New in School

Spy Date

"Maybe I should just wear a dress.." Ryan muttered annoyed when I held up the number elleven pair of clothing. He was being super gay and had called me to help him pick some clothes for his date, but nothing seemed to be good enough.

"Oh shut up and pick some damn clothes! You wouldn't look good in a dress anyway.." I said. "Hey fuck you! I would look like a motherfucking princess!" he said and crossed his arms while fake pouting.

"No way man! But I know who would..!" I said and winked. He was sitting on his bed and let his arms drop down on his lap. "Who?"

"Gerard! I wouldn't mind fucking him while he was wearing one." I said. I know what you're thinking, 'What a bad joke', but I would seriously get the greatest boner if I saw him in a dress. Yearh, I'm a kinky bastard...

"Ew.." Ryan said and wrinkled his nose in disgust. I giggled and throwed the pair of clothes I was holding up for him in a little pile of other clothing. I looked down at the pile and thought for moment before diving into it and down to the button. I got out a pair of dark red pair of skinny jeans and a fancy white shirt and throwed it at Ryan.

"Take that on or no more help from me." I said and he hold the clothes up in front of him and smiled wide. "Dude, this set is awesome." he jumped up from the bed and asked me to turn around while he changed, I did as told.

"You can look now." he said and I turned and he actually looked really fucking good! "Damn boy, look at how fancy you are!" I said and he smiled shyly. "Are you gonna do something with your hair?" I asked looking at his wavy hair, he had just been in the shower.

"Yes, just hold on." he said and walked out of his room. About fifteen minutes later he came back with dried, straight hair that he had a little grease in to hold up a fauxhawk that was sitting slightly on the side. It looked awesome!

"So are you ready now or..?" I asked the skinny boy and he held up two fingers saying 'two seconds'. He walked over to his desk and took an eyeliner he had hidden and walked over to his mirror to put it on. He then turned to me and spurn around to ask if he looked good enough, "Perfect!" I said.

He smiled big and said "Thanks, now come on let's go." he walked out he door and I followed right behind him. We walked into the livingroom to get to the frontdoor and his father was sitting in the couch with a beer in his hand while watching TV.

"You look like a faggot." he grunted when Ryan was about to open the door. I turned in shock and felt anger built inside me, FUCKING ASSHOLE!!

I was just about to shout at the man when Ryan grabbed my arm and pushed me out the door to the apartment and closed it behind. I turned angrily at Ryan and saw that there was tears building up in his yes. All my anger fell to the ground and I felt fucking sad. I sighed and wrapped my arms around Ryan and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his forehead. He sniffed and took my collar to pull me closer.

"It's okay, baby, don't cry." I said and rocked him back and forth to comfort him. Ryan had told me that his dad could be a dickhead and hated gay people, but oh my fucking god I wanted to rip his head off!

"I know.. I know.. Come on lets go.." he said and broke free from me, and started walking down the stairs. I followed him and we walked silents to my house, the thing with his dad was killing me inside.

"Ryan, about befo..", "Lets just forget it, okay?" he said with pleading eyes. Even though I wanted to say no and run back to his dad to tell him off, I just nodded. "Thanks.."

When we came to my house Gerard was sitting on the little stairstep to the house. He looked up and smiled big while jumping up and giving me a big tight hug. "Frankiiiiiiiiiee!"

"Hey Gee." I said laughing and stepped back to look at him when he let me go. "Oh, hey Ryan." Gerard said when he saw Ryan. Ryan waved a little, but Gerard just laughed and gave him a hug too making Ryan stand there dumbstruck.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Gerard who turned to me and quickly gave Ryan glance to tell me he couldn't tell when he was here. "He knows, assbutt." I said and stepped over and tangled my arm in his giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh.. But.." "I don't have secrets for this skinny ass boy." I said and winked mocking at Ryan. He stuck out his tongue but smiled and gave Gerard a nod. "Oh, cool.." Gerard said uncertain. I giggled and leaned against him.

"Well then, I was going to see if you were home so I could suck on your fucking lips." he said and gave me a kiss. Ryan coughed awkwardly to tell us he was still here, but Gerard just flipped him off while still kissing me.

"I'm just gonna go inside.." Ryan said and walked towards the door and then stopped and turned to us. Or at least it that is what I thought, so I grabbed my keys in my pocket and throwed it to him, not breaking the kiss. I could hear him grab 'em and open the door, there was a smack and I knew me and Gerard was alone outside.

"I've missed you, beautiful." he muttered when we broke apart. "Wow, already so needy, babe?" I giggled in a mocking way making him pout. I giggled again and kissed his nose.

"How's Mikey?" I asked and he sighed sad, "Better, but his foot have been stomped on so he can't really walk proper..", "Fuckheads.." I muttered when thinking of those motherfucking jocks.

"Yearh.. If they ever dare just look at Mikey again I'll break every fucking bone in their bodies.." he said with his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed. We both knew he couldn't make sure of that, he wasn't exactly big and strong, but I got his point. And I would gladly help him.

"Anyways.. What's up with Ryan?" Gerard asked and took my hand in his. "He is going on a date," I giggled "with Brendon Urie."

"What? I knew the kid wasn't exactly straight, but seriously?" his eyes were slightly wide. "Yes and I have to cover over him.." I said and Gerard gave me a knowing look. I furrowed my eyebrows, "You don't look surprised.."

"I know Ryan's dad, he is a complete asshole and trust me, I have lots of his preaching about how bad homosexuality is.." "Oh.."

And with that we went inside to join Ryan. We didn't really do much, just watched TV and talked about the different ways we could fuck up Brad and his gang. When Ryan had to go down to the restuarant that Brendon was taking him, it looked like he was going to faint. Me and Gerard found him oddly cute and funny being so clumsy and awkward with the whole thing. When he left me and Gerard was bored and desided to spy on him and Brendon's date. We sat on a table a bit far from them and just ordered some cake which made the waiter shoot us an evil glare. They didn't notice us at all, they were too busy being fucking cute couple looking. Yes, I gotta admit that they seemed like a perfect match or what ever.. Ryan was really funny the way he almost knocked over several things, but Brendon just seemed to think it was adorable. Me and Gerard just sat and commented on what they did and later we began to make funny and mocking voice overs, because we couldn't hear. It was really damn funny!

The night looked pretty perfect for the two and actually fucking awesome for me and Gerard too, until a drunk man flew in through the front door and stomped over to Ryan and Brendon's table. He yelled something about going to hell and no longer a son of his, I then realised it was Ryan's dad that grabbed the skinny boy and....
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o