Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

Draco Malfoy Is a Racist

"Yay!" I celebrated to myself, hopped down, and headed toward the Gryffindor table. I ended up sitting right across from Ron, and Hermione, and next to Harry.

"Ello guys," I said, putting my arm around Harry, "Fancy some food, eh?" I was trying out my British accent. I looked to Harry for approval.

"Getting there."

"Ahh."

I glanced over to my right, and saw another ginger, only this one was glaring at me. Jealous? I thought so.

"Alright mates, on this safari we're gonna see something mighty rare. Behold, the ever elusive, Ginger Bitch! Crikey!" I was trying out my by Outback safari tour guide.

She just glared some more and turned around. No one appreciates my humor.

"That's my sister," Ron pointed out.

"No wayy. You guy's hair is too matchy for you to be related," I said sarcastically.

"What was that all about?" Hermione questioned.

"Oh, she's just jealous that I have my arm around Harreh Pottah," I had a michievious glint in my eyes. "Hey, let's make out. Then she'll get really pissed."

They all looked confused.

"Make out?" Harry asked, still red from my relevation.

I mimicked making out.

"Ohh!" Hermione asked. "She wants to guys to snog!"

"Snog? What the hell kind of word is snog? I'm not doing anything if it's called snog."

"Sorry 'bout your luck mate," Ron said to an even redder Harry sypathetically.

I just layed my head down on the table, mumbling to myself about the ridiculous word called snog.
All of the sudden, the tall beardy dude known as Dumbledore (Dumbledore?) across the land stood up. "Let the feast begin!"

Ron and Harry gave appreaciative grunts as the food appeared, and started stuffing their faces. I soon joined them, and Hermione looked at us and sighed.

"Aw Herms, live a little!" I chided.

Soon, when I was full up with food, and before dessert began, I told the kids I'd be right back.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"To visit my new friends Greg and Vince!" I told him happily.

I left them behind pondering who Greg and Vince were as I skipped towards the Slytherin table, and plopped down across from them.

"Hello boys!" I announced as they continued to stuff their faces.

"Filvie!" Crabbe said through a mouth full of food.

"Wha are you 'oing 'ere?" Goyle questioned.

"I'm visting my new friends Greg and Vince!" I informed them.

The guy in between them scoffed, and I looked at him.

"What's got your panties in a bunch?"

He just looked at me.

"Knickers in a twist?"

"Boxers in a brawl? Thong in a-"

"Shut up already!"

"Someone got up one the wrong side of the bed this morning. What's his problem?" I asked Greg.

"He hates you because you're a Gryffindor."

"And so should they!" Blondie exclaimed.

"Draco-" Vince started.

"C'mon Malfoy," added Greg.

"No," I said, looking the Draco in the eye. I got his number. He was one of those imbeciles fueling this Wizarding War. "Why do you have to be all houseist? And bloodist? What is the difference? ALL MEN WERE CREATED EQUAL! Haven't you ever heard of it? We're all made the same way! We all slipped out of our mothers' wombs! We all poop the same way! What makes you better than anyone else? Why, you're no better than a, a racist!" I stood up, "DRACO MALFOY'S A RACIST!" I announced, standing up.

The whole hall looked at me. Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked suprised that I was at the Slytherin table, but were laughing none the less.

Draco pulled me down. "What do you think you are doing?" He hissed.

"America eats racist bastards like you for breakfast," I spit at him defiantley.

"I am not a racist!"

"Could've fooled me." I muttered.

Vince and Greg were guffawing like crazy.

"Um, excuse me," a guy tapped me on the shoulder. He had a dark complexion, and was pretty tall. "Did I hear you just say Draco was a racist?"

"Yes, yes you did."

"Wow. I can't believe we're been best friends for all of these years and I never knew." He smiled.

"Well, maybe I was slightly exaggerating. I'm Silvie."

"Blaise."

We just looked at each other.

Draco was fuming, so I took it as my cue to leave. "Bye Greg! Bye Vince! Bye Blaise! Bye Racist Dracob!"

I heard Blaise chuckle behind me, "Greg and VInce?"

I skipped my way back to the Gryffindor table. "Miss me?"

"That was bloody brilliant!" Ron told me.

"Well, I doubt that it was bloody, but certainly brilliant, yes, I know." I grinned.

Harry just shook his head and continued eating his pie.

"Ooh, dessert!" I was just about to grab some ice cream, when it disappeared and Dumbledore bid us goodnight.

"Damn."

"Oh well," said Hermione consolingly, "They'll probably be more tomorrow. Now, if you would excuse us, Ron and I have to usher the first years. First years! This way!"

Ron just sighed, but followed her. That left me and Harry.

"Lead the way captain!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arm around his.

He turned slightly red, but obliged.

"You turn red a lot."

He got redder.

"You just got redder."

"Silvie."

"Sorry Mistah Po'ah. Righty-o," and he pulled me through the crowds and up into the school.
He started to tell me where stuff was, but after an "are you freaking kidding me you think I'm gonna remember this" look, he stopped.

Then we arrived at a painting of a large woman.

"Password?"

"Pig Snout."

She opened to reveal a tunnel.

I walked over to where she was hanging and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Silvie. What's your name?"

"Well, I," she stuttered, apparently suprised.

But Harry pulled me into a tunnel, opening up to a large room.

"This is the common room," he announced.

"Cozy."

"Yeah well," he said, his hand awkwardly on his neck, "I guess I'll just go up to-"

"Night Harry!" I said, kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks for everything. See you in the morning!"
And I bounded up the stairs.

Only to return a few seconds later to find Harry standing in the same place, staring out into space.

"Um, Harry?"

He broke, out of his reverie and looked at me. "Yeah?"

"Which steps do I go up?" I whispered.

"The right ones," he whispered back smiling. "Goodnight."

"Night!"

And I went up the stairs, found a door that said 6th year girls, and found my trunk laying next to one of the beds. I quicky changed into my pj's and snuggled into the warm bed.

Hermione returned soon. 'What on Earth did you do to Harry?" he seems a little loopy.

"Nothing," I shrugged. "Well, night Herms."

She smiled. "Night, Silvie."
♠ ♠ ♠
"America eats racist bastards like you for breakfast."

Lololololol.

5/28/13