She Can't Do It Alone

A Change

Hours passed, we were running out of time. Reid kept getting phone calls and leaving the room. I knew he didn't want me to over hear them, they were probably about me any how.

We barely talked, just thought. He would ask me a few questions now and then, I would return and ask him the questions. We tried figuring each other out, but we got no where closer.

I wanted so badly for him to run towards me, embracing me and then kissing me like there's no tomorrow. But there was the problem, we didn't know how tomorrow would work.

Finally, after the third time being alone, he walked back in the room and looked over at me. "He's killed somebody else."

My jaw dropped. How could this be? "When?"

He shrugged his shoulders and looked down. "We think sometime in the past two hours. But we aren't sure."

With the darkness getting thicker outside, I knew he'd try and keep me safe as possible. Two hours ago it was day light, what would they try at night? "What are we going to do?"

"Stay here. At least until Morgan or Hotch calls me again. They seem to think you staying put is the best thing for us right now." He nodded as if agreeing to his own words.

"Reid?" I asked, my voice soft. I wasn't sure why I still called him Reid, I was sure by now I could get away with Spencer. But I decided not to.

He looked over at me and tilted his head. His long hair slipping into his face. "Why do you still call me that?" He asked, as though reading my mind.

I shrugged. "We've known each other all of two days. Or less."

"Spencer is fine." He smiled at me. My heart melted a little.

I sat there, thinking. Wondering. Finally, I stood up from the bed I sat on and walked over to him. I was short next to him, but that didn't matter. I reached a little under his chest, meaning I had to almost stand on my tip-toes to look at him. I picked my head up and gently kissed his jaw bone. I felt it move on my lips as he slipped an arm around my waist. We shared into each others eyes for a good minute before he slipped his other arm around my neck, pressing it closer to him as he parted his lips and pressed mine against them.

My arms slid around his neck as he pressed me against the wall. One leg of mine reaching around his body. His tongue found it's way in my mouth, and toured around. Finding out every single thing about it. Then, our tongues danced together.

He pulled away as quickly as we started and said, "I-I can't."

My heart dropped into my stomach. "You just were." I was trying to be sexy. I doubted it worked since I had never been sexy in my life.

He shook his head, more hair falling into his face. "No, Cory. I can't." He bit his lip and looked down.

I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head back. "Are you scared, Spencer?" I smirked. I leaned forward and kissed his neck. "I can change that, Doctor."

"Actually, uh.." He started, his voice cracking from nerves.

"Shh," I pressed my lips against his and kissed him hard. He gave in, kissing me back and picking me up. He tossed me on the bed and almost jumped on me. He pressed his long body against mine. I could feel him getting harder against my leg.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and tore his shirt off, leaving him laying on top of me in a muscle shirt. A smirk spread across his face as he did the same to me. Only, I was wearing a bra.

His tongue was stuck in my mouth again as he began trying to slip off my tight jeans. They hugged my legs so perfectly, I was almost sure he would never get them off. Alas, he proved me wrong. Dangling my jeans in front of my face as if it had been his biggest victory. "Very good, baby boy." I smirked, teasing him as I wiggled my chest a little. I barely had any boobs, but I had enough to jiggle slightly. I could almost see the drool pouring from his mouth as he grabbed one, making a soft moan escape my lips.

"I'll make you moan louder than that." He smirked. More confident now, it was a tad frightening. Here this awkward, nerdy man that could tell you almost anything you needed to know was now laying on top of me as if he'd done this a million times. Being twenty-seven I was sure he had.

"Mm, Spence." I pulled him closer with my legs and undid his belt. Sidling his pants down around his ankles.

At the same time, we reached for each other's underwear and slid them down. I felt him getting even harder than before as he unclipped my bra. "Ready?" He smirked down at me.

I nodded my head, sweat already forming on my forehead. Before I knew it, I felt him enter me.
♠ ♠ ♠
.... I said it would be longer but I didn't feel like writing out a sex scene xD Comments are loved!