Status: Chapter 5 will be up soon :]

Long Way From Home.

Why Do I Have Butterflies?

I woke up to the sun beaming down on my face. I hadn't noticed a window on the other side of room. It was a very wide window too. I got out of the bed, and looked at the clock. It was almost noon.
I stretched and looked walked over and opened the door. I peeked through to make sure nobody was there, and nobody was. I sneaked out and looked for a shower. I smelled horrible. I cringed at my own smell.
I slowly crept down the hallway. Being careful not to make any noise. I had found the door to the bathroom, and hurried in and locked the door. I let out a breath and looked at myself in the mirror. My lip was some what swollen, how wonderful.
Guess it could be way worse though. There was also a slight cut above my top lip.
I turned
on the shower and sighed, where is the shampoo? I only saw conditioner. I guess I'll make due with what I have. I stripped down and stepped in. The water felt amazing. The warmth just took over my body.
I put the conditioner in my hair and combed out all of the knots that just got worse over night. I washed out the conditioner, and wondered where Harley was. I just noticed that I hadn't seen him this morning. I actually forgot that I was in his house.
I stepped out of the shower and almost slipped on the floor. I caught myself luckily. I got dressed in clothes that I slept in, the only thing that I had to wear. I dried my hair out a little bit, and walked back out into the hallway.
"Get the fuck out my room!" I jumped. I knew it was Harley. Who is he screaming at? Then I heard a girl screaming back,
"Who is she Harley?!" The girl screamed back.
"None of your business, now get out of my room."
I heard the door slam, and I saw a girl with blonde hair and she was extremely pretty. I accidently coughed, and she snapped her head at me. She started walking toward me, until she eventually stopped.
"So you're the girl that Harley brought home?" She smiled an evil smile.
I nodded, a little scared.
"Stay the fuck away from my man." She turned on her heal and walked away from me. I let my breath out. I didn't want Harley. He was attractive yes, but I couldn't deal with this life. It scared me, I wanted to get home soon also.
I ran in the bedroom, and closed the door. I wonder what my mom is thinking right now. I lost my brother, and she probably thinks I'm missing. I hope she didn't call the cops. I heard a knock on the door, and I jumped. Not expecting anyone.
I opened it up, and Harley stood there.
He smiled, "When are you ready to go home?"
I sighed, "Whenever."
He nodded, "I'll take you back in about ten minutes. I'll grab your stuff, just wait for me on the porch."
I nodded, and walked past him. I was scared to see who was downstairs. I'm not too big on these kinds of people. I opened the door, and the wind hit my face. It felt good, I loved this kind of weather, not to hot and not to cold. I wonder how long
he is going to take.

"Remember me?" I heard from behind me. I got a chill of disgust. I turned around, and it was the guy from last night. Kyle I think his name was.
"Yes I remember you." This guy came off as if he always wanted to hurt someone. He had brown hair and dark eyes, they didn't even show a spark of happiness. He came closer to me, and put his hand on my cheek.
"You're cute." He whispered in my ear, "Watch yourself, because I will be around." He smiled, and me and dropped his hand from my face. He's such a creep. He turned around, and walked off the porch, and went around the back. I don't
know how to take that. Be around for what? To hurt me? Or rape me? I sighed, I said it about a million times, but I hate the lifestyle Harley lives in. Everybody around him is so untrustworthy.
I heard the door open, and Harley walked out with a plastic bag. I knew it had my clothes in it. He handed it to me, and nodded toward his bike.

We both got on, and he sped down the street. I told him to drop me off a little down the street. I just didn't want to tell my mom that I was hanging out with a bunch of bikers. Imagine that conversation. When we got by my house,
I got off the bike and told Harley, "Thank you."
He smiled, "Your welcome, I thought I would help you out because Luke is an asshole."
I laughed, "He is."
He laughed too, "I'll see you later." He winked at me. I got butterflies in my stomach. Why do I have butterflies? I don't even like him. He's just a flirt.
I nodded, and ran up the street. Waiting to hear my mother yell at me for hours about how I didn't come home.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was kind of done half fast, and I kind of had writers block for this chapter.