Status: Working on it

Carry You Home

After he goes back on promises that he's made to his family and makes decisions that jeopardizes his marriage, Max is forced to start his new life with the Philadelphia Flyers alone. With Sloan electing to stay behind in Pittsburgh to 'teach him a lesson', he's charting an unfamiliar course in formerly hostile territory without his only safety net.

And there's an enemy lurking on the door step five hours away. One he never saw coming and threatens to bring his entire life crashing down. Will a handful of mistakes ruin everything and anything that he holds dear? Will he lose the only woman that he's ever loved? Or will love truly conquer all?

******

This is a companion piece to 'Got You Where I Want You'. It's not a necessity to read that story, but it would definitely be helpful!

*massive thanks to the beautiful Raychel http://member.mibba.com/23427/ for making my beautiful Max banner.
  1. One
    Max's POV
  2. Two
    Sloan's POV
  3. Three
    Max's POV
  4. Four
    Max's POV
  5. Five
    Sloan's POV
  6. Six
    Max's POV
  7. Seven
    Max's POV
  8. Eight
    Sloan's POV
  9. Nine
    Sloan's POV
  10. Ten
    Sloan's POV
  11. Eleven
    Max's POV. WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT ADULT CONTENT.
  12. Twelve
    Max's POV
  13. Thirteen
    Eric's POV
  14. Fourteen
    Sloan's POV. Please read Author's Note at the end.
  15. Fifteen
    Max's POV
  16. Sixteen: The End
    Max's POV