Grenade

While We're At It

~*~ Zoey ~*~

"Holy shit.. Holy shit! You guys.. I'm so judgmental! I thought you were just being bitchy, Dill.. And I thought you were just PMSing, Sky. I'm so sorry." I bit my lip, feeling like an awful person about now.

"You didn't know." Sky said, softly.

"We didn't want the secrets out.. But it wasn't fair for us to keep secrets from you." Dillon added.

"But while we're all sharing secrets.. Can I trust you guys not to tell the guys? At all. I mean this is big. Not as big as y'alls but.." I chewed my lip.

They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Zoey. I love you." Dillon smiled.

"Me too. We just told you our biggest secrets and you're questioning us whether we'll keep your secret secret? Oh that was weird." Skylar laughed.

We all couldn't help but laugh too.

"Sorry. I'm blonde, jeez." I giggled.

"Anyways. Spill Chick!" Dillon sat down.

"Give us the dirty details." Skylar winked.

We were all kind of in a semi circle type things like teenage girls get into when they want to gossip with specific people.

"I heard Tom talking to his mom. He thought I was in the shower but he didn't know I forgot a towel. He said he was looking for a ring.. And she wants to meet me. And now his brother's in town." I looked at them.

Dillon was shocked. Skylar's jaw dropped.

"He told her I wasn't like the other girls. That I was different and he wanted to marry me. Then he started talking about kids.. Tom Kaulitz talking about kids!"

Dillon and Skylar's shocked faces remained. They looked as if they were looking for something to say.

"Are you going to say yes?! This is amazing news, Zoey! He was to commit to you and only you!" Skylar cooed.

"Um duh! Look at her she's hot and she brought him down from his high cloud and popped that huge ego of his." Dillon snorted.

"The ego isn't the only thing huge on him." I smirked.

We all laughed. And I got hit with pillows from them.

"Did not need to know that!" Dillon laughed.

"God, Zoe. Ewww!" Skylar laughed.

"Well he's German! What do you expect?!" I laughed.

We busted out laughing more. It felt just like old times before everything happened to us. We were back before the guys were nice, before Dillon's disorder got out of hand, before Jackson and Skylar kissed.

It seemed as if everything was finally going back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated! I had writer's block like a mofo. But I'm backkk! Comment please :)) and thank you Ashleyyyy! You helped me be able to think of an idea, so did you Christa :D

~Maegan