Status: New.

Falling in Reverse

Chapter 9

"Elijah!"

My eyes snapped open, a scowl forming on my face at the sight of Pat grinning. I huffed in annoyance and rolled over on my side, burying my head in the pillows.

"Wake up!" He shrieked, "Kennedy sent me! He said it's time for breakfast!"

A small gasp left my lips as I frantically jumped down, my arms swinging every which way as I began my desperate hunt for clean clothes.

"Are you changing?" Pat questioned, laughing, "No one does that! At least not this early, we usually wait 'till the show."

"Talk about hygiene problems.." I muttered under my breath, jogging by him to try and end my search for Kennedy.

"Where's the fire?"

I froze at the sound of John's voice reaching my ears. I wouldn't have been as alarmed if it wasn't for the way he wrapped his arms around my waist, causing my back to make contact with his chest.

His warm breath fanned across my face, the smell of toothpaste nearly sending me into a frenzy. He leaned down, his stubble brushing against my jaw bone.

"How 'bout we go get us a bite to eat?" He murmured

I almost nodded. Almost. If it wasn't for the sound of footsteps walking towards us. I began tugging at John's arms, causing him to only tighten his grip. My eyes shot open as I began squirming, attempting to release myself from his grasp.

"Stop squirming," He whispered, his feverish lips trailing down my neck, "It's only going to make my problem worse."

What the hell? Is he trying to molest me? The freak! How dare he! I mean, it's not like I think he's ugly. Oh no, it's far, far, from that!

I'm not saying I wouldn't be willing to sleep with him, 'cause I would. However, only if it was under different circumstances. I mean, I'm not some fucking sleazy whore he can pick up and fuck whenever he wants.

I would have to be drunk. And right now, well, to me I'm perfectly sober. I haven't touched a beer in months! So this fucktard better get his fucking tentacles off me! When did I give the impression I would allow him to grope me?! I mean, honestly? How dare-

"Elijah are you- John!"

His arms instantly fell limp to his sides, granting me freedom. I didn't waste a second as I shot from his grasp, flinging myself into Kennedy's somewhat familiar embrace.

He pulled me into his chest, wiping the tears I didn't know that were running down my flushed cheeks.

"What the hell were you think?!" He hissed, "John! You motherfucking bastard! How could you?!"

"W-what," John stammered, "It's n-not-"

"Don't even fucking try!" Kennedy snapped, "Elijah's not one of your damn prostitutes! I want you to leave him the fuck alone, alright?"

"Yeah, sure," John muttered, "Probably isn't such a good fuck anyways,"

I didn't have to blink once to cause even more tears to spring to my eyes, causing me to dampen Kennedy's shirt. I mean, it's not like he's complaining.

"Who the hell-"

"Don't," I mumbled, tugging at his shirt, "C-can we just g-go have breakfast?"

"Yeah, whatever," He huffed, tugging me in the opposite direction

He sauntered towards the cabinets, motioning for me to follow behind him. I glanced around, noticing the looks the rest of the guys seemed to share between each other.

"What happened?" Garrett spoke up

I picked at the hem of my shirt, not knowing if the question was directed towards me.

"Nothing much," Kennedy shrugged, grabbing the milk

"Yeah right," Pat scoffed, crossing his arms, "We heard arguing, now spill before I have to go bug John about it. Which I don't want to do, he's acting like he's on his man period."

"He was just getting too friendly with Eli," Kennedy answered, leaning against the counter, "And Elijah wasn't really liking it that much."

"Wait-" Jared paused, "Let me get this straight, John was forcing himself on you?"

Now it was directed towards me. I dropped my head, ashamed of the blush that coated my cheeks.

"Y-yeah..."

"What a prick!" Pat exclaimed, stomping his feet, "He's never getting any of my cupcakes until he fucking apologizes!'

"Sounds to me like he needs to get laid," Garrett snickered

"Why the hell are you laughing?!" Jared inquired, "John was practically molesting him!"

"Well, the way I see it is that if John started to go too far, he could scream," Garrett shrugged, "It isn't like John's quiet when he fucks somebody."

"Oh, so it's cool to let him man handle Eli?!"

"He's alright, isn't he?"

"I-er, well, I guess so.." Jared admitted, "But he could be traumatized for the rest of his life! Imagine this, what if in the future when he finds someone and they want to have sex he just pictures John trying to undo his pants?!"

"I don't think it got that far," Pat piped up

"How in the hell would you know?!"

"Well, asswipe," Pat cocked his hip to the side, "I don't believe Kennedy would let John come out of it alive! You saw how pissed he was at him for just problem kissing him or shit."

"Maybe he already tried it and was just taking things slow," Garrett offered, "John's into that foreplay shit."

"Oh, so, like, what if he pictures John giving him a hickey?" Jared corrected, "Is that any better?"

"It's better than getting raped!" Garrett exclaimed

"We're not talking about him getting raped!" Jared huffed, "We're talking about whether or not Eli is going to freak out every time he starts to have sex."

"Well, if you're so damn worried about it why don't you try?"

"What? Are you insane?" Jared stammered, "That would be so fucking awkward!"

"Oh, so you would do it if it wasn't awkward?" Pat smirked

"No! Eli is like, like, he's like family!" Jared crossed his arms, "I hate it when you two bully me!"

I was abruptly snapped out of the conversation as Kennedy stepped forward, nudging my arm. I glanced up to meet his gaze, his brown orbs swarming with concern.

"You hungry?" He questioned, motioning towards the fridge, "We have cereal and pop tarts in the cabinet."

"Alright," I nodded, "Thanks for sharing."

I turned towards the fridge, my thoughts straying far from breakfast. So, instead, I watched Kennedy get settled down into the couch before walking over to him, hoping I could fit in between the gap between him and Jared.

Kennedy grunted, shooting me a look before becoming interested in his bowl of over flowing floot loops.

"Don't worry about him," Jared spoke up, "He's always pissy when he's in a bad mood. 'Specially now.. y'know?"

"I guess..." I trailed off, peering over towards Kennedy through my hairline, "It doesn't take much for me to anger him."

"If anything, that's good." Jared sighed, rubbing his forehead, "It just means he cares for you... I guess he just expects better coming from you or whatever. I mean, not that I'm saying it's your fault. I mean-"

"Whenever he gets upset about everything else," I nodded, "I understand."

"Give him a couple of hours to blow off steam," Jared yawned, "He'll be find and dandy tomorrow."

Yeah, whatever. He's always ready to tear off my fucking head. It's like he watches every fucking thing I do! If only Adam was here...

I glanced at Kennedy one last time, a gasp leaving my lips as our eyes locked. His brown orbs seemed to search my face, the mere thought piercing my mind.

I abruptly dropped the gaze, bashfully starring at my hands. Why am I acting like this?! It's just fucking Kennedy!

I hesitantly allowed my gaze to trail back up to him, a blush coating my cheeks at the smirk that adorned his face.

Fuck me sideways.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, you guys like what I did to John the child molester? Sorry, my lame attempt at a joke.

Um, yeah, John's not going to be a rapist. But his whole 'problem' ties in with the plot line. No need to freak out! x)

Please comment!

Check out my contest!