They Say True Love Would Never Leave...

Movie

Breakfast was easy. Everyone just had cereal when they eventually woke up. When everyone was awake and done eating, we found ourselves sitting in the living room.

“What do you guys want to do?” I asked.

“Just relax,” said Frank. “I still feel tired.”

“How about we watch a movie?” I suggested.

“Ok,” said Frank. The others agreed.

“What movie do you want to watch?” I asked.

“Anything,” said Mikey, sitting on the couch.

“If that’s what you want,” I said. I could be evil and pick some girly movie, but I thought I’d be nice and pick something else. I grabbed [insert scary movie of your choice] and put in the DVD player. When I turned around, I saw that Gerard, Frank, and Mikey occupied the couch and Ray and Bob were sprawled out on the floor.

“Where am I supposed to sit?” I asked, placing my hands on my hips. Mikey motioned for me to come closer to him. When I got next to the couch, Mikey grabbed me around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

“You can sit here,” he said. I looked at Mikey and smiled. He returned it immediately.

“Are you sure?” I said. “I don’t want to kill your legs.”

“You won’t,” he said.

“Ok,” I said. I turned my head to look at the TV screen but stopped to look at Gerard for a moment. He had been watching Mikey and me but had looked away at the TV screen quickly. I watched him for a second before turning my attention to the movie, which had started. Gerard looked kind of sad. I wonder if he’s ok. I got more comfortable on Mikey’s lap and forgot about it as I lost myself in the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give me suggestions for things Allie and the guys can do and I'll finish up the next chapter and update again tongiht ; )
~Sally