Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

I'm Telling You From The Heart

“Kirstie,” Danny sang while I was working on a drawing for a poster.

“What?” I sang back.

“Can I take you out for dinner?” He asked while sitting down next to me and hooking his arms around my waist.

“Actually, Tom said he was going to be with Gio and Harry and Dougie were going on a double date so we have the house to ourselves and I was kind of thinking we could just stay here,” I suggested.

“That sounds like a great idea,” Danny smiled and started leaving slow kisses on my neck. “And I’m going to make you dinner!”

“That sounds amazing,” I beamed while leaving a passionate kiss on his lips. “I’m going to get dressed.”

“But you look cute right now, you don’t need to change,” He told me.

“I want to look good for you though,” I replied.

I got up and headed upstairs. I put on an outfit that was comfortable but that I thought Danny would really like. Right as I was finishing up, a loud screeching noise blared through my ears. I took off in a sprint down the stairs and into the kitchen.

There was smoke everywhere and the alarm was going off while Danny was coughing and trying to figure out what to do. I quickly opened the windows and doors so that all the smoke would go out and the alarms stopped.

“That didn’t go well,” Danny chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck. “I guess the chicken burned.”

“I’ll order a pizza,” I giggled while dialing the number. Once I had placed the order and hung up, Danny was pouting at me.

“What’s wrong honey?” I asked while wrapping my arms around him.

“I wanted to make you dinner and I messed it up,” He pouted.

“Aw,” I cooed while kissing his cheek. “I think it’s incredibly sweet that you tried. No guy has ever even attempted to make me dinner before and that means so much to me that you did.”

“I love you,” Danny said while nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck.

“I love you too,” I replied.

Once we had gotten our pizza, we curled up on the couch and watched The Notebook. Danny had never seen it before but I loved it, it’s so sweet and it always makes me cry…and it did again.

“That’s so sad,” I cried as I was tucked in Danny’s arms. I looked up at him and do you know what? He had a single tear rolling down his cheek. “Danny, are you crying?”

“No,” He said.

“Yes you are,” I battled while wiping his tear away.

“It’s a sad movie, but don’t tell the guys it made me cry,” Danny told me.

“I won’t,” I promised. “But I think it’s sweet that it made you cry, it shows that you’re sensitive.”

“As long as you think it’s sweet, I’m fine with it,” He grinned.

“I’m so glad that we’re finally together,” I beamed.

“Me too,” Danny replied while leaving a long, beautiful kiss on my lips. “And I promise that I’ll never let you go.”

Danny is so different than anyone I’ve ever known. He’s my best friend and my love. I couldn’t ask for anyone better and I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated in a few days, i've hardly been home at all!

comments would be lovely!