Status: Hiatus

...And Stop Waiting Up

eIgHt

Hailey's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing. Reaching for it, I felt an arm tighten around my waist as I did. Tattoos adorned his arm. I fucking slept with Zack.

I slept with Zachary fucking Merrick. One of my best friends. This'll go down well.
My phone had FOUR new texts and a missed call from my Mom. Oh mom....

"Zack. Move!" I shoved his arm off of me, weirded out.
"Hailey?"
"Yeah," I sat up, "Zack. You took fucking advantage of me, you fucker!!!"

I guess everyone heard the yelling and Alex, Jack, and Rian rushed in the room. Rian had a pair of sunglasses on, Alex's hair was still messy and was in pajamas, and Jack was in a towel. What is up with guys in towels in my room?

"One: why are you both naked in the same bed? Two: what's with the yelling?" Alex asked.
"What the fuck does it look like, Gaskarth? Zack took advantage of Hailey last night when she was drunk. That's why!" Rian exclaimed, wincing.
"Zack. What the fuck?!" Alex screeched.

Zack just took a disgusted look at me, grabbed his towel, and stormed out of the room. I looked after him on the verge of tears. Jack whispered something to the guys and they left, leaving him standing in the door way in a towel.

"Jack, if you want to come in, put on some clothing and get your ass in here." I whispered, voice cracking.
"Be right back!" he dashed into his room, putting clothes on, "back!"
"Jack! Why me????" I sobbed into his JAGK shirted shoulder.
"Aw, Hailey, it's not your fault. Zack was inconsiderate and a douche bag."

He hugged me as I continued to cry into his shoulder. He smelt of Axe Dark Tempation and fabric softener. I can't believe Zack would do that to me! I mean, he's one of my best friends and I've known him so long and, and.... I just can't believe he would do that to me. He knows better.

"I know he does..." Jack whispered into the top of my head,
"I didn't know I was speaking out loud."
"You were and it's okay."

Jack's POV

To Do List
1. Punch Zack's face in
2. Get her to stop crying
3. Do laundry


"Hailey, please put some clothes on." I asked.
"Don't look!" she squeaked.
"Dude, I've seen you naked before."
"At that time I wasn't a grown woman."
"Point taken."

I stood up and went to the corner with her new acoustic guitar? When did she get a guitar? For all I knew she didn't play....

"Admiring it much?"
"Maybe."

I turned to see her dressed and for the day. Her hair wasn't in its usual stick straight form. It was slightly wavy and messy. She had little make-up on, the way I like it. She looks so beautiful I wish I could ask her to marry me right here.

"You can't see it." she shuffled to the guitar and put it in its case.
"Why?"

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. She giggled and hit my arm. It didn't hurt but it left a red mark. What the fuck? Soft slaps don't leave marks.

"Oh my, God! I'm so sorry!"
"Hails, it didn't hurt!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Now let's go get some food. I'm starving."

In response, her stomach growled. She grabbed her iPhone and slipped on the nearest Vans. We went downstairs and I grabbed my keys and waved to Alex. He pouted for some reason and walked over.

"I want a kiss." he demanded.
"A kiss? Where?" I asked, putting my arms around his waist.
"Hm. Lips."
"You fucker."

He smiled and cocked his head towards his right. I leaned down and kissed him. The brunette's lips were warm against mine and tasted like the coffee he was drinking.

"Alex." I said when I ended the kiss.
"What?"
"Hailey and I are going to get food. Wanna come?"
"Yeah, Lex! You should come!" Hailey smiled and tugged him out the door.
"What about me?" I cried.
"Dude, your legs aren't broken." Alex commented, walking back in.

I fell to the ground and held my legs, pretending they were broken.

"ALEX, HAILEY! HELP ME MY LEGS ARE BROKEN!" I yelled, fake crying.
"Oh, that's bad. I don't know how we'll keep you in the band! You can't jump and playing guitar without jumping for you is like dying so I guess you can't be in the band." Alex responded, faking being sad.

I had a look of shock on my face. I don't know what I would do without the band. I would probably become a drunk and kill myself. Hailey's face was of one that wanted to kill Alex. I know she didn't like it when people joked about kicking me out of the band.

"Alex, that's not funny." she said seriously.
"I'm sorry, hun." he hugged her and she hugged back.

I don't know who she likes. Me, Alex, or Zack. Well, I guess Zack was out of the picture now but she still confused the shit out of me.

"Come on Jack. Let's go get some foods." Hailey held her hand out and I took it, pulling myself up.
"FOODS!!!" Rian yelled.
"No foods for Rian." Hailey answered in a baby voice."
"Why no foods for Rian? Rian's awesome." he replied.
"In yo dreams, foo!"

She grabbed our shirts and tugged us out of the house, leaving Rian standing there with a pained look on his face, holding his non-existent tummy.

"He'll get his own food. Don't be too worried." I laughed, sliding in the backseat of Alex's Audi.
"Yeah. He can cook." Hailey pulled out her phone and began texting someone.

Hailey's POV

Me: Hi momma!
Mom: Hi hun!

This was bound to end up being a talk about the guys. What's new, who do you like, are you dating any of them? I want to date-

"Hailey! Who ya textin'" Jack asked.
"Momma!"
"Say hi for me!"
"'Kay!"

I texted her and said they said hi.

"She says hi back. And she says she loves you guys."
"I LOVE YOU ANNALYNN!" Alex yelled.
"She can't hear you."
"So."

The rest of the drive was silent. Thank God.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, reader's choice.

Hailey and Jack.
Hailey and Alex.
Hailey and someone else?

4 comments and for above. Majority rules.

Lovely Commenters
TheLuckyOnes
paigetayylors


--Morgan