They Say True Love Would Never Leave...

What I Always Wished For

By the time I woke up on Sunday and got up and got dressed, all the guys were awake and eating breakfast. I still felt tired, but I couldn’t sleep all day. I sat down next to Mikey at the dining room table and let out a sigh.

“Do you want some breakfast?” he asked.

“No,” I said. “I’m not hungry.”

“Ok,” he said. He ate his breakfast and I watched him. Then I looked toward Gerard who was sitting across from Mikey. He was watching me but he didn’t look away when he saw I was watching him. I tried reading Gerard’s expression, but I couldn’t figure it out. I looked at Mikey again.

“What do you guys want to do today?” I asked.

“Just hang out here,” said Mikey. I nodded my head. That sounded good. After breakfast, I graded papers while the guys did what they wanted. I ate lunch and after looking at what I had left for food, I decided I should go shopping. I didn’t usually go shopping so often, but I was feeding five grown men right now. I found the guys in the living room watching TV.

“I’m going to go grocery shopping,” I said. Mikey looked at me.

“Want me to go with you?” he asked.

“No,” I said. “I’m just gonna go by myself,” I said.

“Ok,” he said. “See you in a little bit.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got back, I saw Gerard sitting on the top step on my porch smoking. When he saw me pull in he put out his cigarette and stood up. I got out of my car.

“Do you need any help?” Gerard asked.

“Yeah,” I said. Gerard came over to my car as I opened up the trunk. Gerard grabbed some bags. “Thanks.”

“No problem,” I said, grabbing some bags for myself. Gerard opened the front door when we reached it and let me go in first. He followed me into the kitchen where I placed my bags on the counter. After a few more trips we had all the bags in. We put the food away together and then I started dinner.

After dinner, we decided to watch a movie. I put the movie into the DVD player and turned to see Mikey waiting for me to sit on the couch.

“You’re actually going to sit on my lap?” I asked, smiling.

“Yep,” he said, smiling back.

“Can’t it wait?” I said. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Please?”

“It’s gonna cost you,” he said.

“How much?” I asked. Mikey smirked and led me out of the living room. In the hallway he pushed me back so my back was against the wall and he leaned his head down and kissed me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth almost immediately, exploring the inside of my mouth.

“Movie’s starting!” I heard Frank yell. We pulled apart. I smiled and Mikey walked ahead of me back into the living room and sat on the couch. I smiled more and sat on Mikey’s lap. Frank and Gerard were also sitting on the couch. I realized we were all sitting in the same spots we did the last time we watched the movie. I leaned against Mikey’s chest, getting into the movie. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

When I woke up it was completely dark out, but the movie was still going. Somehow I had ended up lying across Mikey, Frank, and Gerard’s laps. My head was currently on Gerard’s lap and I could feel Gerard gently playing with my hair. Gerard was looking at me too and what I saw in his eyes was the caring love I wished he had shown when we had been together. I smiled softly at him before falling back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for taking so long to update! D: To be honest, I'm having a little trouble writing this, but I'll do my best to update a little more. Luckily I have my Easter vacation coming up, so I'll be able to work on more updates. I also started writing a new story. I'm going to the new story I'm working on differently. Instead of writing a new chapter and posting like I do with this story, I'm going to write either all of it, most of it, or a few chapters of it before I post it. I don't know yet. But I'll let you know when I figure it out. Sorry this note is so long too XD Anyways, thanks to everyone who has been commenting!
~Sally