They Say True Love Would Never Leave...

Sick

After getting up, I showered and got dressed quickly. I had to get to work. When I got downstairs, I was surprised to see Gerard up and eating breakfast.

“Good morning, Gerard,” I said.

“Morning,” he said.

I went into the kitchen to get something to eat and then joined Gerard in the dining room.

“So,” said Gerard after a few minutes. “You and Mikey?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Are you ok with that?”

“Yeah,” said Gerard. He said it without any emotion so I wasn’t sure how he really felt about Mikey and I being together now. But I just went with him, believing he was ok with it. We stayed silent till it was time for me to go to work.

“I have to go,” I said. “I’ll see you later.”

“Ok,” he said. “Bye.”

------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the week was about the same. Gerard would always be awake in the morning before I went to work and we’d have small conversations. Then at night I spent most of my time with Mikey. On Friday night, the guys were planning to go do something for the day on Saturday.

I woke up Saturday with a throbbing headache. I let out a groan and slowly opened my eyes. I heard a soft knock on my door before it was cracked open a little bit.

“Allie?” said Mikey, poking his head into my room to see if I was awake. I groaned quietly, Mikey’s voice causing my head to throb just a little more. I watched Mikey step fully into my room with a concerned look on his face. “Are you ok?”

“I don’t know,” I said. My voice sounded weak. “My head is killing me though. I think I’m going to get some Advil.”

I got out of bed and instantly regretted it. The room started to spin a bit and I almost fell over. I placed my hand on my bed to steady myself. Mikey was instantly by my side, making sure I didn’t fall over.

“Maybe you should lay back down,” he said, gently helping me back into my bed. I had suddenly felt cold and started shivering. As soon as I was back on my bed I grabbed my blankets and covered myself with them. “I’ll be right back.”

Mikey left the room and returned a few minutes later with some Advil and a glass of water. I sat up slowly and took the pills and water from Mikey, before slowly taking the medicine. When I was finished I set the glass of water on the table next to my bed and lay back down. I pulled my blankets up to my chin and looked up at Mikey.

“Hey Mikey?” said Gerard. I looked at the door and saw Gerard peeking into my room. “Ready to go?”

“I think I’m gonna stay here,” said Mikey. “Allie’s sick.”

“No,” I said. “Go and have fun. I can take care of my self.”

“But--” started Mikey.

“Just go,” I said. “I’ll be fine.”

“If that’s what you want,” Mikey said. Mikey leaned down and kissed my forehead. “Get some rest and make sure to drink plenty of fluids.”

“Ok, mom,” I said sarcastically. Mikey smiled.

“I’ll see you tonight,” Mikey said.

“Ok,” I said. “See you later.”

I watched Mikey and Gerard leave my room before falling back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
First, I was supposed to dedicate the chapter where Mikey and Allie got together to Sunny-Lee(lovedInside) and I forgot, so I'm doing it now....So the chapter that Allie and Mikey got together is dedicated to Sunny-Lee(lovedInside) because she gave me the idea! :D Second, feedback please? ; )
~Sally