Grenade

Secrets Keep Coming

--Skylar's POV--

I smiled and walked out of the hotel room. Us girls decided to just share a room and become real good friends once more. So far, it was going great. Far better than any of us would have thought. I missed this, being apart of a group of girls. I loved the giggling, the talking of crushes, and dancing around like nobody else is watching.

There was just one problem; I still kissed Bill. I wasn't sure if I could trust him not to tell Jackson, and if I trusted Jackson with this piece of information. I hadn't thought about it for almost 24 hours, and I had to think of it right then.

My phone buzzed, causing me to jump out of my thinking and check it.

From: Jay <3
Want to go out tonight, sweetie?

I bit my lip and pushed my phone back in my pocket. I couldn't face him. But I couldn't ignore him forever. I'd give it a little while longer to calm down and possibly let Bill forget it ever happened.

I walked down to the pool area, where I was supposed to meet Dillon and Zoey for some pool time. As I walked outside, I saw Bill and Tom sitting in chairs, talking and cutting up about something. My stomach gave a weird twitch. I turned to walk out but I heard Tom call me.

"Get your little white ass over here!" He called.

I turned back around and looked across the pool at him. It was an outside pool, meaning the sun was hot this time of day. Although, it wasn't too hot. "You're white, too, genius." I rolled my eyes.

He gave a small shrug and waved me over. "Jackson said he was going to pick you up. I guess he didn't tell you?"

"No, I haven't heard from him." I shrugged.

He stood up and walked over to me, pulling me aside. "Can I ask you something.. something you can't tell anybody. Not Dillon, and not Zoey. I would like it if you didn't mention it to Joe or Jackson yet.."

More secrets? But I nodded. "You can trust me."

He dug something out of his trucks pocket. A small blue box. He looked at me and opened it, revealing a diamond ring. My hand shot up and covered my mouth. My jaw hit the floor. "Do you think Zoey will like this?"

What did I think? He'd buy her a small ring? I knew it wouldn't be small, and I knew it would be pretty. But this ring was the most beautiful one I'd ever seen. He made a face of worry. I nodded my head. "Thomas, she'll love it." I grinned.

He smiled. "I hoped so. I wanted to get her the best one I could find. To tell the truth, I've been carrying this around for a while. I just never thought I'd find the change to use it." He sighed.

"When are you going to ask her?" I asked.

"When the time is right. Please, Sky. Please don't tell anybody." He dropped to his knees and closed the box.

I laughed and nodded. "I won't." She already knew.. I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't do that.

"Oh, yeah. Bill wants to see you." He shrugged and pointed towards the other German, sitting all alone and watching me closely.

I took a breath and walked over. A small smirk came across his face. Worry upon mine. I didn't want the girls to walk in and see us talking, and I was scared he'd try kissing me again.

I sat beside him and crossed my legs. I was already wearing my purple and black dotted bikini. "Yes?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You and me both know what happened that night."

"I don't want to talk about that. I'm with Jackson." I stated, firmly.

He shook his head. "But, you fell for me. I could tell you want me. I want you to, so why deny what we have?" He turned his head towards me.

"You and I have nothing. We kissed. Whatever. People kiss all the time without having a meaning." I shrugged.

"We did. You know it. We can be together, all you have to do is dump Jackson."

I stood up quickly. "Let's get one thing straight," I glared at him. "We will never have a 'thing.' I love Jackson, and I will always love him. You cannot just step into my life, kiss me, and think we're supposed to be together forever. It doesn't work like that." I started to walk away.

"Too bad. I guess I could tell everybody we kissed, then?"

I stopped. My temper getting higher, my face getting redder. I turned around and pointed a finger at him. "I don't like you. I will never like you. If you think this will get us together then you've got a sick mind. It was a kiss. A kiss. I think you'll live without me!" I yelled.

I turned around and saw Dillon standing there. She gave me a look which meant we needed to talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeeeeah. I hate this chapter. My idea didn't go through so well >.< i wrote this on my iPod a few hours ago and yeah.. xD

--Christa