Status: Active!

A Tale of Two Hearts

You found yourself running. Your shoes touching the thick green grass as you run to catch them up. Your mom tried to stop you but she couldn’t.
“Mikey!” You shouted at the top of your lungs. “Please...” He turned around and looked at you sadly. The cop dragged him into the police’s car and you could see him sitting next to Gerard.
“Mikey…” You tried to scream but your voice had gone. Your mom pulled by your right arm and you were forced to stop. Your eyes started filling up with tears. One after another, they started shredding; after a while you were crying desperately in your mom’s arms. You looked up to see if they had already taken him away… You tried to look for him thru the glasses but you could barely see thru them. The car started and drove away… leaving you helpless and destroyed inside; you felt like someone ripped your heart out of your chest. You fell to the ground with your hands covering your face, crying like you never cried in your entire life.
He was gone; forever...You were aware of that. You tried to calm yourself down but the pain was so awful that it looked like it would never go….


You woke up panting, with tears in your eyes. Yes… it was that nightmare, again. That memory that wouldn’t let you be happy, that wouldn’t let you forget about him. That memory made you remember that day as if it happened that same day, only hours ago. The day you last saw him… The last day you would ever do.

I don't own Michael Way but I do own the plot.

And if you are more interested in a frerard story, you should go read my other story:
Tonight We Can Be As One