Grenade

And Then There Was Mom

~*~ Zoey ~*~

"Just tell Jackson, Sky. Like Dillon said, it's better to tell him now then Bill blabbing it to him. Or bragging about it." I looked at her.

We were floating around in the pool, talking.

"I know. I know.." She bit her lip.

"And I'll still love you no matter what." I teased.

She busted out giggling, Joe and Dillon looked at us some. I couldn't help but giggle too. It was too priceless.

"Hey I'm going to go shower. Let me know how it goes." I smiled.

"Kay. Thank you." Sky smiled at me.

"Anytime." I smiled and swam over.

I climbed up the ladder and wrung out my hair. I fixed my bikini and I walked inside the hotel. I walked up to the room but I felt someone following me. I shook it off. I walked up the steps and went into mine and Tom's room.

My stuff was still in there. I got my bag of toiletries from my bag and went into the bathroom. I got out my shampoo, conditioner, face wash and body wash. I even got out my shower poof.

Someone grabbed me and I screamed some and turned around fast.

"Tom!" I hit his shoulder, "You're such a jerk! You scared me to death!"

He laughed. "Sorry Liebe." he kissed me.

I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands covered the bows on my hips. His lip ring was cold against my warm skin. I broke the kiss and pulled off his wife beater. He untied my bikini top and it just tumbled to the floor.

I untied his swim trunks while he kissed down to my chest. He picked me up and set me on the counter. I crossed my legs playing to which he forcibly spread them and stood between them.

"Mm." I closed my eyes and ran my fingers thru his hair.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he smirked into my skin. He pulled me closer to him. I've never wanted him as bad as I want him now.

We heard someone clear their throat and we both jumped and looked over fast. The person in the door was a woman I've never seen before. Tom's cheeks burned red. I looked at her then at him then back at her.

"Mom!" he said, embarrassed.

My cheeks matched his and I kept him there to hide myself. This was a first impression neither one of us will ever forget, I'm sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
That would be some first impression, eh? xD Thanks for trying Ashley <3 Comment and subscribe if you wish :) We'd love some feedback though.

~Maegan