Sequel: The Last One Standing
Status: Complete

Can I Please Come Down

Chapter 2

2 Weeks Later…

I got the job at the store and was currently working I was stocking shelves and a stuck up costumer came in complaining about some people that were here and making a ruckus truth is I thought it was funny.

“Layla can you go tell those guys to quiet down or they have to leave.” Shawn says

“Why me I’m a fourteen year old girl.”

“A fourteen year old girl that can kick someone’s ass now go.” He says pushing me towards them. I just sigh and walk behind them

“Excuse me but if you guys don’t quiet down then I’m going to ask you to leave.” I say and they turn around and I see David and his friends Jeff and Chuck.

“Sorry we didn’t mean to be so loud.”Chuck says

“Wait your that skater girl I saw two weeks ago.” David said pointing at me.

“Yeah that’s me.” I say

“Are you still going to the concert tonight.” He asked

“Yeah, wait why is the concert tonight if you were here two weeks ago.” I say

“We were doing radio shows to promote our CD.”Jeff says

“Cool.”

“So wait you work here.” David says

“Yep it’s only temporary though.” I say

“Why.”Chuck asks

“Because as so as I hit sixteen I’m out of here.” I say

“Why it’s L.A.”

“Well I just feel suffocated here.” I say

“Okay.”

“Well I’ll see you at the show because I’ve got to get back to work.” I say and they say their goodbyes and they check out and leave. I continue working and until it hits six I hang up my apron.

“Hey Shawn I’m heading out.” I say

“Alright see you tomorrow.” He calls from the back. I walk out and skate home and I run up to my room and change into a simple plan shirt with guy shorts. I walk downstairs and see mom in the kitchen.

“I’m heading to a concert.” I say

“Where did you get the money.” She asked

“The bassist of simple plan gave me a ticket and backstage passes.”

“Yeah probably just looking for a good fuck.”

“Whatever I’m going bye.” I say walking out I catch the bus to the arena that they were playing at. I get off the bus and I walk to the line and wait to get in after about a half hour I finally get to the security and hand him my ticket he rips off the piece and hands me the nub and I stick it in my pocket and walk in. I walk to a empty spot and wait until Simple plan comes on stage they start with generation and during the concert I was singing along and having fun I even got into the mosh pit and they ended with take my hand. After everyone left I went backstage after showing my pass to the security guards and I walk to the simple plan dressing room and I knock on the door. The door opens to reveal Jeff he looks at me and smiles.

“Hey you’re the girl from the store, well come on.” He said pulling me into the dressing room. I walk in with him and he calls everyone.

“Seb this the girl from the store, wait we never got your name.” he said

“Layla.” I say

“Well Layla Seb does not believe that you can skate as well as I stated.” David says

“So you are going to skate for us.” He says handing me a board, I grab it.

“Alright.” I say putting the board down and I pulled a basic kick flip and a heel flip, after a few more moves I finish and the guys start clapping I get off and hand the board back to David.

“See I told you guys that she was awesome.” He said I look up and see Pierre who has a face of shock then it changes to confusion and then happiness, talk about bipolar. We talk for a little bit and then I leave and I get on the bus after a while I get dropped off at the bus stop close to me. I walk home and I get in the house and walk upstairs and I go to my guitar and I don’t find it at all I go downstairs and find it in a pile of junk.

“Mom how many times do I have to tell you my stuff does not belong to you.” I say and I walk up to my room and put my guitar back to its original spot. I change and crawl into bed and fall sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go and if it short sorry