Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Kick Your Ass

~~Zacky's P.o.V.~~

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??!?" Lilliayn yelled. Jimmy simply nodded then Lilliayn started to fall. Luckly i caught her before she hit the ground.

"Lilliayn!" Leana said concern filling her voice. I picked her up and placed her on one of the couches after Matt had kicked Johnny off of it.

"Lilliayn...Lilliayn." I said softly shaking her."Lilliayn" I said a little louder."Lily."

^~Lily's p.o.v~^

"Lily." I heard my name being called as well as someone shaking me. My eyes fluttered open and i looked at Zacky who was smiling.

"You silly sleepy head."Someone said. I looked up and saw Synyster grining.

"ha ha ha very funny."

"Lilliayn! are you okay?" Mr.Tyler asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just shocked is all."

"Okay well. Since you're here and awake now, might as well introduce ourselves. Matt Sanders or M.Shadows."

"I am Synyster Gates and i am awesome."

"You wish. I'm Val."

"Johnny Christ."

"I'm Michelle."

"Zacky Vengeance."

"I'm Leana."

"Call me Lily."

"I'm Lynn."

"THE REV!!" Jimmy yelled causing us to laugh.

"Yes, well then. Mr. Sullivan may i speck to you in private please?" Mr.Tyler asked

"Yeah, this way." Jimmy walk through a swinging door and Mr. Tyler followed.

"So...who wants to play Guitar Hero?" Syn suggested.

"I do!. I bet i can kick your ass on 'Beast and The Harlot'."

"You're on!" Syn turned on the game and handed me a guitar. He hastily picked Beast and The Harlot and we played.

"Told you i could kick your butt." I said after it ended. Everyone cracked up.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Synyster questioned.

"Ancient Chinese Serect." I said.

"How could let her beat you at our own song!" Matt exclaimed,roaring wit hlaughter.

"You suck Bri!" Val added.

"Fuck you!" He yelled."Who's next?" Johnny jumped up and i handed him the guitar. Johnny took my spot in front of the tv while i sat down on the couch.

"That was pretty funny. Way to go." I looked at Zacky as he sat down next to me.

"Thanks" I smiled at him."Do you think you could help me bring my stuff in?" I asked randomly.

"Umm..sure. Yeah i could do that."We got up and then walked outside to the car. I popped the trunk and got my five bags.

"Do you want the bags or the instruments?"

"Instruments?"

"Guitar and violin."

"I'll take the bags. They're probably heavier than your guitar and violin."

I handed him the bags and then got my guitar and violin along with my back pack. i slammed the door and them we went back inside.

~! The Rev's p.o.v.!~

I headed into the kitchen with this Eric dude.

"Mr. Sullivan, I know you probably have doubt in your mind that these girls are really your's. Well I came with them just in case you did. These are the orginal birth certificate of the girls and they state that you are the father,along with a recent blood test we had done.The results say you are the father. You can even have them take the test again if you would like. That's about all i can do. Have a good day and I will see you some time in the future I assume."

"Let me show you out." Leana said and then left the room with him.I hadn't realized she even came in.So they really are my daughters. I can't believe it. I never thought that i would be a father.