I Ain't Waiting For The World To Change

Chapter Eleven

I was sitting on the couch, my head rested on Johnny’s chest. We just came back from tour – only for two weeks. Then we had some more gigs in Europe. Two days ago was my birthday and I was in a club with my guys. It was nothing special, but the girls wanted to celebrate it too. As I wanted no big party there will be only a little barbeque for our little group and the Berry Brothers. I love both of them, they’re pretty cool. So we decided we should meet tomorrow as we just came home today and everyone wants to spend the night with their girl.

Left me and Johnny. We laid on the couch and he had an arm around my torso. Our bags laid where we left them. We watched a horror movie. I wasn’t a big fan – to be honest I think they’re kind of boring and pointless. But Johnny loved them so I didn’t say anything. I just didn’t want to spend the evening alone. I had closed my eyes and felt Johnny’s warm breath on my neck. His thumb made his way down my arm and I was sure he felt the chills he gave me.

Jesus Christ, did I felt attractive to this man right now? I know it was stupid as we were in the same band. But it felt right – it felt good. Sure I had the boys on tour, we hugged and when we sat near to each other sometimes I had my head on Matt’s shoulder or something like that. But I was kind of lonely. See the guys saw me as their little sister – I was glad they did this and I didn’t want to change this, but there were some times I wish I would be recognized as a woman by someone. But I was in a band, we were on tour for months and there was no time for someone who cared for me. So I just enjoyed this contact and snuggled closer to him.

I felt a low pressure on my head and I wasn’t sure if I was right with the hunch that Johnny had just kissed my head. I ignored it and opened my eyes to stare at the screen. There were a couple of people who got killed right at the moment and I felt his chuckle as his stomach shook. My glance wandered from the screen to his arms which still hold me. With one fingernail I draw the contours of some of his tattoos. I wasn’t a friend of these tattoos, but I had to admit the guy who had stabbed it did a great job. And somehow it was perfect for my roommate. This time I was the one who gave him goose bumps and I had to restrain a smile on my lips.

I felt his hot breath on my nape. This time I was 100% sure that his lips brushed my naked skin. I was wearing some pants I only wore at home and a strapless top. My body begged for attention – and it wasn’t disappointed when I felt some kisses which were placed from my nape to my neck. My body prickled and it felt cold except for the places where his breath met my skin. My nails still draw along his arms this time vague patterns.

The kisses on my neck wasn’t enough anymore, my lips wanted the courtesy. I turned around and I didn’t lift my head. This would mean I had to look in his eyes and I was afraid what I would see. So my eyes were fixed at his lips before mine crashed with his. I didn’t know how he would react; it was just a snap move. One hand reached my head and pressed my lips with more fore against his and the other was at my hip and pushed our torsos together.

A quiet moan escaped my lips and a hand of mine went through his hair and grabbed some of it. Concurrently our lips parted and we deepened the kiss. I lifted my leg and put it on the other side of him, so I was sitting on top of him.Deep in my mind I asked what I was doing here, but I displaced the thought. I was enjoying this way too much to distract me with those thoughts. His hand wasn’t anymore at my hip, he had moved it lower so it laid on my ass which was covered by my pants. He squeezed it softly while my nails scrubbed over his chest. His T-shirt started bothering me so I fiddled with the bottom of the piece of cloth. He interrupted the kiss for a short moment to undress the Shirt and before I could ask myself if this was right his lips caught mine again.

Suddenly his hand wasn’t anymore outside my pants. This was getting serious – if I wanted to stop this was now the time to say it. But I knew I wouldn’t say anything. Johnny was a good looking guy and we were both lonely. We were always surrounded by couples and were always the one who stood alone. This night I didn’t want to be alone, I wanted this. As if he had heard my thoughts he moved his head a bit and looked me in the eye. So I grabbed the initiative and moved my head to his neck. My tongue softly stroked his skin and he shivered underneath me. As I was sitting on top of him and he was only wearing some shorts I could tell he was absolutely turned on. I smiled. I was glad to know I could provoke this body reaction of him.

His hand left my ass just to slide in front of my grey pants. I twitched as his cold fingers touched my skin in the private area. He chuckled but his fingers didn’t lose their way. I could feel his grin without seeing it when he noticed I was also turned on. I playfully bit in his neck – mostly to cover my moaning. Some say the overture is overrated – well let me say they never had one with a bassist and his talented fingers. At some point I couldn’t hold my groaning anymore. Suddenly he let go of me and I thought I did something wrong.

His hands went back to my ass and he straightened himself and I slung my legs around him as he rose. I lowered my head and pressed my lips against his and let my tongue lick around his before I caught his lower lip and sucked at it. He went to his room and dropped me at the edge of the bed before he pulled the top over my head. As I wore no BH he saw directly my breast and he could see that the chills hadn’t left my body yet. A hungrily growl escaped his throat before he took of my pants and left me in my hot pants.

I grabbed the bound of his trousers and pulled him at my direction. I wasn’t comfortable with him starring at me. It didn’t take long for us to take of the last piece of clothing. It was clear from the outset that Johnny had more experience with these things. This didn’t mean I hadn’t had sex before, but only with one man and I think this is something very different. I could feel his maleness on my thighs and he reached for his bedside cabinet and grabbed a condom. While he was busy with this I had to ask him something important.

“This is just sex, right?” I asked and was afraid to look in his eyes. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head so I had to look in his eyes.

“Just sex,” he confirmed and kissed the corner of my mouth. “We’ll make a deal. We enjoy this night and tomorrow we’ll never speak ‘bout it again.”

“Agreed,” I said and hogged his lips. His hand wandered to my breast and he kneaded it. I knew he tried to distract me. His hand wandered down my body right to my sensitive spot. I moaned again and got impatient. Slowly he entered me as he tried not to hurt me. But he tortured me for far too long and I was more than ready. It was unfamiliar after such a long time but it didn’t hurt. I nodded and he began to move slowly inside of me. I knew he contained himself and after a few minutes I shifted my weight and his eyes grew wide as he realized I was now on top of him and had the control.

I started to move and this was my way to torture him. I knew this position would please both of us but I took up time until it was enough for him and he grabbed my ass and moved me faster. I leaned forward and a moan came out of my mouth as he pushed harder and he bit my shoulder. I knew there would be marks tomorrow but dash it. We were both sweating and I knew this wouldn’t take any longer. I felt some sparks storm through my body and I started to gasp. Johnny turned us around one last time and he supported himself on his left arm while his right hand went to my clit and he massaged my sensitive spot. We both knew I was about to come and I knew he was also close. He accelerated the pace and not long after that my hands grabbed into Johnny’s shoulder and my nails grabbed into his flesh. Some noises escaped my mouth but I wasn’t even sure what it was. Johnny came right after me and we both remained in this position for a while and wheezed.

He had this cheesy grin in his face as he rolled over me and I was sure I looked exactly like him. I was full of energy now and jumped to my feet just to struggle because the movements were too fast right now.

“Where’re you going?” he asked.

“Showering,” I answered and left him alone. After I came back from the shower I thought about where to go. I turned off the television and went to my room just to pick a shirt in which I could sleep in. I heard a door closed and assumed it was the bathroom door. After brushing my hair I headed for Johnny’s room. I grabbed my clothes and throw them in the clothes hamper before I crawled under the blankets. Johnny came back and joined me.

“Tomorrow we won’t never ever talk about it again?” I asked again.

“Never,” he answered and slung an arm around me.

“Goodnight,” I murmured before I felt asleep in his arms.

-x-

Actually it wasn’t like the last night hadn’t happen. I had to admit I felt better and Johnny and I hadn’t acted strange around. We were okay with it. Johnny and I had picked up Peanut from his mother – well I was waiting inside the car – and then we headed to Zacky. I just wore my usual clothes: ripped off shorts and a band shirt. I wouldn’t want to celebrate in the big style just a friendly meet with my missed guys.

We were the first one but before Gena could congratulate I stormed past her and asked where they were. I was searching for the little puppies Majesty had just given birth to. She told me which way to go and soon I disappeared from their sight and ended up in the room where the pets lay.
Gena had to pull me literally out of the room so I could eat with the others who had already arrived.

“Hun, you like it?” Gena asked and sat next to me. I put away the spoon and looked up.

“Yeah, that’s perfect for me! I like it!” I averted.

“I’m glad. You know I wanted to throw a little party, but Zach said you wanted it this way. You ready for your present?”

“I said I didn’t want any presents,” I murmured with salad in my mouth.

“But I know you’ll like it! No you’ll love it,” she corrected herself. Actually I did get a present. I had asked Brian if he could teach me how to play guitar and he’d agreed. Suddenly she snapped for my plate.

“Hey, I haven’t finished yet!” I complained and looked at her smiling face.

“Come on, pleeeease,” she begged and pouted.

“Okay, okay!” I throw my hands in the air and followed her. She led me through the house. Had I ever mentioned that the house was creepy? I doubt I would get any sleep in here if I had to stay overnight with all the accesoires. Gena opened the door I had been in earlier.

“Oh, Napoleon, you should have kept the ribbon around your neck!” She turned her head and looked at me. “You know we’ll sell the little ones, but we decided our little rude should be a gift for you.

“A dog? For me?” I asked and smiled from ear to ear. “But I’m on tour and I didn’t have the time to keep an eye on him,” I worried.

“He has to stay here for a while. He couldn’t live without his mother at the moment. So he’ll stay here at my place until you come back home for the next time. And if you couldn’t take him I’ll be there and as you know the guys handle it all the time. Nothing to worry about!” she cheered me up.

“So, this one is for me?” I asked while kneeing down and reaching for the dog with the red tie.

“Come here –“ I looked at Gena questioning.

“His name is Napoleon.” I raised an eyebrow and she just shrugged her shoulders. “You know Zee,” she explained.

“That’s so …” I couldn’t find the words which could describe what I was thinking right now. I walked towards her with MY dog on my arms and hugged her lightly.

“You’re welcome. But I think we need a nickname for him.”

“Absolutely!” I agreed. After a few minutes I let Napoleon down, because his mother eyed me skeptical. “Come, I need to thank Mr. Creepy-Names too,” I linked arms with her and we walked the way back. After thanking Zacky we all met in the living room.

“Fuck, there’s Johnny’s DNA on my white carpet!” Zacky suddenly yelled.

“It was your dog who had bitten me,” Johnny said and holds his hand. “God, Icky is such a beast. Looks sweet and then he snaps after you. I’m not your fucking food,” Johnny said into the dog’s direction and disappeared into the kitchen. After patching up Johnny we sat down on the huge couch but we were too much people so I sat down on the ground between JB’s legs. I really do like him. He and his brother are pretty cool but JB and I had this connection. Maybe because he’s my technician and we spent more time together.

“Ladies and Gentleman … and other gnomes in the room… I proudly present the making of of the awesome song ‘I’m not ready to die’,” Zacky said and pressed the play button on the remoter. There were some ‘Wooot's’ before the black on the screen disappeared and Brian’s face appeared. He began talking about how tense they were of my first recording and then you could hear a bang from the other room.

“One new drum stick for Kay,” Matt laughed and appeared on the screen. “She’s a tough girl but when she couldn’t scream she throws her sticks through the air.” He laughed and left the room again. The next thing I saw was me playing the drums, followed by Brian playing the guitar. Matt was interviewed and talked about how excited he was that this song will be on the soundtrack on one of his favorite games. The whole time the song was played in the background. Matt and Syn were playing the game, Zacky made funny faces while Johnny recorded his part. And then I could see me laying on the couch under some blankets.

“Shhh, Kay’s sick and it’s funny ‘cause her voice is gone. I’ll show you,” Brian whispered in the camera. He walked towards me, placed his head next to mine and screamed in my ears. I jumped in the air and my mouth was hanging open as I screamed at Brian without words. As I noticed that he was laughing I punched him hard in the chest and laid down again.

“Beaten up by a girl,” Johnny said while walking through the room and smiled into the camera. We had Matt who was singing … and sucked. Then it was time for Johnny. He hold up a coup of soup and said proudly he had cooked for the ill one.

By end of the recording my voice had come back a bit and I croaked about how exited everything was. We talked a bit and then the screen went black.

“Please, don’t throw your sticks at me,” Michelle begged theatrical.

“They’re pretty hard,” JB interposed.

“I said sorry for hitting you! It wasn’t on purpose!” I turned my head and looked up. “Does it still hurt?” I asked and he nodded his head. “Let me fix this.” He lowered his head and I kissed his sleeve. “Better?”

“Yep,” he popped the p while nodding heavily.

“Anybody else who I had hit with my sticks?” The all shook their heads. “Good!” I laid back again.

“So, what do you think?” Zacky asked and wanted the girl’s opinion.

“I think you’re an asshole, Haner,” Val said simply and I chuckled. This had be my first words when my voice had come back.

“And Johnny would be a sweet nurse. ‘I had cooked’,” Michelle imitated him. This time the guys laughed.

“You’re just jealous,” Johnny cracked a smile.

“The best coup soup I’ve ever had,” I played along.

“Seriously, how do you two survive without the knowledge of cooking?” Gena asked.
Johnny said the magical words: “Chinese around the corner.”

“Come on, what about the video?” Zacky whined.

“You did a great job … as always,” Matt confirmed.

“Don’t tell too much,” Zacky pouted and we started telling him what we liked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... first time I wrote such a scene... I would love to read what you're thinking :)

Next upload will be on 11/28/11