She Can't Do It Alone

Cell Block Tango

I groaned as I sat in the small jail cell. They told me it was only for tonight, that I needed sleep. And that tomorrw, I'd be taken home. Doubt ran through my mind but I some how trusted Reid, and I knew he'd end up making the right decisions for me.

I hugged myself as I sat there in the almost pitch black. The only light was coming from the street lamp outside my cell window. It casted shadows over me, and the bars. Making everything look creepy, yet cool.

It was weird staying in a jail all by yourself. I couldn't imagine being the only one here, but all the cops left. And since this was the only part of the jail that they kept people that stayed over night, I was alone.

I stood up and walked over to the bars, resting my arms through them and poking out my hip. I felt like Chicago. I snapped my fingers once, twice, three times. I smirked and shook my hips a little, whispering the words to Cell Block Tango.

A small ting came from my left. I jumped and sat back down on the hard bed, crossing my legs and pressing my back against the cool wall. My lip was between my teeth again, and the noise was louder this time.

I covered my face in fear, feeling like a little kid again. Chills ran up my spine, like something from a horror movie was just about to happen.

Again, the ting sounded. And once again, I jumped. I wouldn't uncover my face as I heard the door creak, telling me somebody opened it.

"Hello?"

I uncovered my face and looked up to see Reid standing there, awkwardly poking his face inside. A giggle escaped my mouth as I jumped back up and ran to the bars. "You scared the living shit out of me, you know that?"

He smiled as he walked in and cut on the lights. "I was worried. A little girl staying in a cell by herself? I'd hate to know what you were thinking about." He walked over to the lock and stuck a key in it. It popped open and the bar door slid back.

"You have a key?" I asked.

"Only because I asked one of the cops. I said incase I really needed to talk to you or.. I don't know." He chuckled as he handed me some fresh clothes. "These are for in the morning. I realize you still have some dirt and blood on those." He nodded towards the stains that would never come out.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's what happens when you don't wash after.." I stopped myself and rocked on the balls of my feet.

"Listen, I don't think you should be staying here. I doubt you can sleep, and you need sleep before tomorrow." He looked over at the clock. It was nearly six in the morning. As if it matter about sleep, I was sure they needed to be up at seven.

"It's fine, I won't sleep anyways." I shrugged. He shook his head.

"You're coming with me, or do I have to handcuff you?" He winked at me, making my heart skip a beat. I giggled again and stuck my hand in his outstretched one.

"Yes, sir, doctor." I teased.

He led me outside and into a black car, I wasn't sure what they called them. "We're only borrowing these. We're not from here." He rubbed the back of his neck lightly as he started the engine.

I nodded. "Morgan told me. He said you guys leave in two days. Case solved or not."

Reid sighed as he turned down a few streets. I guessed they stayed at hotels. "Yep, sadly. I love it here, I was born here, you know." He smiled.

"Really?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, had some tough times, too." He shrugged. "Not a big deal. So, do you go to school?" He asked.

"I'm 19, or did you forget?" I smirked.

He blushed a little. "I know, I meant--"

"No. I wasn't accepted because of my past." I said.

The rest of the ride was silent as he drove us to a Holiday Inn. He got out and opened my door for me, then led us up a flight of stairs and down a hallway. Once we were at room 209, he opened it and led me into a room where the sun shown in brightly. I covered my eyes as he rushed to close the windows, making sure no light would come through.

"It's late today." He muttered to himself as he pointed to a bed. "You can sleep on that. I'll take the couch."

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded.

"I probably won't sleep either." He smiled, unsure.

I couldn't help but fall for him. He was.. nerdy. But I liked that. He knew everything, which made me wonder what he knew about being in bed.

I laid down, covering up myself. I watched Reid from the corner of my eye as he laid on the couch. I wanted to tell him to slip in bed with me, to touch me places. But I held off and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who WOULDN'T want to be in bed with Reid? <3 Comments, please? I would like to know how I'm doing!