Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

Those Fabulous Knockers

The next day, at my house we packed and prepared to head back to Hogwarts. All through breakfast, Draco was giving me these little smirks. Very annoying smirks. Dumbass.

Anyway, my parents bid us goodbye, and we all thanked them for their hospitality and whatnot. Before I knew it, we were back at school.

Upon landing in Dumbledore’s office, we all headed our separate ways. Well, I tried to at least before I was rudely pulled back by Draco on my way up to the tower.

“What do you want?”

“You.”

“You are just begging to get kicked in the balls, aren’t you?”

He paused for a second. “Balls?”

I rolled my eyes. “Bollocks. You are begging me to knee your bollocks.”

Curse the British language and their ridiculous words.

“No, I am begging you to go out with me.”

“Begging is not very becoming of someone of your status, Malfoy. Fuck off, kindly.”

“What I don’t get is why you won’t just give it a try.”

“What I don’t get is why you won’t just give it a rest.”

He sighed. “Why do you have to make things so difficult?”

I patted him on the head. “Give it up, Dracob.” And headed my to the common room. If this is how Draco successfully got other girls in past years, he had another thing coming for this one.

The next week as I approached the Slytherin table to sit with them for breakfast as usual, Draco scooted over to make a space for me. I ignored him and went to the other side of the table and sat next to Blaise.

“Ello, Blaisey. “

“Silvie. You’re looking lovely as usual.”

I smiled.

Draco smirked. He’s probably up to something.

“Are you kidding, Zabini? She looks absolutely stunning today.” He leaned across the table. “Why, I could just ravish that body of yours right here, right now.”

Oh hell nahh.

“Draco,” I said warningly as the boys’ eyebrows went way up.

“It’s true. I’d lay you down on this table gently, kissing your perfect lips. Then I’d take of that shirt of yours, saving the tie for when we get kinky-”

I didn’t hear the next part as I got up and walked around the table.

“And then I’d take off that lacy bra of yours, revealing those fabulous knockers--- oof.”

I heard applause as I walked to the Gryffindor table, Draco bent down in pain and clutching his stomach behind me.

I had to move my hair to cover the red that appeared on my cheeks as Draco was smutting it up.

Urgh.

Draco was seriously getting on my nerves. Take this instance in early December, for example. We were in History of Magic. Also known as the most boring-ass class in all of history. Anyway, I was sitting next to Draco and trying to ignore the eyes he was giving me. I finally lost it and tossed him a note.

How would you like me to give you some paper cuts in those eyes of yours?.
But then I’d never be able to see your beautiful face again..
.

Curse him. I returned to my poor attempt at learning.

Why won’t you just give it a try?
We’re not discussing this again. I told you why, now stop being a wanker and pay attention.
You know what? Wanker is a good name for me. Do you want to know why? Because I am forced to do that every night . Because of you. Want to help me out?.

Okay, I’m used to sexual banter with guys, really I am. But when it’s constant, and coming from Draco of all people, I can’t stand it. Not one bit.

Instead of acting on my violent impulses, I just burned the note to ashes, and returned my attention to the front. I could see in my peripheral that Draco was smirking. Slowly, it faded. Good. Later into class, a first year came in with envelopes for a few of us. Harry, Hermione and I. It was an invitation to Slughorn’s Christmas shindig. Um, yeah. Right.

Draco was reading it over my shoulder. “I’m your date.”

“Just kidding.”

“It says you should bring a date.”

“That’s nice.”

“Silvie, why won’t you-”

“Fuck off.”

He was quiet until the bell rang.

I gathered my books, and started heading out. He stopped me.

“Davenport, what is your problem?” He asked, confused.

“Are you effing kidding me? Uh, how about your behavior? The innuendos? The sexual harassment?”

“Yeah, but you do that stuff all of the time…I thought you liked it.”

“Yeah, because when I do it I’m being hilarious and not trying to get in someone’s pants! This isn’t you.”

He looked surprised. “I’m not trying to get in your pants. I’m trying to get you to understand that you love me back.”

“Well then you’re certainly going about it the wrong way. And I don’t, we’ve been through this."
I added on my way past him and out of the door.

A couple days later, I was eating lunch at the Gryffindor table. Ron and I were discussing the perks of being a ginger.

“So what are your superpowers?”

“None.”

“You mean no one in the Weasley clan has any special ginger attributes?”

“Er, not that I’m aware of.”

“Ohh, I got it. You’re specially endowed, aren’t you?” I wiggled my eyebrows. Ron turned red.

“No- well I don’t think so,” he stuttered.

“Is your dick bigger than Harry’s, at least?”

“Whose isn’t?” Seamus asked as he walked past.

Ron and I cracked up as Harry sat there, embarrassed.

Just then, a bleachey blonde head approached the table, standing directly across from us.
Ron and I exchanged surprised glasses. Harry looked irritated. Hermione was still at the library.

“The Slytherin table is on the other side of the Great Hall, Malfoy.” Harry informed him.

“I know,” Dracob replied simply.

"She doesn’t want to be recruited for Death Eaters incorporated, either,” Harry added. I smacked him on the back of the head, then turned to Draco.

“Yes?”

“I wanted to apologize for my actions. They were vulgar and insulting. I was also wondering if I could walk you to class, Silvany.”

Woah, attitude adjustment much? And since when does he call me Silvany?

“Um, sure, I guess.” I stood up and started getting my books, but Draco stopped me.

“No, I’ll carry them.”

I handed them to him in silence.

He smiled at me and indicated to the door.

Why are the English so effing weird?

It was silent as we headed to class.

“Draco?”

“Yes, Silvany?”

“Did you hit your head?”

“No,” he chuckled. “I am just making up for my previous behavior. Come along.”

What an odd fellow.
♠ ♠ ♠
5/28/13