Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

Draco Says Chill

“Goodnight, Mrs. Malfoy!” I called out as Draco pulled me up the staircase after dinner. It was the first time Draco and I had been alone together all day.

I hugged him and held on as we walked. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” he replied, with his hand on my waist as we walked down their hallway.

“How did you ever survive did you survive a whole week without me?”

“It was tough, but I managed,” he said sarcastically.

I laughed, and then yawned. “I’m tired.” It was only 8pm. “Jet lag is a bitch.”

“So you don’t want to chill for a little while?” Draco questioned as we reached my door.

“I mean, I can try but I can’t guarantee- Wait, did you just say chill?” I asked confusedly. “Since when did you say chill?”

Draco looked sheepish, but shrugged. “You say it; I thought that you would appreciate my use of American vernacular.”

I looked at him for a second before I burst into laughter. After I composed myself, I replied, “You’re the best, Draco. I’m gonna go get my pjs on and I’ll come over to chill, kay?” I laughed again and pecked him on the lips before going into the guest bedroom.

The room was as beautiful as the rest of the house; this room’s walls were a royal blue, as were the bed’s trimmings. I quickly pulled my pajamas, and went into my bathroom, which was connected to Drake’s room. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, and then ran into his room and pounced on his bed. Draco, who was lying on his back with his hands behind his head, staring at the ceiling, didn’t even bounce as I landed.

(It’s because he’s fat.)

I copied his position and stared at the ceiling as well. His room was Slytherin green and silver, of course. After a while I got bored, so I started humming. He didn’t respond, so I hummed louder, then sighed.

“Is this your idea of chilling, Malfoy? Because my idea of chilling was a bit different.”

He turned to me in surprise. “Oh, I didn’t even realize you were in here.”

I gave him a strange look. “What were you thinking about?”

He sighed and put his arm around me, then looked at the ceiling again. “Nothing you need to be worrying about, love.”

I sighed, too. “I wish you would just tell me these things. I mean you don’t have to tell me all of the deep, dark Death Eater secrets, but you could at least let out what’s bothering you.”

He sat up quickly at the words ‘Death Eater’. “How did you know?”

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. “It’s kind of obvious, lovey. Even Harry knows.”

He sighed again, and put his head in his hands, breathing deeply.

I sat up and tentatively put my hand on his shoulder. “Can I see it?”

He put his head up and stared into my eyes for a minute, then slowly pulled his sleeve up, revealing the black tattoo of a skull and a snake. I traced it with my fingers, then pecked him on the lips, before resting my forehead on his.

“It’ll be okay. Everything always turns right in the end.”

“I hope so.”

I gave him a smile, then said, “Do you see my pjs? I wore these especially for you, Drakie Poo.”

I was referring to my batman cami and short shorts. They were a bit snug in the butt and chest, which was probably why Draco stared a while before replying.

“I see them now,” he leaned in to whisper in my ear, “But they would look even better off of you.”

I shivered, and hit him lightly on the chest. “You wish buster,” I yawned again. “I’m going to bed now. Goodnight.”

I tried getting up to leave, but he pulled me back onto the bed. “Didn’t I tell you? You’re sleeping in here tonight.”

“Well, if you insist.” I flopped down with my head on his pillow and spread out all over the bed. “Didn’t I tell you? You’re sleeping on the floor.” I stuck out my tongue.

“That’s what you think,” he said, taking off his shirt and pants and pulling pajama pants on.

I leaned back and sighed. “My boyfriend is so sexy.”

“I know,” he smirked, and hopped into the bed with me, pulling me into his arms.

Ah God, he smelled so good.

I turned to kiss him, which didn’t end up ending until ten minutes later.

Goodnight now, Draco.”

“Goodnight, beautiful. I love you.”

I kissed him on the lips one more time as a reply, and then went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
5/29/13