Status: Comment&Subscribe?

You Said Forever, but It Seems Like Never

Underground Fighting.

We arrived at the familiar club located in a warehouse and I slowly started to feel my adrenaline kick in, I always loved the rush it gave me and it felt so nice after it being gone for so long.

I slowly climbed out of the car trying, and succeeding, to keep my excitement under control, but all that went down the drain after we got past the bouncers -who warmly welcomed me back- and went down underground where I could hear the music blasting, the floor vibrating in beat with the bass and the loud, wild cheers (the occasional boo here and there) for whoever was winning the fight.

Holding me back, Jayden made small talk. “So I see you’ve died your hair blue this time,” He said casually slipping a lock of my hair in his hand. I nodded, giving him half of my attention. “I just felt like it. I know I used to only dye it semi natural but it doesn’t matter, I don’t think anyone noticed anyway.” I chuckled thinking back to how only Narcissa had noticed the change in my hair color so far.

We were headed for the sign up tables when we spotted familiar faces. Jayden started leading me in their direction but, before he could even get two feel away I hauled him to a stop. Confused, he turned his head toward me. “What?” He looked at me worriedly searching my face for a clue that wasn‘t there. “Nothing, I just think it would be a better surprise if they just found out when I was called up?” I smirked at him and he laughed at me, all while rolling his eyes. “Alright, whatever. Just go sign up and I’ll make sure they don’t see you.” I thanked him and was on my way, banging my head in sync with a song that I didn’t recognize that was blaring from the speakers.

Walking to the sign up sheet only a few feet away, some buff guy that couldn’t be no older than nineteen stepped in front of me. This dude was so fucking cocky, he was even more arrogant than Draco by a long shot, it was insufferable.

“Where are you headed babe?” He sent a ‘charming’ smirk my way that I’m sure made most girls swoon but I blankly stared at him instead. His posture changed, he was uncomfortable I’m sure. “To the sign up sheet,” My voice was void of emotion. “Is there something so important that you needed from me that you just had to block my path?” Was my sarcastic remark with a tone that indicated I was bored with his presence.

Even though he tried hiding it, I could tell that he was getting frustrated after only just one comment. “You to little to fight, how ‘bout I just buy you a drink instead and we have a good time until I’m called up and then after I win my fight you and me go back to my place and we,” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. “celebrate.
I tried so hard to keep the sneer off my face. What makes him think I’d sleep with him? And I’m not too small. Even though I was skinny I had muscle on me, I just wasn’t over disgustingly muscled.

“First of all, I bet I could take you.” I sized him up for a minute. “And secondly if I’m “too little to fight” then don’t you think I’m “too little” for you to get drunk and take home?” I snarled at him, utterly disgusted with his presence that I pushed him out of the way roughly and hurried to the sign up sheet and signed my name. I then took a moment to look at it to see how many people have already fought and how many pairs were left.

There were only a few so at the most depending on how much time they took I’d have to wait about…. an hour or less.

Turns out I only had to wait about a half ‘n hour until I was called up along with someone else.

Sage and Thomas TORTURE!” The announcer called out and I had to laugh. Thomas Torture, Really? At least I got called by my middle name.
I made my way up past the wall of people and into the cement square listening to newcomers shout this strangers name, where as people who have gone here longer started shouting mine. I was in favor though. After I pushed through the last throng of people I saw exactly who I was fighting, It was Mr.Suave.

“You‘re Sage?” He hissed furiously as he pulled me fully in the square.
“Thomas Torture eh?” I taunted while I suppressed a laugh. He just growled at me, and I mean literally growled at me.

We got in our stances and when the bell rang we started circling each other as the song Headstrong by Trapt came on. He was the first on to attack and he closed in on me as fast as he could, which in reality wasn’t all that fast so I quickly moved out of the way and swiftly kicked my foot out towards him making him stumble but he caught himself just in time before he could fall.

While he steadied himself I noted that he was strong but definitely slow so I used it to my advantage, I was fast and strong. He advanced and swung but I ducked just in time, struck him in his gut and quickly decked him as hard as I could with my right fist making his head swing to the side so fast I thought he got whiplash. I didn’t let up though, because before the fist was even unconnected from his face my left one came at him with even more force and I heard the sickening crack! He quickly got over his shock, picked himself up as he spit up blood and snarled at me, “You’re goanna get it now bitch!” He hissed before his fist connected to the right side of my jaw just as a new song started. I think it was called Head For The Barricade by Limp Bizkit but at the moment I didn’t care.

I cut my eyes at him. If looks could kill.

All I could hear was skin on skin as we brawled, when he looked past me for a second I seized the chance and lunged at him, tackling him to the ground. We fell with a harsh thump as the wind was knocked out of him and I harshly slammed his head on the concrete repeatedly causing blood to slowly trickle down the side of his face. He rolled us over punching me a few times all over before he kicked my ribs hard enough that I’m sure at the absolute least three broke. I slowly picked my self up as I walked toward his back that was turned at the moment. I tapped his shoulder and when the bastard turned around I did not hesitate to punch him in the center of his throat making him gag as he struggled to breath. After that he tapped out and I took my money and walked over to him.

“Just to let you know, nothing is wrong your just going to feel like your choking for at least two hours. Your lucky, if I would’ve just used my hand in a straight line. You’d be dead right now.” I sadistically grinned at him. Of course I’d never kill someone, he just pissed me off is all. I turned around to leave but not before getting another sock in the mouth. Eh, it was worth it.

I slowly walked towards my friends who met me halfway. The adrenaline was finally wearing off so all the pain came rushing at me and I leaned on Ace who was closest to me, trying to make the dizziness go away. He wrapped an arm securely around me and I leaned into his touch trying to catch my breath before the bitching started.

“You’re back! Why didn’t you tell us when you got here?!” Xavier exclaimed as we slowly walked. “It was a surprise.” I mustered up enough strength to grin at him but I started coughing up the left over blood that was in my mouth and I hurried into the ladies restroom with Kat following closely behind as I emptied my stomachs contents before it just became stomach acid but it didn’t stop there after about ten minutes I started throwing up blood, but this used to be a regular occurrence so I wasn’t the least bit concerned.

Kat retied my hair and rubbed my back soothingly.
When I finally finished she gave me mouthwash and a piece of gum. Even if I had a tooth brush I wouldn’t be able to brush them otherwise all the little tiny blood vessels in my head would burst and I would be left with even more bruises all over my face. I thanked her and we walked at an agonizing slow pace back to the boys.

After that we all drove to Jaydens’ house since it was most convenient for me because it was right next to mine and his mother was a nurse. When we arrived the others snuck up beer to Jaydens’ room while his mother fixed my ribs like she’d done many times before. After that we talked for a few moments as she welcomed me back and commented on my new hair. I thanked her and went upstairs with the others.

We spent the whole night getting drunk and catching up with one another.
Around four in the morning I finally hauled my ass up to my window trying to sneak in quietly. I accidently shut my window with a loud bang but my parents were dead sleep so I just shrugged and went to bed after changing my clothes. I would clean up tomorrow, I had nothing to worry about. No one ever came up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
It took a while to put up but I just wrote it in under 2 hours.
The fight scene sucked. I know but it was my first one so I dont think it was that -even if at all- intense. So yeah this chapter sucked, might be a few spelling errors.
Are my chapters to short? If they are I will try to make them longer but for now i guess not.