She Can't Do It Alone

Good Way To Wake Up

I opened my eyes to see Ashley standing over me. I screamed, jumping off the bed and into the floor. I landed with my belly slash head breaking the fall. Ashley gasped, leaning down to help me up.

"I am so sorry!" She bit her lip and pushed me over, leaving me on my back.

I groaned. "It's fine, just didn't think I'd be waking u-- what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, staring up at her purple-ish hair. She'd dyed it more since I'd last seen her. It looked brighter, and there was no more pink.

She laughed and sat on the bed. "Hotch dropped me off. He and Reid went to the office and Reid wanted somebody to keep you under control."

I smirked. "I don't need a bay-sitter." I pointed out as I stood up and picked up the glass of water by my bed. Taking a sip, I sat the cup back down as I swallowed and walked into the bathroom. "So, are we hanging out all day or what?" I asked as I got some clothes out of the closet and pulled my pants down to use the bathroom.

"Aaron told me to call him when you woke up. So I guess that's a sign that they wanted us down there." She called as I washed my hands before stripping completely and putting on some of Spencer's clothes he pointed out for me to wear.

I nodded and brushed my hair. It was still halfway straight from yesterday. "Sounds cool. You can call him, if you want." I called.

I heard her start dialing as I brushed my teeth and spit out the toothpaste. I touched up my make-up and walked out of the room, slipping on my "gothic" boots with skinny jeans and a plain over-sized black tee.

While Ashley started talking on the phone, I looked out the opened window and into the sky. It was bright, with birds flying around. I smiled, having a few childhood memories. The good ones, anyway.

"Derek is coming to pick us up." Ashley announced, spinning around in circles.

I laughed at her. "Having fun?"

She smirked and tackled me. I whined as we fell to the floor, her landing on top of me and crushing my side. "Answer your question?"

I nodded and pushed her off. "Did ya have to do that?" I giggled and sat up.

The door bell rang, causing both of us to jump up and run towards it. "I'll get it!" We both yelled, jumping for the door. I unlocked the locks but she threw me aside and opened the door. Derek Morgan stood there, watching us like we were freaks. I smirked and we both jumped on him, causing him to fall into the wall and make a loud thump.

"Whoops," Ashley smirked as the neighbors opened their doors.

"Sorry!" I sang as I jumped down from Derek. He chuckled at us.

"Calm down girlies. Have either one of you had breakfast?" He asked, walking us down the hall.

I shook my head. "I just woke up."

"I did with Jack. About three hours ago." Ashley grinned.

"If you want anything, I'll take you somewhere." He smiled down at us.

Derek almost felt like my big brother now. He cared for me as I cared for him; in a sibling way. He had told me if anybody would hurt me, he would hurt them ten times worse. It made me feel good to have so many people taking my side, so many people to care about me. I felt well protected. I felt.. I felt like I finally had the big family I always wanted. With a fatherly figure, Aaron Hotchner, three sisters, two brothers, and then Spencer Reid.

Jack, being the second brother. We've only spent a little time together, but we each loved each other. He was like my little brother, except we got along better than most.

Derek helped us into his car. We buckled and watching out the window as he drove.

"Can I stop to get you guys anything?" He asked, looking at us through the review mirror.

"I'm fine." Ashley smiled, staring back at him.

"Cory?" He watched me, knowing I needed to eat. I hadn't felt hungry.

"No, thank you." I smiled. I looked back out the window as he pulled up at the BAU office. We each got out and walked inside, making our way to their office.

Ashley and I ran down the hallways, racing each other to our men. We smirked at each other, at the same time trying to ram each other into the wall. Derek laughed at us, and tried telling us to calm down but we were some how too hyper to care.

"Whoa!" JJ pressed her back to the wall as we passed her.

I saw Spencer and David look up from Spencer's desk as Aaron watched from his office windows, giving us an unamused look.

"Hi!" I smiled as I ran up to Spencer and pecked his lips.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hello, missy. What's gotten you so hyper?"

I shrugged my shoulders and laid my head on his chest. "I don't know. I woke up like this!" I whined.

He kissed the top of my head as David Rossi went back to telling him a story of a case from long ago that they were apparently going to pick back up. I only halfway listened because I was comfortable in Reid's arms.

I heard Ashley calling my name. I looked up to see her hanging off of Aaron's back as he carried her over to us. He was actually smiling!

"Well, well. Hotch can smile after all." JJ kidding, walking over and slapping some papers down on Reid's desk.

"When I am happy, yes." He nodded.

We all laughed as he dropped her in a chair which went sliding a few feet. Ashley, panicking, held on tightly. This only made us laugh harder.

"Come on, we need to get on this case." Rossi waved the papers in his hands around.

We all grabbed an office chair and pulled it up to his, sitting and listening to his words.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter started off okay. BUT my already written chapters were deleted >.<

More up soon!