New in School

Uncle Jerry

"Frankie.." I felt some shake my shoulder lightly, I blinked a few times before looking up into his hazel eyes. I had fallen asleep cuddle up together Gerard. I yawned and smiled tired at him. He smiled back and leaned down to give me a small kiss.

"What time is it?" I asked and just when Gerard opened his mouth I heard another voice, "Time for you to go home."

Me and Gerard stared at each other in fear and slowly looked up and saw a man with greesy gray hair. He looked kinda icky..

"Fuck off, Jerry.." Gerard muttered when he saw him and kicked lazy out after him, but missed. He pulled me closer and snuggled his face into the crook of my neck. I stared confused back and forth at the two men.

"Uhm..." I said awkwardly, "This my uncle Jerry, he's an asshole.." Gerard muttered and gestured toward the man while still facing my neck. "Oh.."

Jerry smiled and held out a hand, "Hey buddy, I was kidding before, I just love to screw around with Arthur here." he winked. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Gerard shouted annoyed at being called his middlename.

"Relax or you gonna end up hurting your little friend here." Jerry said when I almost fell of Gerard when he shouted. Gerard gave him an evil stare and locked his arms around my stomach. Jerry chuckled a little.

"Why are you even here?" Gerard asked, "Because your parents was asked to stay to dinner so your mother called and asked if I could make you sure got food and all that shit. I was about to say no because both you and Mikey are old enough to take care of yourselfs, but then I thought 'Why not go and mess with Arthur and scare the shit out of the skinny youngster?'." Gerard barred his teeth slightly at being called Arthur again, but didn't say anything.

"Well you can't fuck around with Mikey with you normally do, 'cause he is not exactly well!" Gerard said. It made me remember the position me and Gerard was in and I quickly looked over at the couch and saw that Mikey still slept. I sighed in relief.

Jerry turned around and looked at the younger Way. "Yearh, I noticed that.. What happened?" he asked looking back at Gerard.

"Some dickheads that I'm gonna kill thought it was funny, I guess.." Gerard said. Jerry looked down with a sad expression, "I guess you want me to keep my mouth shut like always?"

I looked confused at Gerard by Jerry's comment. "I have never asked you to keep quiet, Mikey have. You'll have to ask him when he wake up." Gerard said and pressed at my stomach making me whine.

"Oh, sorry babe." Gerard said and let me go. "It's okay, just find a pillow next time you wanna squish something to it's death.." I said making him smile warmly.

"I don't think Mikey will have a good enough excuse this time, it looks really bad.. And who are you again?" Jerry asked looking at me. "This is Frank, my squish to death pillow." Gerard said and throwed his arms around my shoulder and pulled me tight into his chest. "OUCH! Stop that, fuckface!" I whimpered and shook him off me and stood up.

"Aaaw, Frankie, you don't wanna cuddle anymore?" he said mocking with a sly smile. I flipped him off. He stood up and pecked me on my lips before leaving and walk into the kitchen.

"Idiot.." I muttered and crossed my arms. I then realised that Jerry was staring at me. "Uhm.." I turned awkwardly, but he grabbed my shoulder and have me a big teddybear hug. What the fuck?!

"Uhm sir... Guurh, can't brea.." he hugged me so tight that I could hardly breath. He chuckled and sat me down. I was surprised that Mikey hadn't woke up yet.

"Welcome to the family, kiddo. And good luck, you're gonna need that." He said smiling. I looke confused at him. Why do I need luck?

"What do mean?" I asked the chubby man. "You'll find out." he winked and walked in Gerard's footstep out into the kitchen. I stood there dumbstruck for a moment before walking after them.

Gerard was sitting on the counter with a class of peanutbutter and a spoon licking it clean. I found it was oddly hot..

"I assume nobody knows about you two." Jerry said. I looked over where the voice came from and saw his big ass in the air, he rummaged around in the fridge. "Nope, how did you ever know, uncle J?" Gerard said annoyed and stared at the spoon that was filled with peanutbutter before shoving it in his mouth.

"First; you guys have nothing, we're calling for a pizza. Two; I just know my little queer nephew." Jerry said and stuck his head of the fridge. Wow, Gerard was right, he really is an asshole!

"Fuck off!" Gerard said and throwed a blob of butter on his uncle's neck. "Ha, you'll never make me fuck off, Arthur." Jerry said laughing and took a cloth to clean himself up.

"Oh, you don't think so?" Gerard said with an evil smirk. "Nope." Jerry said not looking at Gerard, he was too busy cleaning up the peanutbutter.

"Come here, Frankie." Gerard said looking at me and held out a hand. I gave him a confused look, but took it and he pulled me to him. He wrapped his legs around my waist and tangled his hands in my hair. Before I could do anything he crashed his lips to mine and sucked my lower lip. I whimpered in pleasure and confusning. He forced his tongue past my lips and picked up a fight with mine.

"Ew, you win..!" Jerry said and walked out, throwing the clunch in the sink. I could feel Gerard smile, but he didn't stop, actually he pulled me closer. I layed my hands on his thighs and made our kiss deeper by pressing harder against him. He moaned into my mouth sending a shiver of pure joy through me. When I started straddling his thighs his hands went down to my shoulders and he pushed me away. I looked confused at him.

His eyes were still closed and he was breathing heavily. "Sorry, but I can't have you turning me on when my brother and uncle are here.." he muttered and opened his eyes while a grin spread across his face.

I giggled and layed my arms around his shoulders pulling him down so I could kiss him. It was simple and gentle. He leaned his forehead against mine, he wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me closer. "Ow.." I muttered when I was pressed against the counter.

"I'm good that hurting you today, ain't I." he giggled. "Yes, baby, you're very mean today." I pouted and he smiled like a little child. He pecked me on the lips, then cheek, forehead, ear, jaw and then repeated the rutine a few times.

We then heard a loud squeal from the livingroom. We stared at each other in shock and then heard Mikey yell, "WHY THE FUCK IS THE DEVIL HERE?!". You could hear Jerry laugh from the room.

Gerard gently pushed me to the side and jumped off the counter and took my hand. He dropped it right before we went into the room where Mikey was sitting half up with a schoked expression. Jerry was standing in front of him with his cell phone that was playing some mexican song. I guessed that he had woke Mikey up by putting the phone close to his ear and press play on the loud music.

"I told you not to fuck around with him today." Gerard said and sat down next to his brother and hugged him into his chest in a protective way. "Asshole.." Mikey pouted.

Jerry rolled his eyes and turned off the music and dialed in a number, "Pizza time kiddos, what do you want?"

They told him what they wanted and then I said a veggie pizza he stared at me. "You don't eat meat, kid?" he said. I shook my head, "That's bloody stupid, you need it!". I just ignored the comment.

"Leave him alone, Jerry, and get us our pizza, I'm fucking starving." Mikey said and Gerard smiled and leaned his chin on his head.

"Okay okay..." Jerry muttered and pressed the green buttom. "Here kid, I'm not gonna order some wuss pizza." he said and gave me the phone. It was answered and I confused took the phone to my ear and stuttered our orders. "Okay, 20 minutes. Bye." he man in the phone said and hung up.

Both Mikey and Gerard was about to scold their uncle when I angrily talked, "What the fuck, man?! What the hell is wrong with you? That was some fucking shit to do! You're supposed to call, not me and then right at the last moment is just fucking crappy! No wonder these guys think you're an asshole, I don't even know you!"

Jerry stared dumbstruck at me while the brothers smiled big. "You get the pizza, I guess I forgot to tell them the adress." I shoved the phone in his hands and sat down next to Gerard. "Uhm.. okay.."

I called my mother and said that I would be eating at Mikey's place, she got a bit pissed I called so late, but otherwise it was fine. We ate our food and watched TV all night. When I had to go home Gerard followed me to the door and went outside with me closing the door behind him.

"Mmmmmh... Pretty boy.." he hummed and cupped my face. I smiled and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. He kissed roughly back and whimpered when I pulled away, "Sorry, baby, but I can't have you turning me on when I have to be all alone in my room." I imitated him. He pouted and took my hands in his and swung them litghly around, "I wish you could stay here so I could help you with that.."

I giggled and gave him a fast kiss before saying goodbye and leaving. I could feel my heart race when thinking about what he said, he wanted to do some hot shit, but I knew he had never been fucked and that scared me. What if I ended up being his first?
♠ ♠ ♠
Why being teenager sucks; it's soooo important if you have ever been fucked...O.o