New in School

Wake-up Call

It was early and everyone in the house was sleeping, expect me. I sat next to Gerard and stared at his sleeping form, which I had for about a half hour now. His black hair was spread across the pillow and his face, making his pale face look white. It had been terrible hot at the night so he had kicked off the duvet. Some part of me begged him to open his eyes so I could see the delicious hazel color, but another part of me didn’t want this to ever end. I slowly bent down and placed my hands on each side next to his face, my face hovering over his. I was careful not to let my hair tickle him so he would wake up, so I put my fringe behind my ear. He snored slightly and sometimes he would murmur random things, one time he was talking about pancakes. I smiled at his cuteness and when he was silent I gently pressed my lips to his. I lifted my head again to check if he was still asleep and luckily he was. I smirked to myself and kissed softly his jaw. I lowered the kiss and ran my tongue over his collarbone. He stirred slightly and changed his position a bit. Carefully I sat in between his legs and kissed down his chest. I pecked his nipple before flicking my tongue across it, making Gerard moan in his sleep. I raised myself up to his face again and smiled at the awkward happy expression he had. I kissed his lips, this time a bit more forceful, but still not enough to wake him up, that would just ruin the fun. I laid my stomach against his and took in his features before lifting myself completely from him. I was still sitting between his legs, and I had to suppress a giggle when he frowned from the loss of my body warmth. Slowly I planted my hands on his knees and ran then up to thighs. When I reached the crotch area, I kissed his navel and smirked up at the surprisingly still sleeping boy. As gentle as I could I tugged down his boxer, leaving his completely exposed.

Damn, that’s a lot to work on! I smirked and careful grabbed his hips. He was already a little hard, and I admired his body for a few moments before slowly sliding my tongue over the head of his member. Gee moaned a little and I licked from head to base, just to flick it back up. He stirred when I started straddling his hips. I smiled and took the head into my mouth, my tongue tickling him. He moaned and bucked his hips up, making me take him fully into my mouth. I moved one of my hands down to grab his balls and massage them. I started bobbing my head slowly, and soon I felt his hands tug my hair. I looked up and saw he was now fully awake. His mouth was hanging slightly open and his eyelids fluttered. He started panting hard when I hallowed my cheeks and went faster. My tongue touched every inch of his member, while I squished his balls.

“Oh my god, Frankie, oooh..” he moaned and pressed my head down making me gag. He released my hair and breathed hard “So-sorry..”

I sucked harder and he panted “I’m clo… oh fuck.. Frank… so clo-ooh-se..” . I removed my hand from playing with his balls, making him whimper slightly, and placed it back on his hip. I sucked as hard and fast as I could, soon he bite into his hand while trying to warn me, but I kept still when he filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed it all and licked his clean before crawled up to kiss him. His eye were shut close and he kissed hard back while riding out the last of his orgasm. When I pulled away he opened his eyes and stared at me.

“What’s wrong baby, you didn’t like it?” I asked a bit worried at his expression, but he just leaned up and sucked on my lower lip. “I fucking loved it! Best wakeup call ever..”

I giggled and pulled away from the gorgeous boy. He smiled lazily at me and my stomach was hit by some fucking giant butterfly. “Now let me help you with that.” He said and before I had a chance to react he cupped me through my pink boxers. “Oh fuck..” I was already hard and Gerard had an evil smirk on his face. He didn’t hesitate when he reached his hand down into my boxers. I gasped when he fisted me and slowly started stroking. “Oh, Gee..” I groaned and attacked his mouth. He smiled against the kiss and slipped his tongue in between my lips. “Mmmhhh.. faster please..” I moaned into mouth and he did as told. I groaned loudly making shivers shoot down Gerard’s spine. I smiled and sucked desperately his tongue, wanting all of him. There didn’t go long before curses and awkwardly load moans fell of my lips, and I came all over his hand and my boxers. He slid hand out and brought it to his mouth. I watched him as he tasted my cum and smiled drunkenly at me. That was the hottest thing I had ever seen, I thought. The rest he wiped off on the covers, and he gently pushed me off him. He sat up next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. He kissed the side of my forehead, and murmured “You’re amazing, Frankie.”

“I know.” I said back with a teasing smirk, “Getting a bit cocky now, huh?” he said with a raised eyebrow and a smile playing on his lips. I kissed the tip of his nose making his giggle.

“But uhm, why?” he said and I looked confused at him, “Why what?”

“Why did you do this? I mean, last night..” he trailed off. “You didn’t ever let me have a chance to finish, you were just being a sassy bitch and went to sleep.” I said.

He blushed slightly and looked down at me chest. “What were you going to say?” he asked and kissed my neck. “That we should probably wait..” I said, and he looked me in the eyes. “Wait? That doesn’t exactly fits with your actions.” He grinned. “That’s because you left me horny and then waking up to you half naked…” I trailed off because I knew that he knew where I was going. He smiled and kissed me while stroking my cheek with his thumb.

We got up and took a shower each, and I had to go around without underwear under my jeans, because they were filled with cum. When we got up the others were waking up and soon Gerard’s mom was making us breakfast. It was pancakes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shame on me xD