Unlikely Places

Right Moment.

Pot. That's what Scarlet raised her family on. She had the donut shop job, but that just didn't cut it. So, she gave Brad whatever he wanted, and he would give her pot.

The day Brad had walked into her home was the day her world had changed. Before, she had been the perfect child. She went to church, was a strong believer, impressed her parents, got straight A's, never did drugs, never smoked, and never had sex. Brad had changed that all. She was now the opposite of who she was, all to save her family.

Scarlet took a last look at herself in her mirror. She had on a tight skirt that hit the middle of her thighs, with a strapless shirt tucked into it and Converse on her feet. Her long hair was curled in waves down her back, and she wore dark makeup. Everything she wore was in Brad's request. He could make her do whatever he wanted, because he knows she relies on him.

She pulled a long coat on over her outfit and grabbed her bag, walking out of her room. She peeked her head into Aria's room, "Put the boys to bed, I'll be home late."

"Where are you going? The donut shop isn't even open this late." Aria stated, annoyed.

"We have new late hours." Scarlet said, which wasn't actually a lie, she just wasn't working that shift tonight.

"Whatever." Aria said, putting her earphones in her ears.

Scarlet walked out of the apartment, and out the door where Brad was already waiting in his truck.

She got in, and they sped off to the party, not saying a word.

She held Brad's hand as she walked into the party. They were instantly bombarded with really loud music and the smell of alcohol. Brad went directly to the alcohol table and filled up two red cups. He handed one to her, "Drink it."

She downed the cup as fast as she could. There was no way of getting out of it, and she hated the taste. Her vision automatically started to blur, it didn't take much to get her drunk. He handed her another, and it got even worse.

"Come on baby, lets go dance." He grabbed her waist, and pulled her against him.

She giggled, as she grinded against him, totally losing herself. This was how it always went. He got her drunk, she wouldn't know her right hand from her left, and everyone would give him a pat on the back from making his good girl go bad.

He placed his lips on hers, and shoved her against the wall, along with five other guys doing the same thing. It was their famous 'grinding wall'. He shoved his hands up her shirt, rubbing his hands up and down her soft skin.

"Hey Brad! Show us what you really got!" Teased his drunk friend, holding a camera.

Brad laughed, "Give me some time, man. I was getting there."

He reattatched his lips to hers, then whispered in her ear, "I have you exactly where I need you to give me everything I want. You're my little whore."

He slipped her shirt off, throwing it to the floor. He then proceeded to unzip her skirt, and shove it to the floor, leaving her in some sexy undergarments that he had bought her to wear.

He pulled her legs up around his waist, and started sucking on her neck. He heard the click of the camera go off behind him, and he knew they would be the first morning text on everyone's phone that following morning. He grinned to himself, his job was done.

He carried her into the bathroom, and placed her in the tub. He folded her clothes on top of her, and left her there. He walked out of the bathroom, and went to find another girl who could actually stand to have a few drinks in her.

_____________________________________

Scarlet's eyes quickly shut as soon as she had opened them. The sunlight was just too bright for her pounding head. But, she quickly got over it as soon as she realized it was morning and she wasn't in her home.

She quickly jumped out of the bed she had been lying in, and looked down at what she was wearing. She had on a pair of guys sweatpants and t-shirt.

She looked up to see familiar eyes staring at her. The same eyes she had lied to the day she was walking home from the donut factory. The eyes of Chris Hallow, quarterback of the football team.

"I-what-"Scarlet started to talk.

Wordlessly, he took out his phone and showed her the picture from the night before. "Some party last night, huh?"

She ran her hands through her hair and mumbled, "Yeah, I guess so."

"I found you in the bath tub, and thought you probably didn't want to stay there. Your bag and clothes are over there, the bathrooms down the hall and to your right, and if you need a ride I can give you one." He placed three small pills in her hand and gestured to a glass of water, and walked out of the room.

This was the nicest anyone had been to her in a long time. She didn't know why he was being so nice, but would make sure to thank him for it later.

Scarlet quickly took a shower, got dressed, and grabbed her bag. She found Jasper in the living room watching the movie, Inception. It was her favorite movie.

She sat down on the other side of the couch, and started to watch it when her phone went off. She glanced at it, five missed calls.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Where the heck are you? You do have some explaining to do you know. Working? Yeah, that's bull according to the picture I just received with your boyfriend sucking your neck off and you hardly in any clothes. We're out of food, and the twins are bugging the crap out of me. So, maybe you should make yourself useful, get yourself together, pick up some food, and get back to your life. Reality check, Scar, but you do have a family to be in charge of."

The line went silent, as Jasper raised his eyebrows at her.

"You heard every word?" She questioned him.

He nodded and stuck his hands in the air, "I won't ask."

"Good, because it's a long story. I don't have time to explain." She glanced back at him.

He grabbed his keys. "We can stop at the grocery store on the way back to your house."

She nodded, relieved.

Sometimes people enter your life at exactly the right moment. You don't know how or why. All you know is that it's a good thing they did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't updated this in awhile, but updates will be more frequently now that I have a laptop back. Hope you're all having a wonderful day, thanks for sticking with me. :3