Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Sixty

I sighed, picking myself off from the floor and walking around. I let the wind carry my hair up even if it lasted only a few seconds, I enjoyed the feeling of it. Digging my hands in my pockets, I tried to avoid any looks, trying to avoid anyone I knew.

I was just in one of those "Don't talk to me" moods.

And I really didn't want to talk to anyone.

Sadly, I heard a familiar voice.

"Fancy hooker!"

I sighed again, blowing my bangs up amd glancing at Ichigo who walked towards me.

"Nani?" I asked harshly. He still wore a smile.

"What's up?"

"Why'd you lie?"

"Hmm?" It faltered. I turned towards him.

"About Satoshi's disappearance."

"Oh, I didn't want to ruin the lively mood."

"And Rien was resorted to tell me."

"Oh? He asked you about Barcelona too?"

I sighed, looking in his green irises.

"Yeah."

"You made up your mind?"

"Yeah."

"W-what?"

"Turns out I'm not telling you or anyone."

He looked at me with concern.

"Why?"

"Because whether I go or not, it doesn't matter when I'll tell you, the impact will be the same."

"Care to explain?"

"If I were to not go and tell you guys at the last minute, you'd still be happy. If I were to go and just leave without you guys being informed, you'd proably mourn for like.. a few weeks and it'll pass. See my logic?"

"Actually, I do. You're a smartish kid." he smiled, patting my head. I shoved my hands deeper in.

"Whatever. Just don't tell anyone."

"Lips are sealed."
♠ ♠ ♠
So.

Don't steal my logic.
No joking
:D
But seriously, not.