untitled for now.

4

*Bob's POV*
I stared down at Frank's sleeping form. God, he was beautiful. The sadness on his face was gone, he looked happy, completely at peace. I wanted to kill anyone who tried to hurt him. He didn't deserve it. I knew he was too shy to stand up for himself, and with no one there to help him, he must be suffering. I sighed sadly. If only they knew he wasn't like the rest of the vampires. He wouldn't hurt anybody. He didn't have it in him.
Frank shifted in his sleep, whimpering, and clutching tighter at my shirt. He must be having a nightmare. This is why the boy never sleeps. He's afraid of what he'll see when he closes his eyes. I brought my hand up and petted his hair gently. "It's okay Frankie. Shhh" I murmured. He relaxed a little bit, so i kept petting his hair, letting him know that I was here. I would always be here.

-------------
*Frank's POV*
"Frank!" I heard someone call distantly. I sighed, I didn't want to wake up. Before I knew it, someone was shaking me. "Frank! Wake up" Bob yelled. Smiling as I glared at him.
"What time is it?" I asked sleepily.
"3pm, you've had your 12 hour beauty sleep, come on, I'm driving us to the mall."
I cheered up instantly. I loved shopping. Especially when I was with Bob. I ran upstairs to shower and change clothes.
"Okay! I'm ready!" I called, running down the stairs. I grabbed Bob's arm and pulled him out of the door. Blowing a goodbye kiss in my mom's direction.
The drive to the mall was silent. Sometimes the best conversations didn't even require speaking. I was just happy I had my best friend back. For the weekend, at least.
When we got to the mall, we both rushed to the music store. I wanted to check out new guitars, and I'm sure bob would be interested with the drum sets.
As we walked in the store, I froze, grabbing Bob's hand, making him stop too.
"Frankie, what are you--"
"It's him." I said quietly.
"Who?" Bob asked looking around the store. I smacked his arm.
"Stop looking around you're gonna make us seem suspicious. It's Mikey. From my math class. Over there" I tilted my head in his direction.
"Ah. Okay, well, you said you wanted to thank him, so go thank him" Bob suggested.
I nodded and headed over to Mikey. I tapped his shoulder, the look he had when he saw it was me made me flinch.
"What the fuck do you want?" He asked.
"I just wanted to say t-thank you. F-for getting the garlic off my desk before" I said nervously.
"Don't thank me, I should've left it there." He spit.
"W-what?" I was confused.
"Listen, weirdo. My brother told me not to talk to freaks like you. So get away from me. Now."
But I didn't move. I was too shocked.
"What the fuck are you doing talking to my brother?" An unfamiliar voiced said. I looked over to see a boy about 19, glaring at me.
"I was j-just thanking him" I defended myself.
"Listen. If I ever see you talking to him again, I'll stake you myself, you little freak. Understand?"
I nodded slowly.
"Gerard, that was hardly---" Mikey stared, but was cut off.
"Now get the fuck away from us!" I left then, running towards Bob and throwing myself in his arms.
"Frankie? Frankie what's wrong?" He asked. I explained the previous situation, and I could almost see Bob's eyes flicker with anger.
He let me go and headed towards Mikey and his brother.
"Bob, NO!" I cried as he lunged at Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't feel to confident about this chapter. Anyways...~drama~