Status: Active--updates will be slow.

Ghost Of You

Coincidence

Julie had lived in West Chester for three years and to this day she has never run into Bam Margera. She met Ryan Dunn when he came and got groceries one day, but that was it. He chuckled at her before outstretching his hand. Julie reached up for it and tried to pull herself up, but the beer she spilt all over the floor caused her to slip again. Bam caught a hold of her before she fell once more.

"You okay?" he laughed.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm not drunk or anything. Clumsy is the word." she grew red from embarrassment.

A few of Bam's friends stared at Julie then back at Bam. She quickly apologized before walking off. She was shocked when Bam followed after her.

"Have we met before? You seem familiar." he asked.

"No. I've lived here three years and never met you before. I go to college at the University majoring in business. I'm planning on opening my own shop here in town. I make jewelry, headbands, and tutu's for kids and babies-" she frowned. "Sorry, I'm sure you don't care about me."

Bam felt somewhat comfortable around this girl. He didn't even know her name yet, but he felt like he's known her all his life. He was sure he'd never met her before.

"Are you sure you're not drunk?" Bam asked with a smirk.

"Pfft...that was my first beer." she laughed which made Bam chuckle.

For the first time in six months he was laughing. He couldn't believe that all his friends and family were trying to make him laugh and it wouldn't work, but this stranger he just met is making him feel all giddy inside.

"You said you go to the University?"

"Yeah, I graduate in six months! Finally! YAY!

Julie didn't know why, but being around someone famous didn't faze her at all. She felt somehow comfortable around Bam. He also seemed to take an interest in her.

"Yo, Bam are you ready?" one of his friends asked.

"Sorry, it was great talking to you." Bam reached into his pocket and pulled out a crinkled receipt. "Here is my number. You should give me a call sometime. What's your name anyway?"

"Oh, it's Julie. Julie Sullivan."

"Bam!" he outstretched his hand to shake Julie's. "I'll see you around sometime."

"Yeah, you too!"

Julie watched as Bam left his bar with a group of friends. She was grinning from ear to ear when Eva ran over to her. She knew she saw the whole thing even though she was pretending to have fun with the guy she was dancing with.

"What the hell was that all about?" she asked as they took their seat at the table.

Julie shrugged. "Fucking beats me, but there was just something about him. I don't know. It's like we were best friends in the past life or something."

Eva had always believed in the supernatural along with past lives. She too had a few occurrences with ghosts, but Julie never told her best friend about seeing the dead seven years ago. She came to terms that it was just her coping and all.

"Let's dance!"

Eva grabbed onto her best friend's hand leading her onto the dance floor.

Bam got into his hummer with his friends. He still wasn't used to going anywhere without Ryan; it was still so hard on him. Yet, there was something about Julie that reminded him of Ryan. She had that funniness about her along with her clumsiness. He really hoped to see her again. Tonight, he had Jake his designated driver with him. Since Ryan's death he always made sure he had one. Even with drinking one beer he didn't want to take the risk. Jake drove out of the parking lot and headed towards Bam's house which was half an hour away from the bar. As he sat there and thought about it some more he realized why Julie did seem so familiar; it's because she does remind him of Ryan. It was like they were two molds; he knew it couldn't be his relative or anything-Bam had met all his family at Ryan's funeral and memorial.

He figured it was just a weird coincidence.

Julie gave her best friend a huge hug thanking her for inviting her out tonight. She had the time of her life just dancing around. Eva told her to drive safe before getting into her car and leaving the bar. Julie decided to stop at a convenient store to get some water before taking the West Chester pike to get home. She hated going this way because she always passed the spot where famous Ryan Dunn's crash was. It was dark and hardly any cars were out but she drove carefully just in case something jumped out in front of her. It was December but still any animal could cause a wreck. She took in a deep breath as she got closer to the guardrail that Ryan had hit. Just when she was about to pass it she saw someone walk across the road. She quickly braked before hitting the person causing her tires to squeal. Julie cursed loudly as she put her car in break and got out to make sure the person was okay.

He stood by the guardrail wearing a pair of jeans and what looked like a white t-shirt. She couldn't really tell since it was so dark outside.

"Hey," she yelled. "Hey!" she screamed again at the person. "Are you okay? You almost got hit you know."

The figure turned around to face her. Since her headlights were still on she got a better glimpse of the guy that ran out in front of her. Julie's mouth dropped. She closed her eyes and reopened them again; the figure was still there. This couldn't be happening. He was dead. She knew he was dead. Had her gift came back? Her gift of seeing dead people?