Status: Completed; finally.

Shooting Love in Real Time.

Introduction.

"What the Hell, Alex?!" She screamed as I came through the door. I was finally back home, after weeks of waiting to see my girlfriend, and this was my greeting. Wonderful, right? Although, quite what I'd done wrong this time, I didn't know.
"Not tonight, Jase, please. I'm tired, I just want to eat and go to bed," I sighed. That's right; Jasey Rae and I were arguing once again. We'd been together for a year now, but over the past couple of weeks (yes, while I'd been on tour), we'd started bickering over tiny little things all the time, and I didn't know why. Jasey scoffed.
"Except you said you'd be home hours ago, Alex. I had plans for us, for Christ's sake! And could you even text me to say you'd be late? No, of course not! Mighty Alex Gaskarth doesn't do anything for anyone else," she snarled. She was angry; she was always angry. Touring took its toll on the both of us, and Jasey just wasn't as used to it as I was. She got upset, and when she got upset with you, she snapped and she bickered. All I can say is I hope these next couple of weeks with me at home helps us both.
"Jase, please, I'm sorry. I didn't think, I never think; you know that. Can't we just go to bed, watch a film and do this tomorrow?" She glared at me, trying her best to stay as angry as possible. I hoped more than believed she'd cave, I was too exhausted to think about arguing right now, so it was a shock when she put her hand out to me.
"You had better make this up to me, Gaskarth," she declared.
"Don't I always?"
Unfortunately, this was just the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I know this was never planned; I imagined I would finish it with Just Another Reason, but 'Dirty Work' gave me such a great idea, I absolutely had to post a new story.
This has literally just been written five minutes ago, so I haven't got anything else written besides the basic outline.
I just couldn't resist another Alex/Holly story.
I'm so excited to be writing about these two again and I honestly hope you'll all love this as much as you did the last two.