Status: Very Active(:

We Should Be

Chapter 5

What The Hell am I supposed to do? Now I'm Left feeling all awkward and weird. You would to if the Guy you used to be with is all up on some Cheap looking slut!

I turn my head and look away as Their lips get closer and closer ; At the last minute he turns my way and our eyes meet. His expression goes from Happy and drunk , to Shocked and panicked.

I quickly walk to the exit hoping he won't follow me. I'm wrong because as soon as that thought finishes I hear him call my name.
" SYD!" He yells over the music and voices. I keep walking acting as if I can't hear him.
" SYD! WAIT!"
I finally make it outside and sigh in relief only for it to be very short lived because Trey Grabs my waist and spins me around.

" Syd." He sighs.

" Why the fuck are you here Trey?" I say getting angrier with every passing minute.

" I'm Sorry Sydney! Just-Can we talk? " He says hope in his voice

" No! I don't want to talk to you. What could we possibly have to talk about Trey? Huh?"

"I never stopped thinking about you! I wanna Be like it used to." All of a sudden my anger spikes up.

" IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE IT USED TO TREY! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT FROM ME?" I Screamed.

His expression turned unreadable.

" Don't fucking scream at me! " He sternly said.

" Fuck you Trey!" And With that I walked to my car and Drove out into the night. Leaving Trey ...Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special Thanks to : Sha'Nhye and reeseynicole21. Thank you guys for commenting!:D it means a whole bunch. This is to them . I decided to make an early Update. I will start trying to update once a week. sooo, comment and subscribe!(: