Sequel: The Last One Standing
Status: Complete

Can I Please Come Down

Chapter 4

Pierre’s P.O.V

I pull up to the address of one of my old friends and girlfriends, I don’t know why I came, but I couldn’t get that girl from yesterday out of my head she looked so much like me so I thought I would visit my old friend. I walk up and see that the house wasn’t in the best condition I walk up the porch and almost fall through the steps. I walk to the door and knock on it I hear some shuffling and the door opened to reveal Belle.

“Pierre what are you doing here.” She says

“Well we are here for some promoting on our newest CD and I thought I would drop by and say hey.” I say

“Well come in and don’t mind the mess.” She says walking through the hallway and I walk in and close the door only to find piles upon piles of junk. I walk in almost tripping on a few things. I walk into the kitchen and see it a bit cleaner than the hallway I just kept thinking to myself on how anyone could live like this.

“Well I would offer you a seat but I don’t have room.” she says with a slight laugh I just stay speechless the Belle I use to know would never let this happen.

“What happened.” I say without really thinking.

“To what oh my house yeah I just find every little thing special.” She says then we hear a thump on the porch.

“Oh don’t mind that that’s just my daughter Layla.” She says we hear the door open and we hear a crash and some swearing and then the girl from the show last night came in.

Layla’s P.O.V

I was on my lunch break so I thought I would come home and get some money from my room to pay for groceries. I keep the money I earn hidden so mom can’t find it. I skate up the path and find an unfamiliar car in the driveway and I just skate up and do a kick flip 360 onto the porch. I get off my skate board and walk inside I close the door and walk a little bit when I trip on something and land on a bunch of trash and cutting my hand open.

“Fuck.” I say getting up and walking into the kitchen and see mom with someone else.

“That is it I have had enough with this I can’t live in a house where I can get hurt.” I say

“Well Hun this is-“she tries to say but I cut her off

“I don’t care right now what I care about is the state of this house and that I have to provide just so that you can get more things why do you think I hide my money.”

“Wait you have money and didn’t tell me.” She roared

“Yeah I didn’t tell you because I use that money to pay bills and to get food not to get things that we don’t need.”

“Well I need all of this.”

“No you don’t you don’t need any of this, what you need is to get help instead of sending me.” I yell back

“Well you do need help even the state says so.”

“Well first of all the state can shove it up their ass and second of all they think I need it is because I have to come home to this every night.”

“To what every night.”

“To this mess this house and having to cook and try to clean and on top of that I work every night so I can get us money so that we can live here.”

“Well I tried my hardest to get a job but it didn’t work because they had people already there.”

“No it didn’t work out because it takes you forever to get out of this house it takes forever for you to do anything.”

“Well it still doesn’t give them any reason.”

“It gives them all the reasons, you know what sometimes it feels like I’m the adult and you’re the kid.” I say running upstairs and grabbing my money and locking the door and I walk down a see a flustered mother and confused Pierre Bouvier. I just walk out and go back to work.

Pierre’s P.O.V

After Layla runs out I just stand there shocked that this is what is happening to the kid.

“Sorry about that she not normally like that.” Belle says

“How old is she.” I ask Belle hesitated

“Fourteen as of Halloween.” She said

“She my daughter isn’t she.” I say after doing the math.

“Yes.” She said after a few moments

“And you didn’t tell me.” I say

“No.”

“Why.”

“Because Pierre you just graduated and your band reset was getting a bit big and I was scared so I left.”

“And let your daughter stay in this state did you even notice that she cut her hand.” I say a bit angry.

“No I didn’t.”

“I’m taking her.”I say without a second thought.

“What you can’t do that.” she said

“Yes I can she’s my daughter I can take her if I want and I will fight you for it and you will lose.” I say

“How about this I will think it over and you come back later today and I will tell you.” She says

“Fine.” I say walking out the best I could outside and I get into my car and drive to my hotel. I get in and I call the guys up and we go to dinner.

“So guys I went to Belle’s today.” I say after a few minutes

“Oh really how’s she doing.” Chuck says

“Well I can’t really describe it.” I say

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean is she is a hoarder.” They just stop everything

“No way.” Seb says after a few minutes

“Yep and the worst part is, is that she’s got a child and she’s mine.” I say

“Dang.” David say

“Yeah and you guys already know who it is.”

“Who.” They all say

“You know that girl from the concert yesterday.”

“Yeah the one you kept wondering about, Layla I think her name was.” Seb says after a few minutes

“That’s her that’s my daughter.”

“No way dude she’s too cool to be your daughter.” Jeff says

“It’s her and she and belle do not get along.”

“What do you mean?” Chuck says

“Layla came into the house today and freaked out on Belle about the state the house was in.” They stay silent

“She was saying that she’s sick and tired of not having money and that she’s the only one who actually works.” I say they just shake their heads.

“Man that sucks.” Seb says

“Wait we know where she works.” Jeff said pointing between him and Chuck and David.

“Then let’s go say hi.” Seb says and we all agree and we pay for our bill and walk out and get in a van and drive to a store called Mort’s Food. We walk in and see her.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go sorry for the cliff hanger but i will post the next chapter tommorrow thank you guys for all the comments