The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #16: do not change for him

"Addi, seriously. If you do not stop squirming I will poke you in the eye."

We'd been in the bathroom for twenty minutes and I kept either laughing or squirming away from the eyeliner.

"I'm not squirming! You keep almost poking me" i squeak.
"I'm lining your eye with eyeliner. naturally the line will go by your eye" he groans.
I lean forward and kiss his cheek. "It scares me."

He smiles a little and grabs one of my hands in his before bringing the pencil back to my eye.

"There, was that so bad" he asks softly.
I bite my lip, looking at him shyly before removing my hand from his. "No. Thanks."

His smile wavers for only a second before he instructs me to close my eyes. I could feel him gently push the pencil against the skin under my eye before it was drug down to my cheek. I really wish I knew what he was doing.

"Are you two having sex in there" Jimmy screams suddenly, banging his fists on the door.

I squeak and jump, falling forward off the sink. Brian reacts quickly, pushing his body forward into me to keep me on the sink. My eyes open slowly only to be met with brian's dark gaze, a hint of a smile on his lips.

"Sorry" he whispers, moving to step back from my body.

My arms act on their own, wrapping around his neck to haul him closer to me.

"Don't be."

"They are" Johnny shrieks, flinging open the door.

Brian jumps back about eight feet, eyeliner pencil in his hand still.

"Ooo, Ad looks hot. Where are we going" jimmy asks, looking back over at Matt.

Matt merely shakes his head and resumes reading his magazine.

"Leave us alone to finish. No wonder Addi keeps squirming. She's freaked you two are gonna make me mess up" Brian snaps.
"Oh. Sorry Ad" Jimmy pouts, closing the door softly behind him.
Brian looks up at me from under his lashes, giving me his small smile. "Can I finish now?"
I nod, smiling widely. "Yah. Continue."

By the time the bus stopped Brian and I were finally done with my make-up. Needless to say, I loved it. It was the perfect recreation of his usual stage make-up. And I knew I looked good.

"Addi, can I escort you in" Brian asks softly.
I look up at his face, noting he pleading in his eyes. "Yah. I wouldn't have it any other way."
"Get a room you two" Jimmy groans, stomping past us and into the club's parking lot.

He stopped suddenly, staring at the place before us. You could easily hear techno music blaring from the inside and already jimmy was bouncing.

"I love it" he squeals, running to the doors.
"Better go get him before he gets in trouble" johnny mumbles, running past Brian ad I to get Jimmy.
"Best ever" Zacky screams, practically sprinting after his buds.

Matt just hangs back, watching everyone else.

"Hey Bri. Can I talk to Ad for a minute" he asks.
"Yah, sure" Brian nods, walking ahead to meet up with the rest of the guys.

I look over at Matt, watching concern splay across his face. "What's shakin Matt?"
"Have you looked at yourself?"
The question caught me off guard. "Excuse me?"
"You...You're different, Ad. You're...his. Everything he tells you to do, you do. You wear what he wants you to wear, you let him do your make-up. You're different now."
"No, Matt, I'm still me."
"I wish you could see it, Ad. How you act around him. You used to be like you were with us. but now...you've changed, Ad. I don't know another way to say it. You changed for him. I'm not saying your change made him like you. In fact, you changed because he liked you."
"That makes no sense, Matt."
He kisses the side of my head, smiling. "Yah it does, princess. Just think about it. But for tonight, go have fun with Bri."
"I'm not going to be able to now that you've said that" i inform him pointedly.
He sighs, rubbing his hand over his head. "You'll be fine with some Vodka in you. if there's one thing i know about you for sure, it's that alcohol makes you forget conversations you didn't understand. I'll be repeating myself tomorrow."

Matt's words had nagged me all night, and the Vodka was not helping. The more I drank the more I thought. And the more i thought the more I wanted to drag Brian back to the bus for a round of naughtiness. And then of course I'd forget once I saw someone else cute saunter by and then I'd want them. And then the process would repeat. Eventually the club lost its appeal and I managed to stumble-sneak my way back to the bus. I'd lost the guys awhile ago, and I was sure they were in there hitting on people. Except Matt. He was probably on the phone with Val somewhere. Sometimes i felt bad for his phone. t had probably been through some rather nasty conversations that didn't bear thinking on.

I was surprised, to say the least, to find everyone on the bus when i got back there. Zacky was sprawled in the doorway and I almost tripped over him and ended up landing face first in Brian's chest. Everyone was either passed out or headed that way, but Brian seemed awake. Sober, too. Bastard. I could vaguely hear Pierce The Veil playing somewhere in the bus, but i wasn't about to look for it. I just let my lips form the words as Brian continued to stare at me and laugh.

"Are you drunk, Addi" he asks with a laugh as he brushes my hair from my face.
I hold my index finger and thumb less than in inch from each other, giggling. "A little bit."
"Mmhmm. more than a little bit, baby. Let's get you in your bunk."

He picks me up and I snuggle into his chest, my fingers clutching at his shirt as he tried to set me in my bunk.

"Noooo. Addi wanna stay with Brian" I whine pathetically.
"Matt will kill Brian if Addi stays with Brian" he counters with a small laugh.
"No. Matt needs his guitarist. he just yell tomorrow."
"And you'll have a hangover. You think I want him yelling when you have a headache. I know how grumpy you get."
"I'll deal. Wanna say with Bri" I whine again, placing a kiss to his chest.
He tenses up only momentarily before letting out a shuddering breath. "Don't do that. I won't wanna put you in your own bunk if you keep it up."
"Then don't. We'll sleep on the couch."
"You're amazingly coherent when you're drunk."
"Only a little drunk" I mumble, snuggling back into his chest.

"-wholly unacceptable! Brian, this is low! She was drunk!"
"We slept on the couch! Give me a break! I even managed not to touch her! If you didn't notice before you started screaming I was trying my best not to fucking touch her!"
"How could you even do that?!"
"She wanted to. i tried to put her in her own bunk! She would've just came back out here anyways!"
"You better be glad she was drunk. This whole incident would only fuck you two up more."
"We're nothing to fuck up! We're not getting together! Get over it!"
"You're stupid, Gates. Really stupid."
"Oh shut up Rev. now you're taking Matt's side?"
"Let him be, Brian. This is between you and me."
"No, it's between me and Addi. We'll talk it over if she even cares to. So just shut up and let her sleep."

I roll over and off the couch, instantly pulling the jacket over my head and groaning.

"I'm awake. Fucking shut up" i groan.
Brian rubs my back soothingly, picking me up into his embrace. "Couldn't just let her sleep, could you?"
Matt rolls his eyes. "I'm not getting into this again."

The bus door clangs shut behind him and I look up at brian, smiling sleepily.

"I would've came right back out here. I'm stubborn."
"And matt's protective. I tried to-"
"I know you did, Bri. But this is me. It did nothing as we can tell."
He chuckles, kissing my temple. "At least I'm alive. he jerked me rather rudely off the couch and awake."
"I told you he wouldn't kill you."
"Are you two done being lovey-dovey? Tuck wants to see Ad" Zacky groans, covering his eyes.

Honestly, I was about to warn him, but settled on watching him run straight into the corner and then trip over Jimmy's shoes and fall back on his ass.

"Can't she just stay in here? She's got a hangover" Brian whines, holding me tightly to him as I laughed at Zacky's little 'trip'.
"I'll tell him" Zacky groans, crawling toward the bus door to poke his head out. "TUCK! AD'S HUNGOVER! YOU GOTTA COME IN HERE!"
"Don't scream" i cry, holding my hands over my ears.
"Christ, Vengeance. Can't you tell she's not well" Brian inquires, rubbing my back again.
"Sorry. Just didn't feel like tripping again."

Tuck was in the doorway within a few minutes, a small smile on his face at the sight of me curled helplessly in Brian's embrace.

"Cute. How you feeling, babe?"
"Like shit. Can you get me a Rockstar?"
"You're with one."
I roll my eyes, reaching out to smack his legs. "Not him. The energy drink you dolt. And some Aspirin."
"Yah, I'll be back in five."

It was amazing how when people came to talk to me, or to get me to do something, I always got what i wanted instead.
♠ ♠ ♠
only four more chapters after this. mucho hugs to my lovely readers...i'm only thanking those on my first page of comments today, because they've been with me throughout all the chapters and they're my inspiration. i don't write for comments, i write because i like to write. adn seeing that someone enjoys it makes me feel a lot better. it lets me know i'm doing an amazing job.