New in School

Skittles and Jaws

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!" Pedicone kept on going. "Dude. Duuuuude. DUDE DUDE DUDE!!"

"WHAT?!" I almost screamed at his face. We were sitting on a bench together waiting for Bob and Spencer to show up. They all played drums and was going out to this weird thing for drummers. I didn't really know what it was about, just that there was going to be a lot of drums, noise and people trying to be mini Tré Cools. I had agreed waiting together with Pedicone 'til they came, so he wouldn't be bored because they were late.

We had talked and he had asked if I wanted to go to a party on Friday that his friend Jared was holding. I had to tell him no, because I already had plans with Gerard to go to that girl Shannon's party.

He had asked why and I told him that I already had plans and somehow he got it out of me that I was going to another party. He pleaded me to not trash him just to go to some other party. Now he wouldn't stop asking who was having the party. I didn't tell him because I honestly didn't want him to come. What if he knew the girl and or I got weak and said yes to him going..? It wasn't just him though, I didn't want any of my friends to come. When he wouldn't shut up I started ignoring him, but failed.

"Just tell me! Why the fuck can't I know?" he said and I signed. "Would you please just drop it?" and just as it looked like he was going to argue with me, Bob and Spencer came walking over to us.

"Hey guys." Spencer said smiling and Bob was eating some rainbow colored candy. I took a good look at it and realized it was Skittles. I did my best not to just jump him and run away with the candy. I kept staring at it and Bob noticed.

"You want some?" he asked and held out some. I stared at it for a few seconds and then grabbed them and throwed them in my mouth. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back and hummed happily at the sweet taste. When I opened my eyes, they were all staring at me.

"You really like Skittles, don't you?" Spencer asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded and the candy in Bob's hand catched my gaze again. I stared at it like a cheetah watching a gazelle before it attacks it. Bob saw it and handed them to me.

"Here you go, just take 'em.." he said and I smiled wide. While I was in my own little happy Skittle world, the guys talked and soon they said goodbye. Pedicone had whispered "This is not over." when the others didn't see.

When they had left I sat on the bench for a little while and wondered what to do. I decided to try and see if Mikey was home. And if not.., well I wouldn't mind if Gerard was there then.

I pushed myself lazily up from the bench and started walking towards the Way's house. I pulled out my iPod from my pocket and blasted out Highway To Hell by AC/DC. I walked by kiosk and looked at what they had. They had loads shit of candy, but I just bought a soda. I didn't open the soda, but putted it in my pocket.

When I stood out in front of their door I didn't really know who I'd rather see; Mikey or Gerard. I knocked and only a moment after the door opened and in the door stood Donna Way, the Way brothers' mom. She smiled at me, "Hello Frank, how is it going?" she asked when I stepped into the house.

"It's going pretty good. What about you, Mrs. Way?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, "Frank, I have told you before; Call me Donna."

It was true. I had called her Mrs. Way ever since we met and at first she seemed to like it, but now we knew each other too well to not use first name base, she thought I guess..

"Sorry, Donna." I said and she smiled warmly, "Mikey is up in his room. Can you please tell him that I have left for work, darling?" she asked when I was on my way up the stairs. I nodded and she left.

I walked up to his room and knocked on the door. "Fuck off Gee! I'm not going to talk to you about her! I got it under control, 'kay?! So mind your own fucking business!" Mikey shouted. I giggled and opened the door, "It's me, you fucktard." I said.

Mikey was laying in his bed watching TV. He looked up and blushed slightly. "Uhm, I was just talking about.." "Alicia." I said ending his line. He nodded and looked down. Why do all my friends have to be idiots around love? Not that I should talk.., Gerard was an accident, a good accident though.

"Yearh.., uhm.., he think that I'm love with her or some shit.." he said awkwardly as I sat down next to him on the bed. "You are." I said simply and just as he was about to argue I stopped him.

"Oh would you shut the fuck up?! We all know it! You became all awkward and lovey dovey around her and I don't even wanna talk about the way you look at her.. But newsflash Mr. Wizard, she likes you back." I said like it was the most oblivious thing in the world. I'm sorry.., it was the most oblivious thing the world.

Mikey blushed and didn't dare to look at me. "How long have you guys known that I have a crush on her?" he asked. "I have known all the time I have known you and I guess the others have seen it right away too." I said and rubbed his back, so he didn't feel like I was being an asshole.

He signed and hid his face in his hands. "Fuck..." he muttered and I felt sorry for him. "Why don't you ask her out or something?" I asked and he did shoot his head up from his hand and looked at me like I was some moron.

"Are you insane?! I can't do that! I.., I.. I just can't.." he said and laid his face down is his hands once again. I signed and the door to his room flung open.

"Why did you yell before, Mikes?" Gerard asked as he entered his littlebrother's room. He saw me and smirked fast, but quickly turned it into a normal smile. "Hey Frank." he said and I nodded to him while smiling as a greeting.

"I thought Frank was you that wanted to bother me with Alicia again.." Mikey said looking up at his brother. Gerard signed "What ever, man.." and walked out the door again. Mikey looked at me with big eyes, "Will you promise me not to make a big deal out of this? It's not helping in any way.." he said. Though I didn't want to, I just nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back and we watched some TV, the Alicia thing forgotten. Or actually it wasn't, I just didn't say anything.

When we both agreed on that there was no longer anything interesting on TV, we decided to watch a movie. I told him to pick a movie while I went downstairs to get popcorn and soda.

I opened the fridge to get soda, but then I remembered that I already had one, so I only took one out to Mikey. I put it on the counter and leaned my back up against it, opening my own. I took a sip and turned around to find the popcorn. I was busy enjoying the sweet taste in my mouth and looking around the kitchen to notice the person coming into the room.

Out of nowhere I felt someone grab my ass and I jumped in surprise, spilling soda on myself and the grabber. I cursed and turned to see that it was Gerard. He stared at me for a few seconds, but then broke out laughing.

"Oh my god, Frank, you should have seen your face!" he said and then looked down at his wet clothes. "Ew, now I'm all sticky.." he said and slowly his gaze landed on me. He was wearing a white t-shirt that you could now see through. I stared at him and he smirked, "Like what you're seeing, Iero?" he asked. I blushed slightly and looked away from him, turning around again. My shirt was sticking to my skin and it felt really nasty.

He signed happily and snaked his arms around my waist. My heartbeat raised faster and I did my best not to turn around and attack his mouth with mine. I was too afraid that Mikey would come down and see.

"Where is my baby bro?" he asked. "In his room picking out a movie." I said and he chuckled "Well then you're going to watch Jaws, trust me! It's his favorite movie."

When I didn't say anything he talked again, "What are you down here for if you're going to watch a movie?". "Popcorn." I said simply. "'Kay." he breathed onto my neck. I signed in pleasure when he started nibbling my earlobe with his lips.

"Hurry up or I'll start the movie!" Mikey yelled from upstairs. I hated it, but I broke away from Gerard. I looked around the kitchen again, but didn't see any popcorn. I noticed that Gerard was watching me while smiling.

"Just go up, I'll bring you guys some popcorn and maybe even watch the movie it you guys." he said. I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips before going upstairs. I was kinda glad that Mikey had interrupted us, or I would have gone insane from Gerard just touched me gently like that.

I walked in and saw that Mikey had started the movie. "Did your mom never teach you to wait for other people, dickshit?" I joked and he turned his face to see me. "Yes other people, not midgets." he said and I flipped him off. He giggled and I dropped myself on his bed. He sat sitting on the floor in front of the TV.

"Where is the popcorns?" he asked, "Your brother is coming up with them." I said. He nodded and just as Gerard had said; We were watching Jaws.

Not long after Gerard walked in with a bowl of popcorn and he sat down next to me. Mikey didn't look away from the screen, he just motioned for them. Gerard took a handful and offered me some and I took some. He then handed the bowl to Mikey who muttered a 'thanks'. I leaned up against Gerard and he out his arm around me. We didn't have to worry about Mikey because he was busy with the movie. The entire movie we just held each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want a mini Tré Cool..OO