I Ain't Waiting For The World To Change

Chapter Fifteen

As I had promised everything had been perfect. We had been punctual, Gena looked amazing, Zacky hadn't forgotten his words and the weather was perfect for a wedding in Vengeance Manor's garden.

I was sitting at a table with Matt Baker – I bet there were at least five Matt's in the garden – JB and Matt (the Roadie) and his girlfriend. I had a nice talk with Matt – Zacky's brother – I had decided to call him Mattie. After the eating part Gena and Zacky had their first official dance as Mr. and Mrs. Baker. They looked so in love and I was really happy for both of them.
After this dance some people joined them on the dance floor and I quickly turned towards the bar before somebody could ask me.

Guess who I met there? Right, Johnny! He stood next to the Madden brothers. I felt safe and ordered a beer.
“You don't dance?” asked Joel when I had the beer in my hand and stood next to them.
“I try to avoid it as long as I can,” I admitted.
“'Cause Kay's not like other women,” Johnny said and clinked his beer with mine.
“You're trying to tell me something?” I asked suspicious.

“Didn't say it was a bad thing,” he winked at me.
“Sure, sure,” I said and walked away. I needed to use the restroom. On my way I saw McKenna sitting alone at a table. “Hey beautiful, why so sad?” I asked and sat next to her.
“Nobody wants to dance with me,” she complained.
“I'm sure Brian -”

“He's my brother. Nobody wants to dance with one’s brother,” she interrupted.
“I'm sure somebody will ask you for a dance. So, excuse me please,” I said and continued my way.

“Johnnyyyy?” I asked as soon as I was at the bar again. “Would you do me a favor?”
“What do you want?” he asked and raised an eyebrow while his company clerks looked amused.
“See, there is this little girl who really wants to dance, but no one of the guys have the balls to ask her to.”
“So?” he asked confused.

“Gosh, so for the dumb ones here: Ask McKenna if she likes to dance with you. Come on, look how sad she is,” I said and turned him around so he could see the lonely girl at the table.
“Yeah and everybody's laughin' 'bout me,” he snorted.
“I would think it's really sweet,” I whispered in his ear.

“Promise me your first dance and we have a deal,” he suggested and I accepted gladly.
“I always had to dance with great uncle Dick and believe me I tried to hide, but failed every time and Kelly was nowhere to be found. Bitch,” I said and everybody laughed. Johnny pressed his beer right into my hand and moved on to ask McKenna. I smiled as I saw what effort Johnny made and the big smile on her little face.
“Wrapped him around your littl' finger huh?” Benji asked and I simply nodded.

A few minutes later Val came towards me with a woman in tow. She greeted the brothers next to me before she turned towards me and asked if it was okay, if she hugged me.
“Sure, why you're asking?” I opened my arms and we hugged.
“Just 'cause of your arm. So how were the guys yesterday?” she asked.
“I won't say anything,” I said and winked. “I promised.”
“Well then I came here to introduce you to a good friend of us. Kim this is Tracey, Tracey Kim. The guys know her since,” Val said and pointed at the woman next to her.

“Long enough,” she laughed. “Nice to meet you,” she said and held out her hands.
“Same here,” I said and smiled at her. “No dancing?” I asked and pointed towards the dancing people with my head.
“That's not really my style. And even wearing a dress is rarely,” she said.
“See why I had to introduce you two?” Val said and giggled. “I'm searching for my husband, 'cause I like to dance,” she said and disappeared.

“So you have more Tattoos on your body as I can see on your shoulder?” she asked and I seemed a bit stunned. “I'm a tattooist, it's kind of occupational disease,” she explained quickly.
“Yeah, the cherry blossom goes down my back and I have another one on my ribcage.”
“If you ever need another one call me, I'll make a special price for a friend. The guys had to act as a guinea pig,” she said and then Johnny came back to our little group and greeted Tracey effusively.

“How you're doin'? I haven't seen you like... a long time,” he said after he couldn't remember the date.
“Good and you guys? How's the music?” They started a little chat and I spaced out and talked along with Benji and his brother. Joel was a proud dad and he told me everything about his kids with this spark in his eyes. His brother renewed his promise for partying with him when I'm in L.A and I told him I would give him a call.

“Ready for my dance,” someone whispered in my ear and I jumped a little as I haven't heard him walking to me.
“As I had promised,” I said and cleared my beer, grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the dancing couples.
“So, I didn't know you could dance,” I said after placing my hand on his shoulder. He started to move us around and we came along quite well.
“I learned it a long time ago. My mom forced me to,” he said and cracked a smile which I responded.

“I had to repeat myself, suits suit you,” I said.
“Dresses doesn't look so bad on you also,” he said and winked again. What was that all about the winking today? But I had to admit I liked dancing with him. For the rest of the dance we danced in silence.
“You mind if I take a chance for the next dance with this beautiful woman?” I heard Papa Gates asking Johnny.

“No, she's all yours,” he said after a little break and put my hands in the old man’s ones.
“How's it going? We were all worried about you, when we heard about the accident!” he asked while whirling me around the floor.
“No it's all okay. It hurts a little bit, but I think I can handle the gig in a few days.”
“That's good, that's good,” he said deep in thoughts. “I wanted to ask my little daughter if she would like to dance with her old dad but it seemed that I was dumped. After Johnny had danced with her, the others wanted too.” The smile on my face grew. “Thanks,” he added and winked also. Really, was I missing something?

“So, the girls will company you for the next days, right?” I nodded. “Well, maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but Michelle is a bit... jealous.”
“Why should she be jealous?” It didn't make sense to me.
“You're spending much time with the guys and come along pretty well with them. Especially after the little difficulties at the beginning with my son. I didn't see the point in her jealousy neither, even if it’s so obvious, that... Whatever, every healthy relationship needs a bit envy, but make sure you don't provoke something. I know it's nothing personal, probably she's just PMSing,” he said and at the end of his speak he smiled again.

“I'll think 'bout this,” I promised.
“Oh that's my chance, my daughter is alone. God she's growing way too fast,” he suddenly exclaimed and run forward to her. I just stood there and laughed.
There was a hand on my hip and I turned around to face some black Aviators. Matt put his other hand in mine and started to shove us around. “You'll never see Shadz without his Aviators, right?” I asked jokingly.

“At least my bandana is at home,” he said and his dimples smiled at me.
“I'm so proud of you, big boy,” I said sarcastically and walked towards a table where Johnny, Tracey and Val were sitting. “Gosh my feet are killing me,” I said as I sat next down to Val.
“Just hand on some minutes until you catch the bridal bouquet.”
I hate such traditions! “Uhm, I need to go to the...,” but before I could finish my sentence Michelle caught me and Tracey and dragged us to the place where the unmarried women stood. They all looked excited while Tracey and I exchanged a horrified glance. She left us alone in the mob.

“I hate such things, but I doubt we could sneak away,” Tracey said and I had to agree after I saw the people who stood in a circle around the mob.
While we stood there I took my time to eye the woman beside me. Tracey was a little bit taller than me and had long black hair. She wore a dress which actually fit her perfect. It enhanced her full cleavage and her long legs. She was tattooed on her arms, cleavage, neck and back as I could see. She had deep brown eyes and her lip was pierced as mine.

“Ready guys?” I could make out Gena's voice but just saw the backs in front of me. And then I looked into the sky – and saw the flowers. They came right towards me. Fuck no, I didn't want to caught that stupid thing! I noticed some hands on my hips and let them carry me away as someone jumped in front of me and caught the bunch.
“Thanks for saving me,” I said when Tracey removed her hands from my waist.

“Whenever you need someone who saves you from flying flowers call me,” she smiled and we took some distance from the exited crowed.
“I get you a drink,” I said and linked arms with her.
“At a free party?”
“Actually I didn't say I'll pay you one only to get you one,” I smirked.

It was a great day! Tracey told me some stories and she mimicked Johnny when she got him the tattoo on his neck and how he complained about it. I really had a good time. I only had to dance one more round when Zacky came and begged. After that I was sitting at a table with my friends. Brian came up with a camera in his hands and made fun of me because he had taken a picture while I looked horrified into the air and they joked about me being afraid of flowers. I had stolen Matts aviators and when my eyes closed and my head nearly met the table because I had fallen asleep for some seconds I decided to call it a night. I said my goodbyes and called a cab.

My apartment was... unfamiliar. The most of my belongings were still in the bus. So I kicked off my shoes and got off my dress. I searched for something to wear and came up with a panty and a tight top. I lay down in my bed and as soon as me head hit the pillow I was in dreamland.
I heard something but wasn't sure what it was. “Oh shut up and let me sleep,” I said but the noise only got louder. “Kiiiiim, let me in,” I suddenly heard. So I rose and walked sleepy towards the door where the noise came from.
“Johnny what you're doin' here?” I asked confused.

“I live here?”
“Not anymore and … hell did you kill the bar?” I asked. “Whatever I'm fuckin' tired. You can crash here,” I said and left the corridor to get back to my warm bed. I heard some curses from outside and then a loud rumble. I pressed my eyelids together as if I couldn't hear him anymore.
“Fuck,” I heard him saying after my bed had begun shaking.
“What the fuck?” I asked and opened my eyes a bit.

“Didn't see your bed since it’s dark as hell in here,” he answered and crawled next to me. Actually I thought he would crash on the couch.
“Well it's,” I took a look at my alarm clock, “like fuckin' five in the morning.” He pulled on my blanket and I rolled over so I faced him. Didn't thought 'bout my arm and lay back on my back.
“Why didn't you wear something like that when we both lived together?” he asked randomly.
“'cause I'm more comfortable in a T-Shirt but didn't have one here.” He nodded and put an arm around my stomach. His hands moved a bit and I could feel them at the edge of my panties. “Stop getting into my pants,” I said and tried to hide the excitement. But there was no way that this was going to happen again!

“Didn't have a condom either,” he shrugged and rested his hand on my stomach. I didn't need to tell him I was on birth control. “Night beautiful,” he said and I smiled as I heard his words. But then I remembered he was drunk as fuck. I heard his steady breathing next to me and it didn't take him long to fell asleep. But I was staying awake for some time.

I didn't get any more sleep so when the clock showed it was seven o'clock I decided to go and grab my dog. I knew it was a bit early, but I didn't know what to do instead. I hoped Johnny's mom was awake. For the wedding they had drop Majesty, Icky and Napoleon there. Peanut had stayed there the whole time, but Johnny wanted to keep him on tour now.

After showering and dressing I walked into my car and drove the twenty minutes to Johnny's old home. On my way I saw Adam. A really drunken Adam. I stopped the car and let the window down. “Need a ride?” I asked the man in the suit. Well Johnny came home two hours ago and was wasted but Adam could top him. I had to help him inside but as it was pretty early there wasn't much traffic.
“Whataya doin' here?” Adam asked.

“I wanted to get my dog,” I answered and saw him nodding from the corner of my eye. I parked in the driveway and got out of my car and walked towards the house as I saw Adam was still sitting in my car. “Hey! Stop sleeping in my car!” I yelled and opened the passenger door.
Adam was a few inches taller than me and I had some problems to get him to the door. One of his arms was around my shoulder and my hand was at his waist to steady him. “Come on, help me a bit. I can't open the door when...,” I begged as the door swung open and Johnny's mom stood in front of us in a bathrobe. “Good Morning, Mrs. Seward,” I said and was sure my cheeks were covered by some shade of red.

“I'll help you,” she said and grabbed the other arm and together we managed it to get him up the stairs and into his floor. We walked downstairs in silence. “Thanks for taking care of my son. I thought he was old enough but it seems that my boys can’t handle too much alcohol. I don't want to sound rude but why are you here?” she asked when we stood in the floor.
“I wanted to check on my dog. I just have a few days here and he needs to accustom to me. And I thought when I'm here I could take Peanut with me because Johnny doesn't have the ability to drive a car today.”

“So you'll drop Peanut at his house?” she asked as she walked into another room and I decided to follow her.
“Actually, Johnny's at my apartment. He came there some hours ago and I let him crash there.”
“He came to you?” she asked an eyebrow raised. She opened a door and I saw five dogs. Peanut came towards me and started barking. “Shh, calm down, honey. Good to see you, too,” I said and kneeled down. Soon Majesty was also at my side and another dane. Not as tall as Majesty but he had grown a lot! “Ow, look at you,” I said and patted my dog. “Thanks for taking care, Mrs. Seward,” I said without taking my eyes from the black dog in front of me.
“Please call me Joanna,” she said and I nodded.

“Thanks, Joanna,” I repeated and decided to head home. I was surprised that my dog followed me as I called his name and Peanut was at my side anyway.
“So, I think I see you around again,” she said and waved as I walked towards my car and let the dogs inside. I had to stop at the groceries to get some food for the dogs and since my kitchen was empty. It took longer than expected with the two dogs at my side but I managed to get home uninjured. I walked towards my room and watched Johnny while he clutched a pillow in his sleep. I smiled and closed his door. “You just have to wait till he wakes up, but don't worry I'll wait with you,” I told the dogs. I walked towards the kitchen and got some water for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this was the last chapter for the year!
I hope you'll all have nice christmas days and have a nice start in the new year :) I'm sure as hell will 'cause my best friend comes visiting me and we'll have a blast.
I hope to see you all again in the new year :)