Grenade

Nothing At All

~*~ Zoey *~*

We were all cutting up and having an amazing time. Maybe this was a sign as for us to get things back to normal. This was dramafree fun. It was a truely genuine good time.

The guys got on the subject of tour and Skylar and Dillon were talking so I got up and went in the kitchen. I needed more soda anyway. I got out the two-liter of cream soda from the fridge.

I filled my glass up and put the lid back ob. I turned and jumped.

"Skylae! Don't do that! You scared the crap out of me." I whined.

"Sorry. I ran out of soda too." She giggled, holding up her empty cup.

I put up the cream soda and got her out the rootbeer. She filled up her glass and handed it back. I put it up and realised just how close she was to me.

"We haven't don't anything in a while.." She said.

I blushed.

"Did you... Want to?" I asked.

"I do... But jackson and I are finally getting back to normal. Ya know?" She asked.

"Yeah. Tom and I are getting pretty serious. It's almost as if he's planning something." I said.

"Oh he is.. Boy are you in for a surprise.." She muttered.

"Pardon?" I looked at her.

She turned white.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" She said, fast.

With that she ran out of the kitchen. Was Tom really planning something?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it takes me forever to update... Getting ready for school :/
~Maegan