New in School

Chicken

I was just about to stand up and find Gerard again when Pedicone dropped down next to me. Only moments after Mikey and Spencer came to sight. They sat down in to the couch too.

"Hey Frank!" Spencer said a little after, awkwardly late. I just gave him a small wave. Before any of us spoke Ray and Bob appeared together with the Leto brothers. Shannon and Bob took found some chairs that they say on, while Ray and Jared sat down on the floor opposite us.

There was a rap song playing at the moment and Ryan asked oblivious drunk, "Are you the 'shawty' they're all rapping about, Frank?"

The others laughed while I flipped him off. "I'm booo-oo-oored.." Bob whined.

"Then let's play something!" Mikey said happily. "Okay, but what?" I said. "CHICKEN!" Jared screamed. Shannon pointed a finger drunkenly at him "Who the fuck are you calling a chicken, junior?" he asked. Jared rolled his eyes "The game!" "Oooh..." "Yearh! Dumbass.."

I laughed at the brothers and we started playing. Luckily I didn't have to do anything crazy and soon more people joined. Then it was Pedicone that needed to get dared.

"Kiss Frank!" Brendon Urie laughed. I hadn't even noticed that he was at the party 'til then. I waved my hands in a 'no' while smiling goofy because of the alcohol I had drank while playing the stupid game.

"Oh, come on!" Jared said and soon everybody was yelling "Kiss him! Kiss him! Kiss him! Kiss him!" and Pedicone crashed his lips to mine. The alcohol was the boss over me at the moment, so I kissed back. We cupped each other's faces and people around us were yelling happily. "Yirh yirh yirh! YOU GUYS ROOOCK!"

Even though we had kissed as long as it would be approven to not lose the game, we kept kissing and he forced his tongue into my mouth. For a moment I thought about Gerard, but I pushed it away. We weren’t even together anyways. We haven't even fuckbuddies, we was just what ever. I smashed my tongue against his.

When we pulled apart people shouted even louder in joy. Pedicone winked at me and while a blond girl was being dared, I looked around smiling at all the people. Someone then catched my gaze. Gerard. He was standing behind everyone and a little crack in crowd did so I could see him. He had a hurt expression on his face.

I stood up and the others were too busy playing to notice. I pushed my way out to where he had stood just a minute ago. He had walked away with clenched fists. When I was out of the human circle I looked around and the backdoor was open. I walked outside and saw Gerard sitting leaned up against the wall with a smoke between his lips.

"Hey." I said and he just ignored me. I sat down next to him and asked if I could have a smoke. He kept ignoring me, so I searched my pockets to see if I had any on me. I did and I pulled it together with a lighter. I lit my cancer-stick and putted in between my lips, taking a long drag.

I blowed out the smoke and looked at Gerard. "Why are you ignoring me?" I asked and he looked angrily at me. "Why the fuck do you think?!" he spat out. I just kept looking at him. What the hell was his problem?!

When I didn't answer, Gerard barred his teeth and hissed "You fucking kissed him! You KISSED Mike!"

"So?" I said. "What about us?" he said sounding hurt. "Us? Gerard, I don't even think there is an 'us'.. We have only kissed a few times.." I didn't understand why he was so mad.

It looked like he was going to cry now. "I'm sorry, but those few kisses actually meant something for me, you idiot!" he whimpered pissed. Before I could do anything he stood up and walked away. I sat outside for some while.

I was too drunk to try and remember why I was feeling sad. I got up and walked into the house again. I couldn't find Gerard anywhere and soon I went home.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o