Someone To Save Me

Baby Crosby.

Sid carried me into the hospital setting me into the first available wheelchair as he signed me in. Within minutes, probably thanks to my husbands status, we were escorted to the maternity ward and I was hooked up to monitors and IV fluids getting ready for my epidural. Thank the Lord for drugs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Alright Katie, one last push and your little one will be here” the doctor said and within second the cries of our child filled the room. “It’s an adorable baby girl.”

“Sid, a girl” she said as I looked down at the tiny person in the doctors hands.

“She’s beautiful” I whispered.

“Do you want to hold her dad?” the nurse said wrapping her in a pink blanket.

“Yes” I said in awe as she placed our baby in my hands. “She’s so tiny, and pink.”

“What’s her name?” the nurse asked I looked down at Katie then to our daughter.

“Addison Grace Crosby” she replied.

“Hello Addie, I’m your daddy, and this beautiful lady is your mommy.”

“My little Addie” she cooed when I set our daughter into her arms. “You’re lucky baby girl, Uncle Tangs has an adorable son.”

“No, you will not set her up with Tanger’s son.”

“Awe come on Sid, they’d be so cute together.”

“It’s too soon, Katie” I replied hearing a knock on the door. “Hey, come on in.”

“I have someone that wants to meet his new friend” Janie said walking to the side of Katie’s bed. “Oh, she’s absolutely gorgeous.”

“Thanks Janie.”

“All the guys are on the way, they’re finishing up press and Charlie Meg and Alex are going to keep them in line. But I had to be here first. And Tanner would like to introduce himself.”

“Not you too” I sighed.

“It’s bound to happen Sid, man up and get over it” Jane said. “What’s her name?”

“Addison Grace.”

“Hello Addison, I’m your Aunt Janie, and this is Tanner Luc, he’s going to be your best friend.”

“Isn’t he a handsome guy Addie?”

“You have got to be kidding me” I sighed unable to hide the smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end of this part . . . I'll be posting the sequel soon though!

so comment you little hearts out. And let me know what you think about Tanner and Addison . . . because the next story is about them. =)