Sequel: Kids With Guns
Status: Completed

Don't Get Lost in Heaven.

Chapter One.

September, 6th 2005 Thursday

"Sierra! Wake up it's time fa schoo! Were gon be late!"

I rolled in my bed covering my face with my pillow hoping it would hide me from Danny, he called for me again this time opening my door and barging into my room.
"Wake up ya idiot! Gram aint gonn let ya stay home again come on!" He pulled the covers off of my body causing me to sit up to pull them back onto my body.

"Sierra... Ya look terrible. Ge' up an get ready, we need ta go."

" I do'n wan to." He grabbed my arm pulling me forward and causing me to fall on the floor with a loud thud.

"OW! Danny tha hurt!"

"Danny? Sierra? Are you two alright?" Grams called from downstairs.

"Yeh.. We're a'right, Sierra is jus bein a lazy fool." She didn't reply.

"Sierra... Please ge up." I sighed and looked up at my brother. I held my hand out and he gladly took it with a smile and pulled me to my feet.

"Now ge ready, an we can go."

"Alright Danny. I'll get ready! Now leave so I can!"

He didn't object, only turned on his heel and left me to myself.

I don't even know how I managed to get home last night. I remembered sitting on the couch smoking with him... God he was gorgeous. I couldn't remember his name, but I knew I liked him a lot... After smoking it all got a little hazy and I have no idea what happened.

I slipped myself into my school uniform, I hated going to private school... I hated this house no matter how big it was, how fancy... I hated living with them. I don't miss mum or dad but I miss having freedom. I pulled the black stockings over my legs and slipped into my black flats, pulling my cardigan over my slender arms.

I let out a loud sigh and walked into the hall, down the spiral stair case and into the kitchen where Danny was, talking with Grumpy. Sitting down at the table, I took a bite out of the apple in front of me. I licked my lips and decided I wanted some orange juice. I got up and opened the fridge reaching for it when Grams chimes in with:

"Now, now Sierra there is no time for tha' dear."

"You two need to get a move on if yeh expect to make it ta classes today, hm?"

I nodded and plastered a fake smile. Grumpy made his way over to hug me goodbye.

"Swee har, you might wan ta brush yeh hair." He said sweetly with a laugh.

"Yeah, I will."

"A'right! Let's go then." Danny grabbed my arm and practically drug me out the door.

The school was barely a block away from our house, so we walked every morning. It was always the same. Once we got done at our lockers we went our own separate ways and carried on with our day until second class.

I approached my locker making my way through inter-twined people, May was waiting for me.

"I don't like tha girl, I'll see yeh in second yeah?"

I nodded and Danny walked past her quickly, May waving at him with a smile.

"Sierra! I know yeh twins but yeh brother is so sexy."

"Not now May, I just want to get today ova with."

"You alright Sierra?"

"No.." I muttered as I opened my locker reaching the hair brush I kept here.

"Wha apppened?"

"May... Do yeh rememba last nigh?"

"No' really..."

"Well tell me what you do remember please?"

"I know you smoked alo of weed with tha Oli kid."

Oli... That was his name. He was so funny and so cute... He was sweet too.

"Yeah... Wha else?"

"I dunno, I lef' early remember?"

"No... I don't remember May, did yeh no' ear me the first time said so?"

"Sorry."

The bell rang for class and left May alone in the hallway. I couldn't stop thinking of him as I walked to class. I still couldn't shake him from my mind while I listened to the teacher lecture us. Until I fell asleep that is.

"Sierra... Sierra wake up. Class is over sweet heart." I opened my eyes to see a smiling Mrs. Thomas.

"Up all night studying?"

I laughed a little.

"You could say that yeah."

I got up, gathered my things and trotted out the door. I slowly made my way to second class, Mr. Randal. He hated me... He hated Danny, he hated both of us. The bell rang as I walked in the door. I took my seat next to Danny. He was drawing on his palm not even noticing me sit down. Mr. Randal walked into the room clearing his throat to get our attention, God he was so creepy.

"Get out your lessons from Friday everybody... Now."

Danny kept drawing and now had his tongue sticking out. Mr.Randal cleared his throat again. Danny paid him no attention.

"Mr. Worsnop!"

His head snapped up, with his tongue still out.

"Uhh yes sir?"

"Friday's lesson?... GET IT OUT!"

"Of course."
Everyone started to giggle. Tara who sat in front of me turned around.

"Sierra... I heard you were partying with Sykes last night."
I furrowed my brow and leaned forward.

"Who?"

"Oli. Oli Sykes. I heard from my sister that you were smoking weed with him and you took tequila shots the whole sha-bang!"

"Shh."

I turned to look at Danny who was looking at me dead on. Pissed.

"Partying huh?"

"Danny I di-"

"Whatever Seirra, you're fucking stupid yeh know?"

"But Danny I was-"

"SIERRA! No talking... you know the rules."

I sighed and I felt my gut fall out my ass. I looked down and wanted to just run away. Danny wouldn’t have this and I knew he would do his research... He would find out everything. Everything I never wanted him to know.