lynn as she prefers." Mr. Tyler said pointing to me.

"Hey Lynn. I'm Jimmy.Your..dad." He said with a smile.

"Hey." i smiled back.

"The other one is out in the car. She said would be a few minutes. Mentally preparing herself i pressume." Mr.Tyler said.

"'Kay" Jimmy said."We'll wait for her to do introductions then."

~(Lily's p.o.v)~

I sat in the car in silence. I turned my zune off as soon as Lynn and Mr. Tyler were in the door.

'Maybe it won't be that bad. Maybe they'll let me play music as loud as i want, or play my guitar whenever.And let me be crazy and care-free. Or maybe they won't let me do any of those things. What if they don't let me play my guitar or violin at all? Oh the horror!...Oh get it together Lils. Time to go in there and show them what you are made of.' I thought.

"Yeah, let's get this over with." I grabbed phone and shoved it into my pocket then got out of the car. I shut the door but i had closed it on my fingers.

"Shit!" i said in a hushed tone. I craddled my hand as I walked up the steps only to trip over the last one and onto the porch face-first.I stayed there for a minute then rolled over onto my back. I took a deep breath then....

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed. I stayed there and closed my eyes,keeping them closed as i heard the door open.

"You okay, kid??"

'That was Zacky V's voice. No it couldn't have been. Or was it?"

"Are you still alive?" He asked.

This time i opened my eyes to see thoese wonderful,green ones that only belonged to Zacky Vengeance.I stared at him as he continued to look at me upside-down.

"Is this for real?" I finally asked.

"Is what for real?"

"You." I anwsered making him laugh.

"Yeah, I'm real. Let me help you up." He offered as he walked to my side and then stuck his hand out. I took his hand and him gently and effortlessly pulled me up. "Let's get you inside.Try not to fall." He teased, leading the way inside.After closing the door behind me, he lead me into the front room where 9 people were sprinkled around. Two being Lynn and Mr.Tyler, then four of them being the rest of Avenged Sevenfold.

"Holy shit."I breathed out. Synyster Gates was smiling like an idiot,M.Shadows had an amused look on his face,Johnny Christ was also smiling, and The Rev. There he stood is all his glory. My hero since they day i fell in love with A7X.He stood over by Mr.Tyler and Lynn.

"Mr.Sullivan. This is the younger one,Lilliayn." Mr.Tyler said.

"Hi Lilliayn I'm-

"The Reverend Tholomew Plague, otherwise know as Jimmy Sullivan. Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold, one of my most favorite bands."He smiled and then gave off a laugh.

"Your dad."

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!" He nodded and that's the last thing i remember before my eyes rolled back and started to fall.