Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

Another Point Of View

“I sure am surprised,” I laughed as the McFly guys and I all sat down on the stage.

“How do you think I feel? I walk in to see our new stage and find out my best friend whom I haven’t seen in almost 10 years designed it!” Danny chuckled.

“I thought I was your best friend,” Tom playfully pouted and crossed his arms.

“Of course you are Tommy,” Danny smiled while hugging him and then licking his ear. “Kirstie’s my best girl friend.”

“Yep, that’s the same Danny,” I snickered.

“There’s no hope for him,” Harry shook his head.

All of us shared a round of laughs before I said, “Well Danny, I shouldn’t be surprised that you’re in a band. You always were good at music. But how long have you guys been a band?”

“10 years,” Dougie informed me.

“Oh my gosh!” I shouted as my eyes got wide with knowledge as I looked over at Tom. “You’re Tom! You’re the Tom that started the band with Danny!”

“That would be me,” He grinned.

“Yeah we got big the summer after you moved back to California,” Danny said.

“I had no idea you guys were famous,” I told them through a smile. “I was actually thinking that I was going to go back to Bolton and try to find you. But I’ve never hear any of your music.”

“Looks like you got some listening to do,” Harry told me.

“I do indeed,” I smiled. “Are you guys big in America? Cause I haven’t heard of you.”

“No, we haven’t really hit it off there. We’re big in England and in south America,” Dougie piped in.

“Well I’ve seen how big you guys are here, there’s billboards and posters and all kinds of things. I would have never thought that when I first became friends with Danny I’d be friends with a superstar,” I laughed.

Danny just shrugged before asking, “So are you living here in England again?”

“No, I still live in California,” I replied.

“Obviously, because you couldn’t get that tan here in London,” Tom laughed and I shared in his laughs along with the other boys.

“Yeah, I’m working as a freelance artist and your manager called me a while ago and wanted me to design the stage for your opening show and then do some promotional posters and stuff like that. I’ve been here for two weeks working on this and I think I’m going to be here for two more weeks to do the posters,” I explained.

“You have to stay for our first concert!” Dougie piped in.

“Of course,” I agreed.

“Hey, where are you staying?” Danny asked and I told him the hotel down the street. “Not anymore, you’re staying with us! All of us live together and we have two extra rooms anyway.”

“Oh Danny, I appreciate the offer but I can’t do that,” I replied then scooted closer to him and said, “You and I know each other like the back of our hands but these guys don’t know me. I mean, do they really want some girl they just met living with them for two weeks? I don’t think so.”

“We don’t mind. If you’re a friend of Danny’s, then you’re a friend of ours,” Harry told me and I mentally smacked myself because I realized that all three of them just heard what I said.

“See?” Danny battled. “And Dougie will love you because you guys are both weird, and Tom will adore you because you love Back To The Future, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars.”

”I do love you!” Tom shouted while hugging me. “What is your favorite Star Wars?”

“A new hope,” I immediately said.

“Me too!” He agreed. “Okay, you and I are having a movie marathon!”

”Yes!” I beamed while high fiving him.

“See, all of you will get along fine!” Danny encouraged. “Let’s go move your stuff to our house.”

“Alright,” I agreed.

All of us started walking out to the car and were just chatting it up. Danny put his arm around me and I put mine around his waist and smiled up at him saying, “It’s good to have you back Danny. I missed you a lot.”

“I missed you too. We have a lot to catch up on,” He replied.

I still feel like I’m in a dream. I can hardly believe that I have my best friend back and I have a feeling that by the end of these two weeks, I may have a few more friends as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?